Author Topic: Intenistians you'd love to meet IRL  (Read 17731 times)

TheoK

Re: Intenistians you'd love to meet IRL
« Reply #120 on: July 26, 2009, 03:04:16 AM »
Do some women actually feel flattered when a guy wants to fuck them?

Yes.

WTF is wrong with them?

Nothing.

They must be extremely stupid people.

Why?

A lot of the time Men will fuck anything, thats why. They don't fuck them because they're attractive. They fuck them because they're there. A lot of idiotic women seem to think if a guy gets a boner it means he thinks they're hot.

It means that he thinks that she's hot enough to fuck, which isn't that bad.

GalileoAce

« Reply #121 on: July 26, 2009, 03:04:24 AM »

Yes.

WTF is wrong with them?

Nothing.

Why?
A lot of the time Men will fuck anything, thats why. They don't fuck them because they're attractive. They fuck them because they're there. A lot of idiotic women seem to think if a guy gets a boner it means he thinks they're hot.

Is it still cynical if it's true?

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: July 26, 2009, 03:11:54 AM »

jesus fucking christ. i give up. you have done the impossible, made me not want to fuck you.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: July 26, 2009, 03:15:27 AM »

Yes.

WTF is wrong with them?

Nothing.

Why?

If what is true? If he actually finds her attractive? Then no way. Thats nice.

jesus fucking christ. i give up. you have done the impossible, made me not want to fuck you.

I'm not complaining. I would rather that than be treated like a piece of meat. I'm pretty good at putting people off, and i'd say I'm easily the most fucked up person on this forum apart from that weirdo who goes on about raping people.
I look at other people on this forum and envy them. I am extremely abnormal, even for an aspie. Its like I was seriously fucked over in a past life and its carried though.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 03:34:57 AM by Fionæ »

GalileoAce

« Reply #124 on: July 26, 2009, 03:16:50 AM »

Yes.

WTF is wrong with them?

Nothing.

Why?

No, I was saying what you said was true, but also cynical.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: July 26, 2009, 03:19:32 AM »

Yes.

WTF is wrong with them?

Nothing.

Why?

Yeah, But I tend to think a lot more deeply than most people. Really tease things out. It certainly doesn't make me happier.

GalileoAce

« Reply #126 on: July 26, 2009, 03:20:38 AM »

Yes.

WTF is wrong with them?

Nothing.

Why?

Yeah, But I tend to think a lot more deeply than most people. Really tease things out. It certainly doesn't make me happier.

It's not necessarily a bad thing, alot of people don't even bother to look beyond their own desires. Don't even wonder why?

Blasted

« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2009, 06:11:33 AM »
I prefer male friends to female ones.  Most girls (including myself) are overtly emotional, gossipy, bitchy cunts.  Men are much more straightforward imo.

GalileoAce

« Reply #128 on: July 26, 2009, 06:16:06 AM »
Men can and do gossip.

TheoK

« Reply #129 on: July 26, 2009, 06:16:36 AM »
I prefer male friends to female ones.  Most girls (including myself) are overtly emotional, gossipy, bitchy cunts.  Men are much more straightforward imo.

:agreed:

P7PSP

« Reply #130 on: July 26, 2009, 06:34:02 AM »
It would be pretty cool to know guys who actually want to know you.

Thats probably why im such a bitch to the guys here. All they want to do is objectify women.
So after you post pics of yourself showing cleavage in your bra and post about swallowing semen you don't like it when guys want to fuck you? What a big load of bullshit. You may be cool to meet IRL but that post makes you sound like a celebrity who wants to be an attention whore when it suits you and incognito otherwise.

TheoK

« Reply #131 on: July 26, 2009, 06:38:26 AM »
It would be pretty cool to know guys who actually want to know you.

Thats probably why im such a bitch to the guys here. All they want to do is objectify women.
So after you post pics of yourself showing cleavage in your bra and post about swallowing semen you don't like it when guys want to fuck you? What a big load of bullshit. You may be cool to meet IRL but that post makes you sound like a celebrity who wants to be an attention whore when it suits you and incognito otherwise.

The Swedish women are just the same. They consider it their privilege to be slutty and show off but complain when men make dirty comments about them.

P7PSP

« Reply #132 on: July 26, 2009, 06:51:16 AM »
But any real male would fuck an attractive 24 yo woman.  :facepalm2:

A "No True Scotsman" fallacious argument... Maybe one day you'll graduate to using actual credible arguments.
Lit is engaging in discussion that most men in the world understand very well, the fact that you wish you didn't have a dick does not invalidate his point. Most males are heterosexual and like pussy whether you grasp that point or not.

GalileoAce

« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2009, 06:56:26 AM »
But any real male would fuck an attractive 24 yo woman.  :facepalm2:

A "No True Scotsman" fallacious argument... Maybe one day you'll graduate to using actual credible arguments.
Lit is engaging in discussion that most men in the world understand very well, the fact that you wish you didn't have a dick does not invalidate his point. Most males are heterosexual and like pussy whether you grasp that point or not.

Again not my point. Whilst you correctly said "most males", he said "any real male", the problem here being the "real" part. His implication being if you don't want to fuck a 24yr old woman you're not a real male. This is called the logical fallacy known as "No True Scotsman", which I linked to.

TheoK

« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2009, 07:04:44 AM »
But any real male would fuck an attractive 24 yo woman.  :facepalm2:

Again not my point. Whilst you correctly said "most males", he said "any real male", the problem here being the "real" part. His implication being if you don't want to fuck a 24yr old woman you're not a real male. This is called the logical fallacy known as "No True Scotsman", which I linked to.

It's not a logical fallacy. Every heterosexual, physically and mentally healthy man, would fuck a 24 yo attractive female, if he got the chance. That's kind of the definition of "heterosexual, physically and mentally healthy male".