Author Topic: Say something to yourself  (Read 58915 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Say something to yourself
« Reply #2250 on: November 17, 2011, 06:03:01 PM »
^ Vast wel.

Um, təbii ki, vertolyotun icadından bu yana uçuşu asanlaşdıracaq bir çox sistem inkişaf etdirilmişdir, lakin mahiyyət etibarilə bütün vertolyotların uçuş prinsipi eynidir.

Pərlər vertolyotun mühərrikinin təsiri ilə fırlanır, təyyarə qanadlarında da olduğu kimi onların altından və üstündən keçən hava axınlarının qət etdiyi məsafə fərqlidir. Üstdən keçən hava daha sürətli, altından keçən hava daha yavaş hərəkət etmək məcburiyyətində qalır. Daha sürətli hərəkət edən hava daha az təzyiq meydana gətirir. Eyni şəkildə pərin altından keçən hava, daha az səth qət etdiyindən daha yavaş hərəkət edib daha yüksək təzyiq meydana gətirir.

Bernulli qanununa görə iki səthdə yaranan bu təzyiq fərqi nəticəsində qanad üzərində qüvvətli təzyiqdən az təzyiqə doğru, yəni aşağıdan yuxarıya doğru bir qaldırma qüvvəsi meydana gəlir. Bu qaldırma qüvvəsi həm təyyarədə, həm də vertolyotda uçmağı təmin edən əsas qüvvədir.   :laugh:

See? Zo moeilijk is het niet.

Nah, dunno.. Do talk a bit pendantic in Dutch, I think. Also tend to build my sentences a tadski different than 'normals' do. Correct usage but ja, different.

Oh, as a person who hates sneakiness, behind the back stuff or vagueness in general I choose to communicate in English here. Sure, could say all this in Dutch here but than only us two could follow it and in my opinion that not nice towards others.

Odeon, did you really need Google Translator?  I knew it meant, "My place 8 o'clock.  I have the massage oil."
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2251 on: November 17, 2011, 06:55:02 PM »
wtf is wrong ?  pump works, fan works,
just had pcb board back and tested fine?

why won't it fucking work?  i am gonna enjoy
servicing it with a hammer,  bastard!

Now now, you don't want to void the warranty!  :zoinks:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2252 on: November 17, 2011, 09:30:29 PM »

wtf is wrong ?  pump works, fan works,
just had pcb board back and tested fine?

why won't it fucking work?  i am gonna enjoy
servicing it with a hammer,  bastard!

WHAT THE FUCK IS PC LOAD LETTER?

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #2253 on: November 18, 2011, 02:17:50 AM »
fuck you Charles, FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING COUCH!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2254 on: November 18, 2011, 05:34:35 AM »
^ Vast wel.

Um, təbii ki, vertolyotun icadından bu yana uçuşu asanlaşdıracaq bir çox sistem inkişaf etdirilmişdir, lakin mahiyyət etibarilə bütün vertolyotların uçuş prinsipi eynidir.

Pərlər vertolyotun mühərrikinin təsiri ilə fırlanır, təyyarə qanadlarında da olduğu kimi onların altından və üstündən keçən hava axınlarının qət etdiyi məsafə fərqlidir. Üstdən keçən hava daha sürətli, altından keçən hava daha yavaş hərəkət etmək məcburiyyətində qalır. Daha sürətli hərəkət edən hava daha az təzyiq meydana gətirir. Eyni şəkildə pərin altından keçən hava, daha az səth qət etdiyindən daha yavaş hərəkət edib daha yüksək təzyiq meydana gətirir.

Bernulli qanununa görə iki səthdə yaranan bu təzyiq fərqi nəticəsində qanad üzərində qüvvətli təzyiqdən az təzyiqə doğru, yəni aşağıdan yuxarıya doğru bir qaldırma qüvvəsi meydana gəlir. Bu qaldırma qüvvəsi həm təyyarədə, həm də vertolyotda uçmağı təmin edən əsas qüvvədir.   :laugh:

Nah, dunno.. Do talk a bit pendantic in Dutch, I think. Also tend to build my sentences a tadski different than 'normals' do. Correct usage but ja, different.

Oh, as a person who hates sneakiness, behind the back stuff or vagueness in general I choose to communicate in English here. Sure, could say all this in Dutch here but than only us two could follow it and in my opinion that not nice towards others.

Odeon, did you really need Google Translator?  I knew it meant, "My place 8 o'clock.  I have the massage oil."

I thought it said YOUr place? :-\
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2255 on: November 18, 2011, 08:06:33 AM »
Don't doubt everything you say.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2256 on: November 19, 2011, 03:18:56 PM »
^ Vast wel.

As I feared, your Dutch is very different from mine.  :lol:

I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2257 on: November 19, 2011, 03:30:26 PM »
^ Vast wel.

Does either of you speak Frisian, like the famous Dutch model Doutzen Kroes?  :orly:

People forget.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2258 on: November 19, 2011, 04:08:40 PM »
^ Vast wel.

Does either of you speak Frisian, like the famous Dutch model Doutzen Kroes?  :orly:

I can understand it, but cannot speak it.

When I studied soil-science, I happened have a friend who spoke Frisian, and who was a member of the Frysk Selskip. (Frisian community) Somehow people she spoke with there assumed that her friends would be Frisian also, so, they always addressed me in Frisian. (That I do have a nothern Dutch head, may have been part of that too) So, I learned to understand it pretty well.
There are things in common in Frisian and Gronings and Drents, those are the dialects of my parents, and, I do understand them well, and speak them reasonably well after being there for a while. 

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2259 on: November 19, 2011, 04:17:39 PM »
^ Vast wel.

When I studied soil-science, I happened have a friend who spoke Frisian, and who was a member of the Frysk Selskip. (Frisian community) Somehow people she spoke with there assumed that her friends would be Frisian also, so, they always addressed me in Frisian. (That I do have a nothern Dutch head, may have been part of that too) So, I learned to understand it pretty well.
There are things in common in Frisian and Gronings and Drents, those are the dialects of my parents, and, I do understand them well, and speak them reasonably well after being there for a while.

1.) What is a northern Dutch head?

2.) And how many Dutch dialects are there?  :orly:

People forget.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2260 on: November 19, 2011, 04:28:23 PM »
^ Vast wel.

1.) What is a northern Dutch head?

2.) And how many Dutch dialects are there?  :orly:

1. blonde, and we all look like Doutzen.  :zoinks:
2. that would depend on the definition of dialect I guess, because it changes within every 10 km too. In the most southern part of the Netherlands, Limburg, dialect may be that different from place to place that people don't even understand each other from nearby villages. But, the dialect I'm raised in, Drents, is so similar, in a massive area, despite 'minor' changes, that it is considered to be part of a big group of dialects, gathered under the language of Nedersaksisch (West Low German)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2261 on: November 19, 2011, 09:20:15 PM »
So, America and England are not the only country separated by a language.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2262 on: November 19, 2011, 10:13:29 PM »
^ Vast wel.

Google Translate from Dutch to English leaves lots of words untranslated:

Vast wel.

Um, kind of natural that, since the invention of a flyby vertolyotun asanlaşdıracaq etibarilə mahiyyət etdirilmişdir system development, but eynidir all vertolyotların flight prinsipi.

Pərlər vertolyotun mühərrikinin qanadlarında təyyarə fırlanır of the electric field, and under whom is the keçən üstündən axınlarının qət by their air is fərqlidir. Üstdən keçən air zəng air keçən hərəkət slower than broadband, under qalır məcburiyyətində. Taking place less than broadband hərəkət edən air gətirir təzyiq. In addition, under şəkildə pərin etdiyindən qət səth keçən air, less is more with high təzyiq hərəkət edib gətirir occur more slowly.

Təzyiq fərqi səthdə of qanununa was this Bernulli two painting qüvvətli təzyiqdən az təzyiqə qanad of yəni qüvvəsi a qaldırma yuxarıya to the right, from bottom to top income occur. This qaldırma qüvvəsi həm təyyarədə, həm də vertolyotda uçmağı qüvvədir edən main equipments.

See? It is not so difficult.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #2263 on: November 20, 2011, 12:19:54 AM »
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...and the crabcakes aren't bad either!" -The Scotsman
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 12:29:56 AM by Trigger 11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #2264 on: November 20, 2011, 03:14:40 PM »
Please don't mind some here don't get your over the top silliness sometimes, luut.

(It was kinda meant as an absurd contrast.. the text there was from some Wiki article in Azerbaijani (the language).. explaining something about.. the helicopter. Was the second tap (in Dutch) open on my screen at the time, thought hey, that's a silly 270* turn/what does the same topic say in Azerbaijani/nobody'll know what was said there and copy/pasted that.. )

Oh, and never ever explain something you meant to be just some silly stuff to others again, luut, also..

*read post from top again*
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.