Author Topic: should you ask me something?  (Read 28783 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: should you ask me something?
« Reply #571 on: July 24, 2007, 09:07:12 PM »
because i'm lonely. :'(
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #572 on: July 24, 2007, 09:24:22 PM »
so you desire to use me.  i suppose you will kick me to the curb, come morning.

ok, i'm cool with that. 8)
Misunderstood.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #573 on: July 24, 2007, 09:57:15 PM »
Should I ask you something?
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #574 on: July 25, 2007, 08:19:44 AM »

You have online friends that can help you I would think.   You say that you have no friends where you live right now?    Is there anyone from this site that lives relatively close to you at all (a few in England, I think you said you are in Ireland)?   You should meet up with someone fairly nearby one time.    I don't know where you would go to meet likeminded people in your area obviously.   I seem to stumble into friendships myself in real life.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #575 on: July 25, 2007, 09:23:41 AM »
so you desire to use me.  i suppose you will kick me to the curb, come morning.

ok, i'm cool with that. 8)

good. 8)
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #576 on: July 25, 2007, 09:24:37 AM »
Should I ask you something?

yes. what would you like to ask then? :)
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #577 on: July 25, 2007, 09:25:33 AM »

You have online friends that can help you I would think.   You say that you have no friends where you live right now?    Is there anyone from this site that lives relatively close to you at all (a few in England, I think you said you are in Ireland)?   You should meet up with someone fairly nearby one time.    I don't know where you would go to meet likeminded people in your area obviously.   I seem to stumble into friendships myself in real life.

i don't feel up to meeting people. i have some identity issues to work through.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #578 on: July 25, 2007, 01:44:40 PM »

let me try to help:  you are Bjork!
Misunderstood.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #579 on: July 25, 2007, 01:54:22 PM »
Yeah not knowing who you are really isn't a reason to meet people imo.   Especially when you complain about being lonely.   Do you really think spending more time by yourself will make you find out who you really are?   How can you complain about being lonely when you are unwilling to meet people?   I find my real life friends to be very valuable, even though they are a hassle sometimes.   Is it just enough for you to know people online?   You could be missing out.

Are you unwilling to meet new people out of laziness or are you afraid of them hurting you?   Making yourself vulnerable is definitely not easy to do, I can attest to that as I normally end up getting shit on whenever I do eventually.  It is hard to put yourself out there like that.

lol @ Mc(insert random name here)   I am sure you have confirmed her identity now.   She is now ready to meet people irl.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #580 on: July 25, 2007, 01:56:15 PM »

Maybe meeting other people can help you find yourself and your identity. You seemed to have positioned yourself into some kind of artificial catch-22 position here, milla.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #581 on: July 25, 2007, 01:58:07 PM »
it's not just identity confusion, it's that i have this self-loathing and it makes it worse when i meet people and fuck things up with them.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #582 on: July 25, 2007, 01:59:07 PM »
it's not just identity confusion, it's that i have this self-loathing and it makes it worse when i meet people and fuck things up with them.
You are going to keep loathing yourself if you dont go out and do something about it. What is there about you to loathe?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #583 on: July 25, 2007, 02:00:16 PM »
i just want you to know that i really like you alot.  i appreciate who you are.  :)
Misunderstood.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #584 on: July 25, 2007, 02:01:53 PM »

I can relate.   I often in real life have problems filtering out my brutal honesty, this catches people off guard obviously.   Most can't handle it or my intolerance for opinions based on pure ignorance.   This drives people away.   I then get depressed about me acting that way, and the cycle continues.   I have been getting better at being "nice" especially online.