Author Topic: Intenistians you'd love to meet IRL  (Read 17733 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Intenistians you'd love to meet IRL
« Reply #150 on: July 26, 2009, 10:59:48 AM »
At least when men gossip, they focus on more interesting things than girls do.  Either that or I've just spent too much time around women in my lifetime and gotten prejudiced :lol:

My penis gossips about your tits with my hand. ;)
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #151 on: July 26, 2009, 11:13:34 AM »
 :laugh:

Blasted

« Reply #152 on: July 26, 2009, 11:16:03 AM »
My tits don't appreciate being talked about behind their back :zoinks:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #153 on: July 26, 2009, 11:25:19 AM »
Don't worry, rage's hot steamy "gossip" will go all over them. :laugh:

GalileoAce

« Reply #154 on: July 26, 2009, 10:52:48 PM »
Most men, who are simple creatures to be honest, bitch about real shit that manages to get in their way of just being left alone. From what I've seen personally, women will bitch to destroy other women who have fallen foul of their group.
Let the flaming begin, you know who you are.
Plus to GA, most men, who lit wants to label as real, want to fuck said 24y.o women do so because they are compelled to by genetics and evolution. They get a nice big pay off for keeping the species alive. So way to help out with the species dude(ette?)...  ;)

So they can't think for themselves?
In anycase humanity is overpopulated.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #155 on: July 26, 2009, 11:18:40 PM »
Most men, who are simple creatures to be honest, bitch about real shit that manages to get in their way of just being left alone. From what I've seen personally, women will bitch to destroy other women who have fallen foul of their group.
Plus to GA, most men, who lit wants to label as real, want to fuck said 24y.o women do so because they are compelled to by genetics and evolution. They get a nice big pay off for keeping the species alive. So way to help out with the species dude(ette?)...  ;)

Who said we can't think for ourselves?

It's only over populated because of improved hygiene and medical technology. Probably a lot less fighting and war doesn't help.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #156 on: July 26, 2009, 11:23:35 PM »
Plus to GA, most men, who lit wants to label as real, want to fuck said 24y.o women do so because they are compelled to by genetics and evolution. They get a nice big pay off for keeping the species alive. So way to help out with the species dude(ette?)...  ;)

Who said we can't think for ourselves?

It's only over populated because of improved hygiene and medical technology. Probably a lot less fighting and war doesn't help.

At any rate, we're still on verge of World War III in regards to middle east with Israel v.s Iran, so all we need is someone to fire first, and let the chain reaction do the rest. Problem solved... Permanently.  :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

P7PSP

« Reply #157 on: July 26, 2009, 11:34:19 PM »
Yes, people who get horny lack the critical thinking skills that you possess GA.  ::)

Major premise, the drive for sexual reproduction is hardwired into animals. Minor premise, people are animals. Ergo people will keep fucking and reproducing.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #158 on: July 26, 2009, 11:36:47 PM »
Yes, people who get horny lack the critical thinking skills that you possess GA.  ::)

Major premise, the drive for sexual reproduction is hardwired into animals. Minor premise, people are animals. Ergo people will keep fucking and reproducing.

Advertisers know we are driven by sex, that's why they try to shoehorn sex into absolutely everything.

Plus there is plenty of evidence that humans fuck like crazy.

GalileoAce

« Reply #159 on: July 26, 2009, 11:38:45 PM »
We are evolving. I believe that one day we will evolve beyond a biological or instinctual need to have sex. (that's not to say that people won't have it for fun)

P7PSP

« Reply #160 on: July 26, 2009, 11:45:56 PM »

Advertisers know we are driven by sex, that's why they try to shoehorn sex into absolutely everything.

Plus there is plenty of evidence that humans fuck like crazy.
I don't know how much of the drivel that GA posts is actually what he believes or how much is contrarian pissyness.

We are evolving. I believe that one day we will evolve beyond a biological or instinctual need to have sex. (that's not to say that people won't have it for fun)
Not fucking likely. It is a system of reproduction that has functioned well for hundreds of millions of years. Look at crocodiles, they are dumber than fuck but they survive very well without the benefits of doing algebra.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #161 on: July 26, 2009, 11:48:07 PM »
Evolution is not about improving a species, it's purely to make it adapt ideally to it's surroundings and to provide the best candidate for survival.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #162 on: July 27, 2009, 01:07:23 AM »
It would be pretty cool to know guys who actually want to know you.

Thats probably why im such a bitch to the guys here. All they want to do is objectify women.
So after you post pics of yourself showing cleavage in your bra and post about swallowing semen you don't like it when guys want to fuck you? What a big load of bullshit. You may be cool to meet IRL but that post makes you sound like a celebrity who wants to be an attention whore when it suits you and incognito otherwise.

Actually that post was more the result of severe depression. I'm extremely up and down, must be bipolar. I probably shouldn't come here when like that. Speaking of that... /signs out
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 01:09:20 AM by Fionæ »

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: July 27, 2009, 01:09:45 AM »

Thats probably why im such a bitch to the guys here. All they want to do is objectify women.
So after you post pics of yourself showing cleavage in your bra and post about swallowing semen you don't like it when guys want to fuck you? What a big load of bullshit. You may be cool to meet IRL but that post makes you sound like a celebrity who wants to be an attention whore when it suits you and incognito otherwise.

Actually that post was more the result of severe depression. I'm extremely up and down, must be bipolar. I probably shouldn't come here when like that.

actually that behavior is more characteristic of mania

P7PSP

« Reply #164 on: July 27, 2009, 01:42:41 AM »

Actually that post was more the result of severe depression. I'm extremely up and down, must be bipolar. I probably shouldn't come here when like that. Speaking of that... /signs out
Okay, depression sucks so I'll let it go.