Educational

Author Topic: the asscoffe debacle  (Read 2680 times)

richard

Re: the asscoffe debacle
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2009, 09:19:09 PM »
so dude do you still live in arizona?

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2009, 09:22:42 PM »
yep, but im still tring to get back to san diego.

i was just up at lake mary couple months ago. tring to get away from the heat.

i bet its nice up there right now. its 103f here right now(8p)
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

richard

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2009, 09:27:02 PM »
oh cool. lake mary is a nice place to go to, jesus i was in casa grande a few months back and i was dying then. i can only imagine what it feels like down there now. its 65 degrees here and im dying, it so fucking humid. winter really cant get here fast enough for me

goodluck in san diego, one of my favorite places to visit. you should visit the tourmaline mines and pine valley and julian to eat there world famous apple pie its freaking delicious
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 09:29:04 PM by richard »

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2009, 09:31:14 PM »
mmmmmmmmmm julian pies...tourmaline mine is on my list. tried to go once but they happened to be closed on vaca or something.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2009, 03:24:14 AM »
Welcome back, Matthe.

And for the hearing impaired:

WELCOME BACK, MATTHE!

Good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

GOOD NIGHT, AND HAVE A PLEASANT TOMORROW!

Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2009, 04:06:06 AM »
oh cool. lake mary is a nice place to go to, jesus i was in casa grande a few months back and i was dying then. i can only imagine what it feels like down there now. its 65 degrees here and im dying, it so fucking humid. winter really cant get here fast enough for me

goodluck in san diego, one of my favorite places to visit. you should visit the tourmaline mines and pine valley and julian to eat there world famous apple pie its freaking delicious

I ate the apple pie in Julian once and it was really good.  My husband used to live in Yuma, so Julian was pretty close.

richard

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2009, 11:15:22 AM »
omg i used to live in yuma,  :duh: thats one city i wont ever visit again or make my home. mr. g's is a good mexican food resturant though that im shure your husband remembers eating at  :indeed:

the rock hounding in the kofa mountains is quite spectacular though. and i have fond memories of palm canyon

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2009, 12:02:06 PM »
omg i used to live in yuma,  :duh: thats one city i wont ever visit again or make my home. mr. g's is a good mexican food resturant though that im shure your husband remembers eating at  :indeed:

the rock hounding in the kofa mountains is quite spectacular though. and i have fond memories of palm canyon

I'm not sure, but I think that's the place where we got breakfast burritos and you're right, it was very good.

We went to the sand dunes west of Yuma and climbed them and there was a place where we bought dates.

It is so hot in the summertime, though.  I used to call it the armpit of hell.

richard

« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2009, 02:02:35 PM »
op yep glamis, the dunes. yuma has to be the arsehole of the world, its absolutley the worst city ive ever lived in. here's a link to mr. g's its burritos are second to none

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=mr.+g's+yuma+az&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&view=text&latlng=17254439898214377861

anyways i havent been to yuma in atleast 10 years and i will never return despite my grandma and aunt still living there

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2009, 03:21:28 PM »
yuma county is a piece of shit. i am boycotting their entire county. when i have to drive through there, i dont stop, no gas, no mr g's(which i used to enjoy), nada.

this is why...
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/content/printVersion/727529

yuma is using the constitution free zone and the borderpatrol's special powers to target american citizens who are not even crossing the border.

if you live within a 100 miles from a us border or costal waterway, these checkpoints can be put up in your neighborhood.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2009, 05:54:41 PM »
yuma county is a piece of shit. i am boycotting their entire county. when i have to drive through there, i dont stop, no gas, no mr g's(which i used to enjoy), nada.

this is why...

yuma is using the constitution free zone and the borderpatrol's special powers to target american citizens who are not even crossing the border.

if you live within a 100 miles from a us border or costal waterway, these checkpoints can be put up in your neighborhood.

:o

Wow.  I had no idea.  I don't use ilegal drugs, but neither did some of the people busted for possession of a single seed or paraphernalia.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2009, 05:56:12 PM »
op yep glamis, the dunes. yuma has to be the arsehole of the world, its absolutley the worst city ive ever lived in. here's a link to mr. g's its burritos are second to none

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=mr.+g's+yuma+az&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&view=text&latlng=17254439898214377861

anyways i havent been to yuma in atleast 10 years and i will never return despite my grandma and aunt still living there

Thanks for the map, Richard.  I think that was the place.  Their rolled tacos were also delicious.

:drool:

richard

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2009, 06:10:44 PM »
oh well your welcome.  :plus:

and matthe yuma county is only good for rock hunting you also get a  :plus:

yes, i love giving karma to my friends :)

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2009, 06:32:02 PM »

this is why...

:o

Wow.  I had no idea.  I don't use ilegal drugs, but neither did some of the people busted for possession of a single seed or paraphernalia.

its not just about drugs callaway, they can seize papers and even copy the contents of your laptop hard drive without need for reasonable suspicion. most of these border patrol guys are uneducated and poorly trained. they do not have to follow the same rules as police do and they now have juristiction over 75% of the us population(aclu constitution free zone)

these stops are unconstitutional, intimidating, and poorly ran. when a county sheriffs department deputizes all of the border patrol, everybodys rights are thrown in the trash with the constitution.</rant>

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore