Author Topic: Intenistians you'd love to meet IRL  (Read 17732 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Intenistians you'd love to meet IRL
« Reply #255 on: November 13, 2009, 05:47:17 AM »
I'd probably want to meet most of the people here. And since I'm not a people person I'd probably regret it before the meeting was over.

I will give you just an insight. I am hypotactile so first thing I would do is "Say G'day big fella" not acknowledge your extended hand, give you a bear hug and slap you on the back. Then because I am a social spaz would (in order to circumvent my social inadequacies) talk almost exclusively about me and my interests and keep the drinks coming to keep you planted and try desperately to find some common ground (I2) and dribble a lot of crap about "funny times" here. Hoping that by the time you got to this point you were too drunk to leave....

How you liking it so far  :zoinks:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #256 on: November 13, 2009, 06:01:54 AM »
That bear hug would probably get you killed. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Celticgoddess

« Reply #257 on: November 13, 2009, 07:52:04 AM »
:lol: That's hysterical. I can totally picture it.

Even though I'm not a "huge a person I don't know well" kinda girl, I'd totally take a hug from Sir Les or Hyke. Probably because I feel like I do know them well enough. So you can hit me up, Sir Les.  :thumbup:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #258 on: November 13, 2009, 08:02:12 AM »

C'mon you should know but now how hard I am to kill. :P
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #259 on: November 13, 2009, 08:03:53 AM »
:lol: That's hysterical. I can totally picture it.

Even though I'm not a "huge a person I don't know well" kinda girl, I'd totally take a hug from Sir Les or Hyke. Probably because I feel like I do know them well enough. So you can hit me up, Sir Les.  :thumbup:

Deal!  ;)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #260 on: November 13, 2009, 08:10:33 AM »
You might be able to tolerate me.  I'd prolly just do my "Meeting someone off the internet for the first time in a public place anhd I don't want to greet the wrong person" crane and headtilt, my "OK, I think this is the right person" name drop in a questioning voice, and finally my (patented "I don't really want to invade anyone's space and I definitely don't want swine flu" wave with an awkward "Hey, what's up."

(Oh god, I'm pretty sure that's actually my procedure, too, lol.)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #261 on: November 13, 2009, 08:15:04 AM »
You might be able to tolerate me.  I'd prolly just do my "Meeting someone off the internet for the first time in a public place anhd I don't want to greet the wrong person" crane and headtilt, my "OK, I think this is the right person" name drop in a questioning voice, and finally my (patented "I don't really want to invade anyone's space and I definitely don't want swine flu" wave with an awkward "Hey, what's up."

Well so long as you would not object to a hug from a relative stranger you and I would get on just fine.  ;D

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #262 on: November 13, 2009, 08:22:11 AM »

Well so long as you would not object to a hug from a relative stranger you and I would get on just fine.  ;D
As long as you woudln't object to getting maced, we'd get along fine.  :P

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #263 on: November 13, 2009, 08:49:41 AM »

Be an interesting meeting.  :P

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #264 on: November 13, 2009, 08:51:01 AM »

C'mon you should know but now how hard I am to kill. :P

I'd probably just maim you, then. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #265 on: November 16, 2009, 07:51:30 PM »

I would not mind meeting you PMS Elle, you're really funny and I like funny people. Especially when they're cute females.  ;)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #266 on: November 17, 2009, 11:40:59 AM »

I would not mind meeting you PMS Elle, you're really funny and I like funny people. Especially when they're cute females.  ;)
Yes, she is really funny.   Admit it, you just want to bone her.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #267 on: November 17, 2009, 11:45:22 AM »

Yes, she is really funny.   Admit it, you just want to bone her.
I am hilarious in the sack...

Scrapheap

« Reply #268 on: November 17, 2009, 12:26:27 PM »

What do you do? Stand up Lay down comedy? Physical humor?

Sounds like ther might be a career in this!!

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #269 on: November 17, 2009, 06:21:13 PM »

What do you do? Stand up Lay down comedy? Physical humor?

Sounds like ther might be a career in this!!
I think they call that "prosititution."  :P

And if you've never laughed during sex, IMO you're doing it wrong.  If stripping naked with another human being and sticking parts of each other into each other while attempting to get each other to make various noises, secretions and spasms isn't a situation that requires a sense of humor, I don't know what is.