Educational

Author Topic: standard IQ test undervalue  (Read 3253 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: standard IQ test undervalue
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2009, 10:10:29 AM »
I even ordered Obsession shower gel from London a couple of weeks ago.  :zoinks:

:laugh:

I don't believe that requires a 170 IQ to accomplish.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2009, 02:05:26 PM »
I have always done quite well on IQ tests too, but I know that my daughter is smarter than her IQ test score would indicate.

Kiss kiss,  they don't know what they are doing,  basically, with regards to that test.
From what I remember, from an out of date book, it said that its a good predicator of achdemic performance.
I aren't sure, but they can make a reasonable guess.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Blasted

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2009, 02:10:55 PM »
I agree Flo.  IQ tests can be faulty in determining whether someone is intelligent or not, as can be seen here *coughLitcough*  :laugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2009, 02:20:37 PM »
My IQ is above average, a bit, according to that test, however, I wish to point out that emotions can get in the way of a test like that, especially if they are significant to manifest themselves as a disorder or a syndrome.   For example, chronically elevated coritsol can impact memory.  I had an undiagnosed complex post traumatic stress disorder, with various stimuli.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Blasted

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2009, 02:23:13 PM »
That's true.  For example my meds are messing up my attention span and making me forget my sentence in the middle of me saying it.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2009, 02:26:36 PM »
People who have alot of money get more exporser to certain things that raises iq to.
I herd people fight about that kind of thing around me,  I do have some acess to certain things though.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2009, 02:28:43 PM »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2009, 02:30:46 PM »
People who have alot of money get more exporser to certain things that raises iq to.
I herd people fight about that kind of thing around me,  I do have some acess to certain things though.

I do have some acess to certain things though.

Like soaf's dick. With your fucking mouth.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2009, 02:33:34 PM »
I want access to your ass, Randy  :indeed:

Blasted

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2009, 02:42:01 PM »
Meanies the lot of ya.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2009, 02:44:55 PM »

Blasted

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2009, 02:46:03 PM »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2009, 02:46:53 PM »

Meanies the lot of ya.

Kiss your butt :-* :-*

Why thank you Flo  ;)

Unless your a bi male, "female".

Thanks again, whichever you are.

Offline Dayko

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2009, 02:53:24 PM »
i just think that the test that i had get performed in 1990 is bullshit.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2009, 03:11:08 PM »