Educational

Author Topic: ISO Sinsboldly  (Read 4010 times)

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: ISO Sinsboldly
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2009, 07:04:36 PM »
"Is seeking only" Sinsboldly, but is attempting to involve this board and all its members in your private dispute? There are no politics here; there is only personal animosity.

I am curious to know what you did at WP for action to be taken against you, Depressed Mode. If we are to rally to your side, I for one would like to know what actions of yours I would be seen as defending.

P7PSP

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2009, 08:26:05 PM »
"Is seeking only" Sinsboldly, but is attempting to involve this board and all its members in your private dispute? There are no politics here; there is only personal animosity.

I am curious to know what you did at WP for action to be taken against you, Depressed Mode. If we are to rally to your side, I for one would like to know what actions of yours I would be seen as defending.
What the candyass did among other things is threaten a teenage girl, ebec11 I believe, and Hale Bopp both with physical violence because he is the kind of pussy that wants to get violent with women as confirmed by his original post.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2009, 08:33:09 PM »

What the candyass did among other things is threaten a teenage girl, ebec11 I believe, and Hale Bopp both with physical violence because he is the kind of pussy that wants to get violent with women as confirmed by his original post.

Lol what a fag. But seriously. He's on the right track with destroying WP, just for the wrong reasons. The only reason I want it gone is because of alex plank the faggot, not some small piece of shit like merle the old pervy lady.

I'd also like to see it destroyed just for the lulz, like I stated before. It would be funny as hell.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2009, 08:37:51 PM »

Lol what a fag. But seriously. He's on the right track with destroying WP, just for the wrong reasons. The only reason I want it gone is because of alex plank the faggot, not some small piece of shit like merle the old pervy lady.

I'd also like to see it destroyed just for the lulz, like I stated before. It would be funny as hell.
:wanker:

FAG??? Who Me???

Sorry to disappoint you guys[Rage and PPK Im looking at you BOTH] but you're so not my type....  :wanker:

Hey not so fast. I might help you drop a shitbomb on that site once I get all my stuff back if you agree not to do it over being butthurt.
I will never stop...

Blasted

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2009, 08:46:45 PM »

:eyebrows:

And you wonder why you cant get laid?  :hahaha:

How are the two related? 

Yeah, I just wanna to be part of the drama  :zoinks:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2009, 08:47:33 PM »

:eyebrows:

And you wonder why you cant get laid?  :hahaha:

How are the two related? 

Yeah, I just wanna to be part of the drama  :zoinks:

I just wanna watch WP burn down if possible.  :eyebrows:
I will never stop...

P7PSP

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2009, 08:50:09 PM »
You are a Candyass  Dink0.

Blasted

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2009, 08:53:26 PM »
You are a Candyass  Dink0.

Fer sure!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2009, 08:54:18 PM »
Who is this retard?

Blasted

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2009, 08:58:45 PM »
:toporly:

Blasted

« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2009, 09:02:46 PM »
You are a Candyass  Dink0.

Fer sure!

Have you ever been Fucked Bint?
Either way.....

Im gonna fuck you long n hard baby! If you're nice to me I'll keep on going to you cum girl  :diddle:

I think someone just over-estimated themselves in terms of size  :zoinks:

Blasted

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2009, 09:04:15 PM »
Meh, you fixed it  :thumbdn:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2009, 09:06:26 PM »
You are a Candyass  Dink0.

:minusevil: