Author Topic: rage vs odeon  (Read 7141 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: rage vs odeon
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2009, 08:01:06 PM »
Fine. Would help if she could show some more maturity, but I guess that's a big ask.

I don't see how expressing my dislike for you is being immature really  :orly:  Then again you'd know all about maturity wouldn't you? 

The main issue I have with you, is that you'd do just about anything to be liked here, so you pick on the ones everyone else seems to pick on and hope that people think you're awesome cause of it.  Also, this quote pretty much speaks for itself:

You don't run this site, so your opinion counts for shit.

:zoinks:

Bullshit. Plain and simple. I never expected to be liked. You just go too fucking much overboard. Your like a cracked record. I even felt sorry for you in that thread on zOMG where pea got into you about backstabbing him. Not any longer. You have no right to judge me or my comments becuase you are just as fucking hypocritical as you claim I am. So ether move on and get over it, or crawl back into your hole.

Blasted

« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2009, 08:31:08 PM »
Fine. Would help if she could show some more maturity, but I guess that's a big ask.

I don't see how expressing my dislike for you is being immature really  :orly:  Then again you'd know all about maturity wouldn't you? 

The main issue I have with you, is that you'd do just about anything to be liked here, so you pick on the ones everyone else seems to pick on and hope that people think you're awesome cause of it.  Also, this quote pretty much speaks for itself:

Bullshit. Plain and simple. I never expected to be liked. You just go too fucking much overboard. Your like a cracked record. I even felt sorry for you in that thread on zOMG where pea got into you about backstabbing him. Not any longer. You have no right to judge me or my comments becuase you are just as fucking hypocritical as you claim I am. So ether move on and get over it, or crawl back into your hole.

Oh really?  So why did you throw a fit when you thought people were "ganging up" on you?  If you really didn't give a fuck about people liking you, you wouldn't have cared.

I have every right to judge your comments in the same way you have a right to judge mine since we do post on a forum.  It's just you're the one who's sensitive to criticsm  :zoinks:

As for me being hypocritical, firstly, where and how?  Secondly, who isn't?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2009, 08:41:33 PM »

Oh really?  So why did you throw a fit when you thought people were "ganging up" on you?  If you really didn't give a fuck about people liking you, you wouldn't have cared.

I have every right to judge your comments in the same way you have a right to judge mine since we do post on a forum.  It's just you're the one who's sensitive to criticsm  :zoinks:

Read the thread pea made about Rorschasch in the Random section of zOMG. And your attitude here is the same as you claim mine was last time. I got over that shit, so why the fuck do you keep at it like a flea on a dog? Shit, this is only a forum as you said. So why all this fucking animosity between people who know Jack Shit about each other is a bit weird to say the least.
Surely it doesn't matter what the fuck anyone says (and I'll admit that last time was a fuck up all 'round), but continuing a fight when someone at least has made attempt to move on is pretty fucking pointless, isn't it?

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2009, 08:52:14 PM »
takes two to tango
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline iceman1985

• Incessant Poster
  • Bow to me!
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2009, 08:53:09 PM »
you know this is getting old
My little piece of hell
stay the fuck out of it

Blasted

« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2009, 08:56:13 PM »

Read the thread pea made about Rorschasch in the Random section of zOMG. And your attitude here is the same as you claim mine was last time. I got over that shit, so why the fuck do you keep at it like a flea on a dog? Shit, this is only a forum as you said. So why all this fucking animosity between people who know Jack Shit about each other is a bit weird to say the least.
Surely it doesn't matter what the fuck anyone says (and I'll admit that last time was a fuck up all 'round), but continuing a fight when someone at least has made attempt to move on is pretty fucking pointless, isn't it?

I like a nice long fight :zoinks:

What the hell has my fight with Pea got to do with anything?  That was a completely different scenario, starting with the fact that I actually did know Pea quite a bit, he betrayed my trust etc. etc.  All that happened with you is that you felt butthurt about people being mean (emo) and threw an emo fit all over the forum.  As for continuing a fight, you certainly didn't stop yourself from dragging it on and on either.

In other words, bite me  :orly:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2009, 08:58:53 PM »
takes two to tango

Anyway as Nick said, it's gotten old.

Blasted

« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2009, 09:28:49 PM »
Well boo to the lot of you.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2009, 11:22:30 PM »
im sorry bint, i didnt mean to spoil your fun.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2009, 12:34:04 AM »
This is why I never took the prick off ignore. He's too unstable.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2009, 01:44:57 AM »

And your just too much of a wuss, Phlexor. Come on, admit it. Ignoring someone is a pansy's way out. And you will notice I'm not ignoring anyone.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2009, 04:59:00 AM »
consider his hands slapped then

You're a glutton for punishment aren't you? Brb guys. I'm gonna slap HIM. ::)
Are you guys officially dating each other yet?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2009, 06:07:22 AM »

No.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2009, 07:35:15 AM »

No.

Damn, they will be upset down at the Blue Oyster....  :lol:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2009, 08:14:09 AM »

I'd have the ignore system taken off this forum if I were running it. Don't like him? Tough. :zoinks: