Author Topic: Intenistians you'd love to meet IRL  (Read 17734 times)

GalileoAce

Re: Intenistians you'd love to meet IRL
« Reply #135 on: July 26, 2009, 07:09:06 AM »
But any real male would fuck an attractive 24 yo woman.  :facepalm2:

A "No True Scotsman" fallacious argument... Maybe one day you'll graduate to using actual credible arguments.
Lit is engaging in discussion that most men in the world understand very well, the fact that you wish you didn't have a dick does not invalidate his point. Most males are heterosexual and like pussy whether you grasp that point or not.

Again not my point. Whilst you correctly said "most males", he said "any real male", the problem here being the "real" part. His implication being if you don't want to fuck a 24yr old woman you're not a real male. This is called the logical fallacy known as "No True Scotsman", which I linked to.

It's not a logical fallacy. Every heterosexual, physically and mentally healthy man, would fuck a 24 yo attractive female, if he got the chance. That's kind of the definition of "heterosexual, physically and mentally healthy male".

You didn't say "heterosexual, physically and mentally healthy male", you said "any real male".

TheoK

« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2009, 07:14:21 AM »

A "No True Scotsman" fallacious argument... Maybe one day you'll graduate to using actual credible arguments.
Lit is engaging in discussion that most men in the world understand very well, the fact that you wish you didn't have a dick does not invalidate his point. Most males are heterosexual and like pussy whether you grasp that point or not.

Again not my point. Whilst you correctly said "most males", he said "any real male", the problem here being the "real" part. His implication being if you don't want to fuck a 24yr old woman you're not a real male. This is called the logical fallacy known as "No True Scotsman", which I linked to.

It's not a logical fallacy. Every heterosexual, physically and mentally healthy man, would fuck a 24 yo attractive female, if he got the chance. That's kind of the definition of "heterosexual, physically and mentally healthy male".

You didn't say "heterosexual, physically and mentally healthy male", you said "any real male".

Yes, "real" in a not so philosophical sence usually implicates above aspects. PPK understands exactly what I mean, for instance.

P7PSP

« Reply #137 on: July 26, 2009, 07:15:02 AM »

He is caught up in impressing himself with sophistry Lit.   :congrats: GA you're on the debate team!  :clap: In the meantime Lit has made a point that resonates better in bars and sporting events around the world.  :plus: To Lit for communicating effectively and busting the balls of the debate team in one post.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #138 on: July 26, 2009, 07:16:45 AM »
Yes, "real" in a not so philosophical sence usually implicates above aspects. PPK understands exactly what I mean, for instance.

I know what you mean too, you didn't mean a real man, you mean a "real" man, as in what you normally expect. Right?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

GalileoAce

« Reply #139 on: July 26, 2009, 07:22:17 AM »
I forgot. This is intensity. I should expect no intelligent discourse the majority of it's membership.

P7PSP

« Reply #140 on: July 26, 2009, 07:25:07 AM »
I forgot. This is intensity. I should expect no intelligent discourse the majority of it's membership.
:lol: Correct, you are the only smart person here.  :wanker:

GalileoAce

« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2009, 07:26:37 AM »
:lol: Correct, you are the only smart person here.  :wanker:

If you wish to make that assumption, feel free. But that is not what said.

TheoK

« Reply #142 on: July 26, 2009, 07:29:43 AM »

I know what you mean too, you didn't mean a real man, you mean a "real" man, as in what you normally expect. Right?
:agreed:

TheoK

« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2009, 07:31:20 AM »

I have studied theoretical philospohy at one of the most prestigious universities in this country. But your sophisms about everyday expressions would nonetheless be called "mashed snow" by most Swedes, including me.

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #144 on: July 26, 2009, 08:00:50 AM »
What about "yellow snow"?  :pee:
Flibbit.

TheoK

« Reply #145 on: July 26, 2009, 08:01:22 AM »

Blasted

« Reply #146 on: July 26, 2009, 08:05:30 AM »
At least when men gossip, they focus on more interesting things than girls do.  Either that or I've just spent too much time around women in my lifetime and gotten prejudiced :lol:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: July 26, 2009, 08:13:10 AM »
Men can be bitchy and gossippy yeah, but women are a lot worse in my experience

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #148 on: July 26, 2009, 08:15:22 AM »
Get men alone and the bitching begins
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #149 on: July 26, 2009, 10:50:18 AM »
Most men, who are simple creatures to be honest, bitch about real shit that manages to get in their way of just being left alone. From what I've seen personally, women will bitch to destroy other women who have fallen foul of their group.

Let the flaming begin, you know who you are.

Plus to GA, most men, who lit wants to label as real, want to fuck said 24y.o women do so because they are compelled to by genetics and evolution. They get a nice big pay off for keeping the species alive. So way to help out with the species dude(ette?)...  ;)