Educational

Author Topic: Rage's cat thread.  (Read 22025 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: Rage's cat thread.
« Reply #405 on: November 25, 2013, 10:43:01 PM »

:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #406 on: November 25, 2013, 10:46:03 PM »

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #407 on: November 25, 2013, 11:41:51 PM »
Cats are the fucking best. Anyone who has cats it cool too.  :thumbup: :green:

:agreed:

I don't understand how anyone doesn't like cats  :thumbdn:

I have an incredibly brilliant cat, but she hates my wife and my daughter.

She loves my son, but he is afraid of her. (he is quite autistic and can not understand that the behavior he witnesses between the cat and his sister could be different between him and the cat, yet.)  Our cat is basically very jealous of other females. She is a girl cat and what a "scaredy little girl"  she is.

While my daughter enjoys the pain of being clawed by the cat (my daughter toils the poor cat constantly, likes to hear her growl and hiss, does not mind having her arms shredded - in fact my daughter loves it when the cat gets really physical - my wife does not understand this ... ), my older son would not tolerate it and he is scared of being clawed and generally despises conflict in any manner.  (I was just like him when I was young, before my temper first flared up.)

My sweet cat has never presented her claws to me at all. She keeps my nose licked, and makes sure that I stay clean - WHO knew that social grooming was important to cats?  Well I did, but I think she is setting me up to be her mate at some point.

She does not stand a chance, however. If called upon to make a choice, my awesome wife will kick this beautiful cat's ass out the door and be done with a hissy pissy bitch cat from hell terrorizing her life forever. Just the way it is.

I love my cat! I hope I never have to choose.

Here is a pic ...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 11:47:29 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #408 on: November 26, 2013, 01:14:48 AM »
Nice cat, DD, she does not look like a lady to trifle with.

I lived with a housemate with a cat who could not stand males. He loved his lady, and would be with her all the time, when she was home, unless she brought male companions. Then he would flee to me.
Something strange happened when I started dating my ex though. Whenever my BF was around, the cat would leave her, and get all over my BF.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #409 on: November 26, 2013, 01:11:20 PM »
Link only loves me. He's a Siamese mix. He has big, brilliant slightly crossed blue eyes.  His clawqs are like little fish hooks. I need to trim them.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #410 on: November 26, 2013, 04:07:12 PM »

Honestly, I will have to preview these (horrid parent that I am) and show them to my thirteen year old daughter.

She Loves cats, but our cat HATES her. (I am the cat's person and no one else can approach her) Our cat hisses and claws her (she seems to enjoy being scratched by the cat and promotes further abuse and forces the cat to growl at her) and will not tolerate any touch from my daughter. My daughter still goes for it. Scratching and growling = fine.

I think that my daughter will love to see these.

To those who find them:

Post more!!

Poco was kind of like that, but she didn't like anyone but me touching her, AND she didn't like it when I paid attention to anyone or anything but her. It was funny, because sometimes she got really pissed off about it.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #411 on: November 26, 2013, 11:38:05 PM »
 :'(
Nice cat, DD, she does not look like a lady to trifle with.

I lived with a housemate with a cat who could not stand males. He loved his lady, and would be with her all the time, when she was home, unless she brought male companions. Then he would flee to me.
Something strange happened when I started dating my ex though. Whenever my BF was around, the cat would leave her, and get all over my BF.

I have loved and lost so many cats in my life.

I have seen my darlings eaten right in front of me while I was getting my rifle, revolver or shotgun ready to kill the pack of dogs (which I also love - do not mistake me here) with an appetite.

I used to live in the west Texas desert and I have always kept cats and dogs, but  my animals always got along.  It was the wild pack roaming dogs I had to worry about. Those wild dogs even killed my own dogs as well. That is why I shot every one of those wild bastards that came onto my land.

Too many horrors to share in one post, but this cat is my favorite.

It is NOT just that she is the most recent pet, but more that she is the most loving.

She "softpaws" me all the time and when she wants to hear me talk (my wife "accuses" me of using my Barry White voice for the cat  --  LOL) she bats my mouth. I touch her "cheek"  and she touches my cheek, softpaw, no claws.

I also become annoyed with her, because she thinks that all I have to do is attend to her. 

I remember seeing a stupid posty  pic of a very sad cat's face and I am paraphrasing the caption:

You have your friends.  You have your games. You have your TV. You have your work. You have your meals and beer and even more friends.
I only have YOU!

:violin:

THAT is how she thinks.
Gotta love cats!

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #412 on: November 26, 2013, 11:49:09 PM »

Honestly, I will have to preview these (horrid parent that I am) and show them to my thirteen year old daughter.

She Loves cats, but our cat HATES her. (I am the cat's person and no one else can approach her) Our cat hisses and claws her (she seems to enjoy being scratched by the cat and promotes further abuse and forces the cat to growl at her) and will not tolerate any touch from my daughter. My daughter still goes for it. Scratching and growling = fine.

To those who find them:

Post more!!

Poco was kind of like that, but she didn't like anyone but me touching her, AND she didn't like it when I paid attention to anyone or anything but her. It was funny, because sometimes she got really pissed off about it.

Funny.

My cat is also a "scaredy cat!!"  She can be just sitting there, totally mellow and I move my foot  --- FUCK!! WTF!!! ...  she jumps four feet into the air!!

She also "stalks"  everything, even a crumb of bread or some shit left on the floor.  She spots a crumb and approaches with all her hackles up her tail all bushed out, her claws ready to  attack, her eyes WIDE open.  Then she claws it and jumps back about five feet and starts again.

:asthing:

I wonder; is she just drunk or is she as autistic as I am?

:hide:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #413 on: November 27, 2013, 02:04:10 AM »

To those who find them:

Post more!!

Funny.

My cat is also a "scaredy cat!!"  She can be just sitting there, totally mellow and I move my foot  --- FUCK!! WTF!!! ...  she jumps four feet into the air!!

She also "stalks"  everything, even a crumb of bread or some shit left on the floor.  She spots a crumb and approaches with all her hackles up her tail all bushed out, her claws ready to  attack, her eyes WIDE open.  Then she claws it and jumps back about five feet and starts again.

:asthing:

I wonder; is she just drunk or is she as autistic as I am?

:hide:

I have a male black version of her in my household, I think. Though a bit more mellow. Easily scared, I blame that on him having been a street cat for a long time, and owning me. I am his possession, and I need to be there for him all the time. During the night, he becomes my bed companion. In summer, he'll keep some distance, when it is colder, he'll wriggle his nose in my neck and work his way under the covers and then turns around to get his head on the pillow. When it is really cold, he sleeps closely tucked in to me. When it is just cool, it is as in the picture. He's not soft paws only though. If he really wants my attention, he will not hesitate to place a nail in some soft flesh of mine.

He's a bit milder, in the sense that he likes older people, he likes my oldest daughter. And, the past few weeks he seems to tolerate my youngest too. Maybe even starts liking her a tiny bit. That's new, and the girl is delighted.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #415 on: November 27, 2013, 01:30:23 PM »

« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 01:32:31 PM by 神 »
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #416 on: November 27, 2013, 03:11:04 PM »
I wantr to start a Kitty Kafee and Bakery with cats raming all over. Like the ones they have in France and Japan.

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #417 on: November 27, 2013, 04:00:04 PM »
That doesn't sound cat-friendly.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #418 on: November 29, 2013, 10:50:08 PM »
Yeah. I agree.

My cat would totally FREAK!

There have been two people who have brought their pets to our house in my cat's life.  They both were dogs. They both left with blood streaking down their noses from trying to exchange friendly sniffs with my cat.
 :dunno:

She seems to always be afraid and yet she takes care of herself.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #419 on: November 30, 2013, 04:18:13 PM »
Ahh, my late cat Pius, he seemed to have no fear at all. And he was the gentlest cat one can imagine. But he became extremely defensive and aggressive when my oldest was born. He fought with every cat and dog coming near to our lot. I've seen the vet half a dozen times in just a few months.
He was her warrior and companion. She learned to stand, partly on him, he didn't care. Anything to keep her safe and happy.