Author Topic: should you ask me something?  (Read 28718 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: should you ask me something?
« Reply #1335 on: November 10, 2007, 11:16:42 PM »
that some aussie lingo? :laugh: devo?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1336 on: November 10, 2007, 11:19:51 PM »
that some aussie lingo? :laugh: devo?

Devo = Deviant  >:D

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1337 on: November 10, 2007, 11:38:07 PM »
Damn you two like watching gay guys kiss even lol.  Well it isn't like I don't like watching lesbian stuff.

Have you been doing well lately Milla (actually get some sleep)?   Still drinking a lot of booze?
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1338 on: November 10, 2007, 11:54:39 PM »
i am ok... depressed lately, maybe it's the winter, so called winter, but it gets dark. still drinking, just had three beers and have two more in the fridge. i drink as much as i can afford and stuff, so it's not too much. :P

i always feel like i'm going crazy but lately i've been entertaining some suicidal thoughts, purely fantasy as i can't leave before i watch my TV shows... i find myself hoping there was a way to die anyhow. maybe it's cabin fever and feeling like things are only gonna get worse with the move. :( i'm afraid moving will make me crazy cuz i'm so OCD as it is.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1339 on: November 10, 2007, 11:55:34 PM »
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1340 on: November 11, 2007, 12:10:29 AM »
i am ok... depressed lately, maybe it's the winter, so called winter, but it gets dark. still drinking, just had three beers and have two more in the fridge. i drink as much as i can afford and stuff, so it's not too much. :P

i always feel like i'm going crazy but lately i've been entertaining some suicidal thoughts, purely fantasy as i can't leave before i watch my TV shows... i find myself hoping there was a way to die anyhow. maybe it's cabin fever and feeling like things are only gonna get worse with the move. :( i'm afraid moving will make me crazy cuz i'm so OCD as it is.
You claim to like the winter, but you think it might make you depressed?  Well at least you aren't killing your liver with the booze haha.   You need to see your potential and the good things about you.   I am sure there is something other than TV you can find to live for, some kind of purpose in your life.   Find something else actually positive to think or fantasize about to counter the suicidal fantasies.

Moving always sucks, I can't stand it.   You will be ok once you get some time to adjust.   It does no good for you to negatively project the future outcome of the situation.   I can't say it wouldn't bother me though, as it would. 
:P   Internets are super serious.

GalileoAce

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1342 on: November 11, 2007, 12:14:43 AM »
roflamo

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1343 on: November 11, 2007, 12:22:02 AM »

You claim to like the winter, but you think it might make you depressed?  Well at least you aren't killing your liver with the booze haha.   You need to see your potential and the good things about you.   I am sure there is something other than TV you can find to live for, some kind of purpose in your life.   Find something else actually positive to think or fantasize about to counter the suicidal fantasies.

Moving always sucks, I can't stand it.   You will be ok once you get some time to adjust.   It does no good for you to negatively project the future outcome of the situation.   I can't say it wouldn't bother me though, as it would. 

yes i love winter but the darkness affects me. during the day when it's bright i feel alive and happy. winter is very bright too. and when there's snow  the world dazzles. but there's no snow now.

i find if i fantasize about things outside tv, i get depressed because i know i can't have anything outside tv. not until i die. so i focus on the one thing i can have. that distracts me. it's ok though. and thanks for the advice, you're right, i shouldn't project my idea of the future, the future doesn't exist.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1344 on: November 11, 2007, 12:22:40 AM »
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1346 on: November 11, 2007, 12:24:17 AM »

A good number, or no?

:plus:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1347 on: November 11, 2007, 12:25:11 AM »
Sorry Cal, just joshing you ;)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1348 on: November 11, 2007, 12:26:02 AM »
thank you! :-* you noticed! :laugh: i just noticed too! :roses:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1349 on: November 11, 2007, 12:26:31 AM »
Sorry Cal, just joshing you ;)

I missed it.