Author Topic: should you ask me something?  (Read 28743 times)

Kosmonaut

Re: should you ask me something?
« Reply #795 on: August 21, 2007, 04:44:40 PM »
Who do you think will win Big Brother ? Who would you like to see win it ?

Brian.

the people i would have liked to have won are all gone. Seány, Gerry... they were my favorites from the start.

i want Brian to win.

i am pissed at Liam. he said bisexuals are more likely to cheat so he doesn't want to marry a bisexual. well, FUCK OFF LIAM!!!

he's okay Brian, i think he will probably win.

I think you are being a bit harsh on Liam, i would have to agree with his comment really.
I mean if you are bisexual, then you like both, and you can't get both off one partner. But if i was married to a bisexual, then i wouldn't mind so long as i got to know the other woman - i think that was his mistake.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #796 on: August 21, 2007, 04:50:44 PM »
i am a bisexual. the chances of me cheating a person i love and am fully committed to are nil. none. ZERO. BIG FAT ZERO. it's offensive, extremely offensive to hear that someone thinks i could cheat on them because of my sexual orientation. i take committment seriously and i take love even more seriously.

if i want the other sex then i will tell the person i'm with that i'm not satisfied. and i would do that BEFORE i would do anything.

who are you to tell me i'm more likely to cheat? if i'm to guess, i'd say most people who cheat are heterosexual.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #797 on: August 21, 2007, 04:54:10 PM »
Is there anyone on this site you would go for?

go for? as in sex or fall for?
Both.

McJagger and Peter and Lucifer for sex. i don't have a crush on anyone here so i dunno if i could fall for someone here. falling for someone is always a surprise.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #798 on: August 21, 2007, 04:58:47 PM »

Both.

McJagger and Peter and Lucifer for sex. i don't have a crush on anyone here so i dunno if i could fall for someone here. falling for someone is always a surprise.
Does age not matter for sex then for you? As for having a crush on someone here, i dont see how you really can on an internet forum.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #799 on: August 21, 2007, 05:00:09 PM »
i am a bisexual. the chances of me cheating a person i love and am fully committed to are nil. none. ZERO. BIG FAT ZERO. it's offensive, extremely offensive to hear that someone thinks i could cheat on them because of my sexual orientation. i take committment seriously and i take love even more seriously.

if i want the other sex then i will tell the person i'm with that i'm not satisfied. and i would do that BEFORE i would do anything.

who are you to tell me i'm more likely to cheat? if i'm to guess, i'd say most people who cheat are heterosexual.
I would say the chances were equal. As for most people cheating that are hetrosexual, well there is an awful lot more of them.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #800 on: August 21, 2007, 05:17:23 PM »

well, it's nothing personal, im not saying you are more likely to cheat.
Just that i can understand his reasoning.
As for myself, i wouldn't mind so much especially considering if i was with someone who was honest about such things, however i don't think that most people are. But maybe im just too cynical - i don't know.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #801 on: August 21, 2007, 05:18:49 PM »

Both.

Does age not matter for sex then for you? As for having a crush on someone here, i dont see how you really can on an internet forum.

age doesn't matter much.

yes you can have a crush on a message board. ::) try it sometime.

but i just said i have no crush on anyone on I2.

i've had at least two crushes on message boards. it's very possible.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #802 on: August 21, 2007, 05:23:04 PM »

As for myself, i wouldn't mind so much especially considering if i was with someone who was honest about such things, however i don't think that most people are. But maybe im just too cynical - i don't know.

you are too stereotype oriented. bis are no more likely to cheat than anyone else. you think we're just tasteless idiots? i am very choosy and i am not fucking eternally horny either. actually i'm a 24 year old virgin, i believe i can have the will of mind to refrain from sexual encounters with people despite having the ability to be attracted to either gender. ::)

and you know, it IS personal. it's fucking personal. i am a bi and you are lumping me with everyone else and making a fucking mass assumption based on something you know nothing about. unless you're bi yourself.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #803 on: August 21, 2007, 05:24:35 PM »

Both.

age doesn't matter much.

Maybe I just fail to get to know people on message boards well enough. Asides, given my age I think it would be a bit dirty for me to try something on here. Maybe another board.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #804 on: August 21, 2007, 05:25:28 PM »

Both.

age doesn't matter much.

Maybe I just fail to get to know people on message boards well enough. Asides, given my age I think it would be a bit dirty for me to try something on here. Maybe another board.

your age? you're a baby.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #805 on: August 21, 2007, 05:27:14 PM »

Both.

age doesn't matter much.

your age? you're a baby.
I am not a baby as such, but there are quite a fair few members on here who could probably triple my age.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #806 on: August 21, 2007, 05:29:04 PM »
what do you mean triple?

how old are you?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Kosmonaut

« Reply #807 on: August 21, 2007, 05:33:38 PM »

you are too stereotype oriented. bis are no more likely to cheat than anyone else. you think we're just tasteless idiots? i am very choosy and i am not fucking eternally horny either. actually i'm a 24 year old virgin, i believe i can have the will of mind to refrain from sexual encounters with people despite having the ability to be attracted to either gender. ::)

and you know, it IS personal. it's fucking personal. i am a bi and you are lumping me with everyone else and making a fucking mass assumption based on something you know nothing about. unless you're bi yourself.

Im not bisexual myself; i can understand why you think i am being too stereotype oriented - but i don't like straight people too much either.
Believe me, im not lumping you in with anyone. Im sorry if i offended - i certainly did not mean to.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #808 on: August 21, 2007, 05:34:26 PM »
what do you mean triple?

how old are you?
18. So a member would only have to be 54 to triple my age.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #809 on: August 21, 2007, 05:42:43 PM »
so if you triple someone's age they would be underage? ???
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar