Author Topic: should you ask me something?  (Read 28693 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: should you ask me something?
« Reply #480 on: July 18, 2007, 08:20:12 PM »
what field?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #481 on: July 18, 2007, 10:29:42 PM »
The field = people you could potentially hook up with.   Are you going to hook up with people and not get into relationships?   That is what I am pretty sure he meant by playing the field.    Do you think you are destined to not have a relationship due to your craziness or you just choose not to due to being a "headcase"?    There are plenty of headcases out there and they do hook up with eachother.    The alternative is that you think you will always be alone or desire to be alone forever.   You have already said you wished to be a hermit.   I get like that quite often myself, then I come out of it eventually.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #482 on: July 19, 2007, 01:31:10 AM »
anyway i'm too much of a headcase to have a relationship anyway, even if i wanted one.
I do not believe this. I think you are a lovely person.

Did you Fire the Grid?

I was an idiot and I slept through it. Well, at least my brain was quiet. :P
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #483 on: July 19, 2007, 05:38:41 AM »
The field = people you could potentially hook up with.   Are you going to hook up with people and not get into relationships?   That is what I am pretty sure he meant by playing the field.    Do you think you are destined to not have a relationship due to your craziness or you just choose not to due to being a "headcase"?    There are plenty of headcases out there and they do hook up with eachother.    The alternative is that you think you will always be alone or desire to be alone forever.   You have already said you wished to be a hermit.   I get like that quite often myself, then I come out of it eventually.

i don't hook up with people if you mean sex. i don't date. i never intended to be in a relationship in the first place. and i don't want to be in a relationship like i already said. having good friends is more important to me. i've had problems keeping friends and making friends, those that i have i'm grateful for and i feel like a hermit at the moment so i don't desire any more. i can only speak of the present moment as i don't know the future. i don't plan on being alone forever but i don't plan on being with someone forever. forever is a long time.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #484 on: July 19, 2007, 05:41:17 AM »
anyway i'm too much of a headcase to have a relationship anyway, even if i wanted one.
I do not believe this. I think you are a lovely person.

Did you Fire the Grid?

I was an idiot and I slept through it. Well, at least my brain was quiet. :P

thanks. :)

yeah i think i fired it successfully. i felt great afterwards, i listened to the meditation CD that was made for it, and it's amazing. :)
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #485 on: July 19, 2007, 05:56:26 AM »
So you did get the cd after all? The one you really wanted?

I hope good comes from Firing the Grid.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #486 on: July 19, 2007, 06:05:50 AM »
yeah i got it. a day before. i was stunned. :green:

i hope so too.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

The_P

« Reply #487 on: July 19, 2007, 06:10:03 AM »
I think you have a good personality for a "headcase", Bjork.

Besides, I like nutty people.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #488 on: July 19, 2007, 08:28:27 AM »
i don't hook up with people if you mean sex. i don't date. i never intended to be in a relationship in the first place. and i don't want to be in a relationship like i already said. having good friends is more important to me. i've had problems keeping friends and making friends, those that i have i'm grateful for and i feel like a hermit at the moment so i don't desire any more. i can only speak of the present moment as i don't know the future. i don't plan on being alone forever but i don't plan on being with someone forever. forever is a long time.

Yeah McJ could have meant playing the field as in dating, but most of the time that refers to having sex.   Forever is a unrealistic timeframe to be with one person, but some people can be alone forever it seems (or at least they desire to).   I was kind of referring to being alone forever as until death actually, which is stupid imo.  I was not referring to being with someone forever.   Both friendships and relationships are a hassle, sometimes they are worth the trouble.

I seem to have not enough time for the few friends I do have and it would be difficult for me to maintain more friendships, so I can understand you somewhat.   Making new friends has always been hard due to me being so introverted.  Trying to fight the urge to stay in my room with my phone off and play games 24/7 is very difficult. 

I agree with Peegai, you are really nice as it appears from your personality here.   Also interesting, most "normal" people are boring to me.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #489 on: July 19, 2007, 10:05:53 AM »

aww thanks peegai. :P you're a nutty person too.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

The_P

« Reply #490 on: July 19, 2007, 10:09:19 AM »

aww thanks peegai. :P you're a nutty person too.

And don't I know it, my dear.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #491 on: July 19, 2007, 10:17:19 AM »
Yeah McJ could have meant playing the field as in dating, but most of the time that refers to having sex.   Forever is a unrealistic timeframe to be with one person, but some people can be alone forever it seems (or at least they desire to).   I was kind of referring to being alone forever as until death actually, which is stupid imo.  I was not referring to being with someone forever.   Both friendships and relationships are a hassle, sometimes they are worth the trouble.

I seem to have not enough time for the few friends I do have and it would be difficult for me to maintain more friendships, so I can understand you somewhat.   Making new friends has always been hard due to me being so introverted.  Trying to fight the urge to stay in my room with my phone off and play games 24/7 is very difficult. 

I agree with Peegai, you are really nice as it appears from your personality here.   Also interesting, most "normal" people are boring to me.

thanks. :) i know a lot of kooky people who aren't as nutty as me, i kind of have too much nuttiness but what can ya do? people don't always understand me so i gave up on trying to keep friends, if someone thinks i'm odd i can't help it so i'm not gonna cry after everyone that leaves me, not anymore. i like to stay in my room too, i don't even use my phone. if i lived alone i'd be more at peace, i could watch videos all day, now i only watch them at night so i can be undisturbed, any slight daytime noise fucks with my concentration. i watch soaps and stuff during the day. lol. i'm not at all extroverted anymore, it takes too much energy. people tend to drain me in person. online it's different.

the world would be different if everyone just dropped the act. i'm so tired of appearing as normal when i'm anything but
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #492 on: July 19, 2007, 12:33:03 PM »
How often do you hear the fluorescent lights buzzing or humming?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #493 on: July 19, 2007, 01:50:11 PM »
almost never, i'm not around them except when shopping.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #494 on: July 19, 2007, 02:08:47 PM »
almost never, i'm not around them except when shopping.

And do you hear them in the store?