Author Topic: Get in here TCO.  (Read 1038 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Get in here TCO.
« on: June 26, 2009, 05:31:32 PM »
Hahaha. We all know you're afraid of me. :zoinks:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

The_Chosen_One

Re: Get in here TCO.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 11:54:55 PM »
Afraid of YOU? Have you been getting of on the smell from your mother's tampons again?

Jesus, this would have to be the shortest and easiest challenge yet.

The biggest laugh is, he is going to call in all his fuckbuddies to back him up. Why, you ask? Easy. He can't fight his own battles. He is the most pissweak person on this shitty little no-name forum, has about as much cognitive ability as a comatose snail, and is just completely a wasre of internet space. Yes, this is RageBeoulve, the all purpose fuckstick.

Do you enjoy making a complete fool of yourself every time you post this shit? Did your mother drop you at birth? Or did she shit you out with the rest of the runny turds?

You and that stupid lovefest of yours obviously need serious fucking therapy, considering the insanity that runs amongst you.

Either that, or a few guide-dogs and a cure for dyslexia.

Game over, asshole. I've got better things to amuse myself than playing with children.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 09:30:27 AM »
I think you may just completely live in a world of your own, buddy. It must be really humiliating for someone half your age to be pwning you mentally every single day, and having everyone laughing about it.

You and that stupid lovefest of yours obviously need serious fucking therapy, considering the insanity that runs amongst you.

I guess by lovefest you mean everyone else on this site? Yeah they like me, and they laugh when you look like an idiot, and I point it out. Usually its evidence that someone is right when the majority agrees with them, and everyone agrees with me except you. That should probably be registering in your decrepit old brain that you might be wrong, and to back off. But you don't. You continue to cling to your nonexistent argument like some kind of delerious mental patient clinging to a bottlecap collection.

Do you enjoy making a complete fool of yourself every time you post this shit? Did your mother drop you at birth? Or did she shit you out with the rest of the runny turds?

I'm afraid you have that backwards man. You are the one making a fool of yourself. I'm just pointing it out because its really funny. Shleed likes to cause drama like you do, but he's not an idiot like you. He would agree that you look like a complete fool.

The rest (namecalling and angry, pointless jibber jabber)

Yeah ok.  ;)
I will never stop...

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 10:02:59 AM »
Get over yourself, you ignorant imbecile. I've had you by the balls ever since I got on here defending buttcoffee, and the tighter I squeeze, the more you howl.

You are nothing but an insecure waste of cum on a dirty sheet somewhere in Bumblefuck downtown USA.

You know, the place that's 99% redneck and 1% braindead.

You talk about pwning or whatever the fuck that means. We people in the real world, and I don't mean this shithole of a site on a poxy fucking thing called an 'internet', call it 'kicking your fucking arse', which is what I've been doing all along.

I laugh at your empty bullshit threats, you wannabe tough guy. I bet you even self diagnosed your autism, which makes you an bigger dichead than you look 'cos only a true fucktard would say they are autistic without actually getting a diagnosis.

Hell, the fucking joke's really on you, asshole. I don't even have autism. I'm just a regular guy poking shit at you cos you are a fucked-up twat on a forum trying to play tough. Shit, talk about a laff riot.

And what's even funnier is that you and those other vegetables sticking up for you on this bullshit arena for the retarded are actually serious when it comes to believing all the shit you write. Fuck, George Carlin couldn't have scripted it better.

Now go take your pissy little challenge, and shove it up yer arse with the rest of the bullshit.

At least I won't die wondering who the real fucktards are around here.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 10:14:47 AM »
Get over yourself, you ignorant imbecile. I've had you by the balls ever since I got on here defending buttcoffee, and the tighter I squeeze, the more you howl.

You are nothing but an insecure waste of cum on a dirty sheet somewhere in Bumblefuck downtown USA.

You talk about pwning or whatever the fuck that means. We people in the real world, and I don't mean this shithole of a site on a poxy fucking thing called an 'internet', call it 'kicking your fucking arse', which is what I've been doing all along.

I laugh at your empty bullshit threats, you wannabe tough guy. I bet you even self diagnosed your autism, which makes you an bigger dichead than you look 'cos only a true fucktard would say they are autistic without actually getting a diagnosis.

Hell, the fucking joke's really on you, asshole. I don't even have autism. I'm just a regular guy poking shit at you cos you are a fucked-up twat on a forum trying to play tough. Shit, talk about a laff riot.

And what's even funnier is that you and those other vegetables sticking up for you on this bullshit arena for the retarded are actually serious when it comes to believing all the shit you write. Fuck, George Carlin couldn't have scripted it better.

Now go take your pissy little challenge, and shove it up yer arse with the rest of the bullshit.

Explain, if you please. I'd like to hear how you think you've had me by the balls. I'm sure everyone else would be thrilled to hear that story as well. :green:

I can't argue with that. It is.

I highly dounbt you talk like that in the real world, or you wouldn't get a whole lot of respect, be able to hold a job, and never get laid. And i'm afraid this is the internet, and you'll have to tolerate the little slangs and things you come across. Its NOT the real world, which is something you haven't seemed to be able to grasp yet. And thats what makes yhis so funny.

call it 'kicking your fucking arse', which is what I've been doing all along.

Once again. Explain please.  :lol:

Fraid not, I was diagnosed by a doc. Also I was not the one making threats. You were if you'd care to go back and look at our exchanges. You threatened to kick my ass, and when I called you out on it, you said you'd rather fight on your own ground. Well, i'm a poor redneck so I gave you my address and asked you to send money so I could come fight you. You wouldn't do it. Looks like the one making empty threats is you.

The jokes on me huh? Thats pretty sad man, that you have time to fuck with a bunch of autistic spazzes. Whats even more sad, is that you are failing at it, which says a lot about you. You're not putting forth the image of being a very smart guy. :-\

They aren't sticking up for me. They're laughing at you, because you're acting half my age. And i'm half YOUR age.

Namecalling, other nonesense.

Yeah, ok.  :thumbup:
I will never stop...

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 10:54:14 AM »

More blabber and bullshit.

Blabber and bullshit.

Blabber and bullshit.

More shit.

Still more shit.

Childish rant or some shit.

Weak reply.

Fixed.

BTW, here's something I posted on another thread, just for you:

No, you cunts are the ones who can't see it. The whole fucking lovefest. The schoolyard clique. I back up my attempts at pointing out how fucked this site is and what do i get? A mouthful of fucking abuse.

You bastards obviously have your heads so far up yer arses that you are oblivious to anything that is happening outside of your own little world. Shit, if all fucking autists are like this, then no wonder you are all fucked. And in a big way.

Typical mentality of a group of bullies and thugs is to go after the one differing opinion, then hound them until they fuck off or until you break them in some other way. I thought people with autism were meant to be intelligent and intellectual. Above all that schoolyard bullshit. Obviously you aren't. None of you on this fucked up site is worth a pinch of shit outside of the saftey of this bullshit forum, and the funny thing is you are all too fucking stupid to realise it. Yeah, have a go at me, you arseholes, call me names and tell me to fuck off. Proves my point.

I'm the only one here who has the balls to stand up for myself, and it seems like all I get from retarded vegetables like you is insult after insult.

Calandale was right, the only ones who had any sense here have gone. All that's left are the dregs at the bottom of the barrel. Each and every last one of you.

And the biggest prick on here is that cunt odeon. Here we have someone who plays at being the fucking Messiah, and lauds his power over people by banning them just because they don't suck his dick in the way he likes. Well odeon, why don't you show some balls and actually back up your bullshit with some real facts instead of some half-assed threat to ban someone if they break an arbitrary bullshit thing like the TOS? Or are you just gonna sit back and piss and moan like the rest of the dickheads here. Hey, I even heard you were going to try to hack zOMG, even though you don't have an account there, and said you wouldn't waste your time there. Why? Cos we are laughing at you there? Tough. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the fucking kitchen. You think I'm joking, eh? The only joke around here is this site.

Hell, since you arseholes decided to put shit on me for sticking up for someone, and having my say, well I've decided to fuck around with you.

If you want me gone, then have the balls to confront me and kick me off. If not, then shove it up your arse, you weak bunch of wankers.

I'm through taking shit from a bunch of nobodies who should be old enough to know better.

Now if you have a problem with, or don't like anything I've got to say, tough. Tell it to someone who cares, like your fuckbuddies on this weak as piss site.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 10:59:30 AM by Nickelodeon Or Odeon mk II »

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 11:06:44 AM »
For TCO.

Think this was the conclusion last time too.

Blasted

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2009, 11:08:10 AM »
 :lol:

You're twatty too but that's funny.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2009, 11:10:28 AM »

More blabber and bullshit.

Blabber and bullshit.

Blabber and bullshit.

More shit.

Still more shit.

Childish rant or some shit.

Weak reply.

Fixed.

BTW, here's something I posted on another thread, just for you:

No, you cunts are the ones who can't see it. The whole fucking lovefest. The schoolyard clique. I back up my attempts at pointing out how fucked this site is and what do i get? A mouthful of fucking abuse.

You bastards obviously have your heads so far up yer arses that you are oblivious to anything that is happening outside of your own little world. Shit, if all fucking autists are like this, then no wonder you are all fucked. And in a big way.

Typical mentality of a group of bullies and thugs is to go after the one differing opinion, then hound them until they fuck off or until you break them in some other way. I thought people with autism were meant to be intelligent and intellectual. Above all that schoolyard bullshit. Obviously you aren't. None of you on this fucked up site is worth a pinch of shit outside of the saftey of this bullshit forum, and the funny thing is you are all too fucking stupid to realise it. Yeah, have a go at me, you arseholes, call me names and tell me to fuck off. Proves my point.

I'm the only one here who has the balls to stand up for myself, and it seems like all I get from retarded vegetables like you is insult after insult.

Calandale was right, the only ones who had any sense here have gone. All that's left are the dregs at the bottom of the barrel. Each and every last one of you.

And the biggest prick on here is that cunt odeon. Here we have someone who plays at being the fucking Messiah, and lauds his power over people by banning them just because they don't suck his dick in the way he likes. Well odeon, why don't you show some balls and actually back up your bullshit with some real facts instead of some half-assed threat to ban someone if they break an arbitrary bullshit thing like the TOS? Or are you just gonna sit back and piss and moan like the rest of the dickheads here. Hey, I even heard you were going to try to hack zOMG, even though you don't have an account there, and said you wouldn't waste your time there. Why? Cos we are laughing at you there? Tough. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the fucking kitchen. You think I'm joking, eh? The only joke around here is this site.

Hell, since you arseholes decided to put shit on me for sticking up for someone, and having my say, well I've decided to fuck around with you.

If you want me gone, then have the balls to confront me and kick me off. If not, then shove it up your arse, you weak bunch of wankers.

I'm through taking shit from a bunch of nobodies who should be old enough to know better.

Now if you have a problem with, or don't like anything I've got to say, tough. Tell it to someone who cares, like your fuckbuddies on this weak as piss site.

Oh I also posted something in that thread for you.

Quote from: Nickelodeon Or Odeon mk II on Today at 11:43:52 AM
Quote from: earthboundmisfit on Today at 09:29:38 AM

Quote from: Nickelodeon Or Odeon mk II on Today at 01:19:59 AM
be prepared to back up your words. Or face the wrath of the community.

I don't think you realize the irony in you posting this. This is why everyone is jumping your shit, because you can't back up what you are saying and resort to childish ad hominem attacks. Then you get a christ complex "oh why oh why am I being persecuted for saying what I believe in"...

No. You are completely full of shit, and you seem to be the only one who can't see that.

edit: I will say, however, you do have some good posts when you aren't trying to be a troll... or whatever it is you are doing.

Ok man i'll break things down so even you can understand.

Waaah waaahh. Our hearts are breaking because we like to laugh at you when you make a fool over yourself about internet drama. You didn't back up anything at all man, you just made yourself look stupid. Did you back up your claim that you could kick my ass? I offered you a real live scenario and you turned it down TWICE. Scared much?

Looks like you got it a little bass ackwards there, champ.  

Apparently you were picked on a lot in school for being ugly and crossyed. So? Instead of becoming so bitter and angry you could have become strong like I did. Besides, that mentality was supposed to prepare you for society itsself. The whole world is like that, and real ADULTS are able to deal with it. If you're a dissagreeable, hotheaded ass, people aren't going to like you, and they will cast you out.

Typical herioc delusions of types like you. I loled.

Insult after insult? Looks to me like thats all you're doing. Especially with crap like that. ^ You're just desperate for an argument in your favor aren't you? Calandale would most likely laugh at you right now.

Aha. Now we get down to the nitty gritty. You have a problem with authority.  That entire paragraph was nonsense. Odeon HAS backed up everything he's done in this thread. Go look back. Your boy ahayes wasn't even banned.

You just contradicted yourself. And you aren't fucking around with us. You are being a lulzcow, and entertaining the HELL out of us. Stick around buddy.  

I also loled at how you tried to imitate what i'm doing by quoting my responses but instead of giving intelligent comebacks you just write things like

"shit"

"still more shit"

That really shows everyone juet how smart you are, TCO.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 11:19:29 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2009, 11:35:48 AM »
Well I guess he left. I win, of course. :zoinks:

Hahaha
I will never stop...

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2009, 06:46:47 AM »
 :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: No you didn't.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2009, 07:38:30 AM »
EASY!! EASY!! EASY!! EASY!!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2009, 07:45:54 AM »
Too late. It was already declared. I knew you'd come crawling back, anyway.
I will never stop...

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2009, 08:29:13 AM »
Too late. It was already declared. I knew you'd come crawling back, anyway.

Declares itself a winner of a battle of.... what was that.... Nothing.

Where do they dig these retards up from?

The only thing declared here is that you are a fucking 26 year old wanker. Leave yer dick alone, faggot; it's bound to drop off the way you keep wanking.

EASY!! EASY!!! EASY!!! EASY!!!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2009, 08:34:54 AM »
 :hanged:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein