Educational

Author Topic: ISO Sinsboldly  (Read 4007 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: ISO Sinsboldly
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2009, 07:16:37 AM »
Why are you putting up personal information of someone without their permission? To what end? For what purpose?
Despots have no rights.  ;)

Everyone has rights.
Says who?
So where does that leave your Autism rights movement? Only those Auties that you approve of have rights, or what?
Special measures have to be taken for traitors to the cause.
So running a website in a manner that Hadron does not approve of makes a person a traitor? It can't be a simple disagreement or being misguided?

Aw fuck man thats starting to sound like that faggot bird, calandale. :thumbdn: :thumbdn: :thumbdn:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2009, 07:17:48 AM »
Why are you putting up personal information of someone without their permission? To what end? For what purpose?

Everyone has rights.
Says who?
So where does that leave your Autism rights movement? Only those Auties that you approve of have rights, or what?

But I think YOU are a traitor to our cause. You make us all look like tin foil hat wearers that hate those who you are trying to get to accommodate for us and our peculiar behaviours.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2009, 07:22:02 AM »

Everyone has rights.
Says who?
So running a website in a manner that Hadron does not approve of makes a person a traitor? It can't be a simple disagreement or being misguided?
Pissing on comrades of the spectrum in the manner she does is treachery.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2009, 07:23:14 AM »

Everyone has rights.
Says who?

But I think YOU are a traitor to our cause. You make us all look like tin foil hat wearers that hate those who you are trying to get to accommodate for us and our peculiar behaviours.
I expect them to change - there is a difference. We have had to change enough. The whole system can and should change - and if I get an opportunity, I will force it to change.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2009, 07:26:07 AM »

Everyone has rights.
Says who?
Pissing on comrades of the spectrum in the manner she does is treachery.

You're thinking about it too hard, like calandale. At least you think about the welfare of others though. As long as you do that you won't be another faggot like him.

Seriously though. Yeah Merle is a fucking bitch, and i'd love to watch someone rake her elbow across a cheesegrater and sprinkle salt on it.  But thats it. There is no cause, and no traitors. Shes just a regular old faggot bitch. 
I will never stop...

P7PSP

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2009, 07:47:20 AM »

Everyone has rights.
Says who?

Aw fuck man thats starting to sound like that faggot bird, calandale. :thumbdn: :thumbdn: :thumbdn:
What makes your own comment sound so ridiculous is that there is a huge difference between simply not liking someone versus proclaiming them a traitor. The reason Treason was made so difficult to charge in the Constitution is that the old charge of lese majeste http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lese-majeste was often just whatever was construed as an insult to the King, even if the King was an idiot. Hadron does not have any definite plan and the way he is handling the discussion in this thread doesn't make me think he will do any better with political organizing or getting many people to see his points given the sympathy that he continues to give to school shooter murderers and killing NTs. Now we can add the idea that anyone who doesn't run an autism website the way Hadron likes is a fucking traitor? Whether you like sinsboldly, or not, it's just fucking stupid to alienate every fucking aspie/autie who either likes how WP is run, and there are a lot, or has just never posted there and can't be arsed to give a shit about yours and Hadrons personal vendetta against her. And stating that Sinsboldly, Alex and the rest of the staff over there are traitors and don't deserve any rights because you and Hadron don't like them will have that effect.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009, 08:07:34 AM »

Everyone has rights.
Says who?

What makes your own comment sound so ridiculous is that there is a huge difference between simply not liking someone versus proclaiming them a traitor. The reason Treason was made so difficult to charge in the Constitution is that the old charge of lese majeste http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lese-majeste was often just whatever was construed as an insult to the King, even if the King was an idiot. Hadron does not have any definite plan and the way he is handling the discussion in this thread doesn't make me think he will do any better with political organizing or getting many people to see his points given the sympathy that he continues to give to school shooter murderers and killing NTs.
A revolutionary code must have punishments, otherwise your revolution will never work. As for the school shooters - removing a few bullies does the vast majority of people a lot of good. Only way to teach animals.
Now we can add the idea that anyone who doesn't run an autism website the way Hadron likes is a fucking traitor? Whether you like sinsboldly, or not, it's just fucking stupid to alienate every fucking aspie/autie who either likes how WP is run, and there are a lot, or has just never posted there and can't be arsed to give a shit about yours and Hadrons personal vendetta against her. And stating that Sinsboldly, Alex and the rest of the staff over there are traitors and don't deserve any rights because you and Hadron don't like them will have that effect.
I don't see why some figure who acts in the way she does should not be subject to proper scrutiny. And yes, they are traitors to the cause - you think WP helps us?

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2009, 08:16:44 AM »

Everyone has rights.
Says who?

I expect them to change - there is a difference. We have had to change enough. The whole system can and should change - and if I get an opportunity, I will force it to change.

You are a crackpot.

P7PSP

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2009, 08:25:54 AM »
You are no Renato Curcio Hadron. He didn't post bold vague thiings and hope that a Revolution would occur. He took concrete steps to make sure that ball got rolling.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2009, 09:10:44 AM »
You are no Renato Curcio Hadron. He didn't post bold vague thiings and hope that a Revolution would occur. He took concrete steps to make sure that ball got rolling.
Concrete steps will be taken, given some time.

P7PSP

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 09:12:21 AM »
K folks, Sinsboldly who is mod on WP is named Merle Morrigan

This is what the bitch looks like:

IIRC, she lives in Salem but I think she might have relocated to PDX. I wanna have a little chat with her IRL since beyond the confines of WP her stupid ass has no power.
You're the same cunt that threatened physical violence on Hale Bopp aren't you? Fucking pussy.

Fucking useless pussy.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2009, 11:11:32 AM »

Everyone has rights.
Says who?

What makes your own comment sound so ridiculous is that there is a huge difference between simply not liking someone versus proclaiming them a traitor. The reason Treason was made so difficult to charge in the Constitution is that the old charge of lese majeste http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lese-majeste was often just whatever was construed as an insult to the King, even if the King was an idiot. Hadron does not have any definite plan and the way he is handling the discussion in this thread doesn't make me think he will do any better with political organizing or getting many people to see his points given the sympathy that he continues to give to school shooter murderers and killing NTs. Now we can add the idea that anyone who doesn't run an autism website the way Hadron likes is a fucking traitor? Whether you like sinsboldly, or not, it's just fucking stupid to alienate every fucking aspie/autie who either likes how WP is run, and there are a lot, or has just never posted there and can't be arsed to give a shit about yours and Hadrons personal vendetta against her. And stating that Sinsboldly, Alex and the rest of the staff over there are traitors and don't deserve any rights because you and Hadron don't like them will have that effect.

I agree with you, that Sinsboldly has the same rights no matter what someone thinks of her personally.

I am curious how Depressed Mode came by his information.

I see that she posted this information on her WP blog, so this much she has already made publicly available:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name=blogview&jid=1300

About Sinsboldly
Name: Merle Morrigan

Interests: apparently, posting on this forum

How did you find out the rest of her information that you posted, Depressed Mode? 

GalileoAce

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2009, 12:35:04 PM »

Everyone has rights.
Says who?

I agree with you, that Sinsboldly has the same rights no matter what someone thinks of her personally.

I see that she posted this information on her WP blog, so this much she has already made publicly available:

About Sinsboldly

How did you find out the rest of her information that you posted, Depressed Mode? 

Just diggin around on the internets :zoinks:
If she is going to ban people at whim then she has to understand that:
A) The internet is NOT anonymous, people CAN find out who you are
B) She is making ENEMIES by her behavior and she definitely has made one of me.  :grrr:
Whats worst is that she thinks she can get away with it and someone has got to put a stop to her.

Perhaps you should also realise that WrongPlanet isn't your personal playground. If you go into a restaurant and mess up the place you're going to get kicked out, and likely never be welcome back. Also WrongPlanet isn't public domain, it's Alex Plank's site. He owns it, and pays for it (I'm not going into the whole donations thing), and so forth.

Don't be so arrogant to assume because it exists then you should be allowed in to have your fun and games. Access to sites on the internet are a privilege not a right. Don't like it, start your own.

I don't know what Sinsboldly is doing or not doing, frankly I don't care, but this is the internet, don't take it so seriously.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2009, 12:37:58 PM »

Everyone has rights.
Says who?

About Sinsboldly

Just diggin around on the internets :zoinks:
If she is going to ban people at whim then she has to understand that:
A) The internet is NOT anonymous, people CAN find out who you are
B) She is making ENEMIES by her behavior and she definitely has made one of me.  :grrr:
Whats worst is that she thinks she can get away with it and someone has got to put a stop to her.

Perhaps you should also realise that WrongPlanet isn't your personal playground. If you go into a restaurant and mess up the place you're going to get kicked out, and likely never be welcome back. Also WrongPlanet isn't public domain, it's Alex Plank's site. He owns it, and pays for it (I'm not going into the whole donations thing), and so forth.

Don't be so arrogant to assume because it exists then you should be allowed in to have your fun and games. Access to sites on the internet are a privilege not a right. Don't like it, start your own.

I don't know what Sinsboldly is doing or not doing, frankly I don't care, but this is the internet, don't take it so seriously.

When Alex Plank runs around claiming to represent us and exploiting many on the spectrum - he should lose the ownership rights. Period.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2009, 04:21:17 PM »
I'd rather just destroy WP for the lulz.

It doesn't sound all that cool when you guys wax political like that. Fuck politics. Just drop a bomb on them because fuck you.  :thumbup:
I will never stop...