Educational

Author Topic: Rage's cat thread.  (Read 22027 times)

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
Re: Rage's cat thread.
« Reply #120 on: July 11, 2009, 08:37:26 AM »
My cat Flo is the same as your other cats. When she's scared she just wants to get away too and hide. She's really affectionate though so it's weird because when she's relaxed and it's just us, she always wants to sit right near me or sleep on me or have cuddles. But when she's scared she just panics. That makes me worry about taking her to the vets too because she'll be so frightened and I won't know how to help her. I think it would be better for her to be at home too, but I doubt that will happen.

Yeah, my other two (when calm) are ALWAYS around me. If I'm in bed, they're in bed. If I'm at the computer, they're somewhere nearby if not trying to get into my lap. If I'm in the bathroom, well... ya know.  :lol:
Flibbit.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #121 on: July 11, 2009, 11:48:14 AM »
My cat Flo is the same as your other cats. When she's scared she just wants to get away too and hide. She's really affectionate though so it's weird because when she's relaxed and it's just us, she always wants to sit right near me or sleep on me or have cuddles. But when she's scared she just panics. That makes me worry about taking her to the vets too because she'll be so frightened and I won't know how to help her. I think it would be better for her to be at home too, but I doubt that will happen.

Yeah, my other two (when calm) are ALWAYS around me. If I'm in bed, they're in bed. If I'm at the computer, they're somewhere nearby if not trying to get into my lap. If I'm in the bathroom, well... ya know.  :lol:

Yeah poco always followed me into the bathroom. She was especially fascinated ith the concept of me taking a shower. She used to get between the shower curtains and play the tag game while I took one.  :laugh:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #122 on: July 11, 2009, 05:34:33 PM »

Yeah poco always followed me into the bathroom. She was especially fascinated ith the concept of me taking a shower. She used to get between the shower curtains and play the tag game while I took one.  :laugh:

Sweetie was fascinated every time I ran a bubble bath, until she fell in playing with the bubbles on the side of the tub. Bubbles are no longer fascinating now, bubbles are BAD. :laugh:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: July 11, 2009, 05:39:56 PM »
I was blowing bubbles the other day for my brother and my dog got scared of them and hid under the table  :laugh:

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: July 11, 2009, 06:01:36 PM »

Awwwww. :green:

Sunny, my younger cat, doesn't really like to get near the tub, but she prefers to sit on the sink and wait for me to finish showering. She also insists on being in the kitchen and helping me cook by continually rubbing against me and talking (she talks quite a lot and rather randomly; I suspect she has some Siamese in her background). You'd think I was cooking with catnip or something the way she acts when we're in the kitchen...

Sweetie was fascinated every time I ran a bubble bath, until she fell in playing with the bubbles on the side of the tub. Bubbles are no longer fascinating now, bubbles are BAD. :laugh:

LOL awwwww.
Flibbit.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: July 11, 2009, 06:06:05 PM »
I love when cats talk :D

My Flo has such a beautiful voice. I think it's really cute when they do that thing where they're not actually meowing, but they make some sort of greeting if you walk in the room or speak to them after a period of silence. Like they're saying hello. It's fucking adorable  :)

Blasted

« Reply #126 on: July 11, 2009, 06:07:00 PM »
Cat purrs FTW.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: July 11, 2009, 06:11:47 PM »

Awwwww. :green:

Sunny, my younger cat, doesn't really like to get near the tub, but she prefers to sit on the sink and wait for me to finish showering. She also insists on being in the kitchen and helping me cook by continually rubbing against me and talking (she talks quite a lot and rather randomly; I suspect she has some Siamese in her background). You'd think I was cooking with catnip or something the way she acts when we're in the kitchen...

LOL awwwww.

Poco liked kitchen antics too, but she wanted to be on a chair so she could stand on it and look up on the counter. She wanted to be a part of the activity. She had to touch and smell the different ingredients, and she'd look up at me while doing it. Almost as if she was asking me what it was. Of course i'd tell her. Nobody can resist talking to cats.
I will never stop...

Offline DieMenschMaschine

• YO SOMEONE STOLE MY ELEPHANT FROM MY BACK LAWN
  • Part of the Chaos
« Reply #128 on: July 11, 2009, 07:27:49 PM »
I like the play Cats also. It gonna be made into a movie. I cannot wait

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: July 12, 2009, 08:47:26 AM »
Re talking to cats: I'm not exactly sure why, but whenever my cats meow at me, I have a tendency to say "moo" back.

**shrugs shoulders**
Flibbit.

Blasted

« Reply #130 on: July 13, 2009, 05:33:30 PM »
Tomorrow I shall have more pics of Olka   8)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: July 14, 2009, 05:31:56 AM »
Good. That Olka is one cute little furball

I might have some more pics of my black fluffy friend later.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #132 on: July 14, 2009, 05:45:14 PM »
They pick the strangest spots to sleep. My son scavenging stuff of this and when it was left alone  :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: July 14, 2009, 06:57:34 PM »
They pick the strangest spots to sleep. My son scavenging stuff of this and when it was left alone  :laugh:

He's in ur internets, minean ur datas. :thumbup:
I will never stop...

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: July 14, 2009, 09:02:07 PM »

Got Spaz a new toy... I think he likes it.