Author Topic: Intenistians you'd love to meet IRL  (Read 17733 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Intenistians you'd love to meet IRL
« Reply #450 on: June 03, 2011, 11:13:50 PM »
It would be fun to meet at some point. But if you are anything like me, two would be awkward and three or more just, well, silent.

Yes I think I have already expressed how it would go down with me. A hug to each (and a hearty slap on the back or shoulder to the guys) then I, through nerves would start talking and talking and talking) I would happily fill the void with much bullshit laughs and so on. If people joined in the chat that would be great. Otherwise?  :hahaha:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

midlifeaspie

« Reply #451 on: June 03, 2011, 11:28:36 PM »
It would be fun to meet at some point. But if you are anything like me, two would be awkward and three or more just, well, silent.

Yes I think I have already expressed how it would go down with me. A hug to each (and a hearty slap on the back or shoulder to the guys) then I, through nerves would start talking and talking and talking) I would happily fill the void with much bullshit laughs and so on. If people joined in the chat that would be great. Otherwise?  :hahaha:

With enough bourbon, scotch and Anchor Steam it would be a pleasant afternoon indeed.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #452 on: June 03, 2011, 11:31:03 PM »

With enough bourbon, scotch and Anchor Steam it would be a pleasant afternoon indeed.

Agreed
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Scrapheap

« Reply #453 on: June 04, 2011, 01:59:33 AM »

Quit messin' with George Thorogood's lyrics yo!!!  :P

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #454 on: June 04, 2011, 02:12:02 AM »

Are you a mute?

No.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #455 on: June 04, 2011, 02:18:14 AM »
I keep looking at this thread and thinking  'intestines'

but look at the spelling
 i n t e n i s t i a n s

is that right?
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #456 on: June 04, 2011, 02:20:43 AM »
It doesn't sound right, does it?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #457 on: June 04, 2011, 02:55:16 AM »
I shall ask Semicolon,  he is the English spelling and grammer nazi :zoinks:
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #458 on: June 04, 2011, 05:12:34 AM »
Be as it may, most intestines are not on my list.

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #459 on: June 04, 2011, 09:15:19 AM »
Not into docking at that particular port, eh?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #460 on: June 04, 2011, 09:19:14 AM »
Not into docking at that particular port, eh?

:rofl:  :plus:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

P7PSP

« Reply #461 on: June 04, 2011, 09:22:17 AM »

Written by Rudy Toombs in the early 1950s. Thoroghgood is a cover band guy.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #462 on: June 04, 2011, 09:32:53 AM »

Embarrassingly enough, I have no idea what either of you are talking about.  Did I inadvertently quote someone?

P7PSP

« Reply #463 on: June 04, 2011, 09:39:11 AM »

Embarrassingly enough, I have no idea what either of you are talking about.  Did I inadvertently quote someone?
You inadvertently paraphrased an old song. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Bourbon,_One_Scotch,_One_Beer

Here is the Thorogood version.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #464 on: June 04, 2011, 09:42:48 AM »
I like the guitar.  :zoinks: