Author Topic: Ahayes and Peegai  (Read 4006 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ahayes and Peegai
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2009, 03:13:26 PM »
lol

On a couple of Swedish boards I flamed them so that they had to change the whole registration system and the rules for moderation, and they even considered shutting the boards down for a while to avoid posting of personal info etc. So maybe trolling isn't the right word, but I sure as hell can flame a board if I want to.

And now we're talking about boards with several thousands of users.
Links? What crimes had these boards committed?

No, then I have to reveal some of my old internet identities, and I don't want that for several reasons.

What they had done was that they didn't follow their own sets of rules and treated different members differently.

In addition the posts that made me banned are since a long time deleted by the admins and owners of the boards.
You mean that the pigs could connect you to your bunker busters? I guess thats a valid reason...

Well, the personal information posts are already statute-barred, but they're not there, so I can't show them anyway. And posting personal information is a very petty crime anyway. But my experience is that it's not very wise to give out too much personal information anyway.

With my computer back and time to get in touch with the right people to obtain ample tools...

I could make you look like an amatuer lit. I've declared war over the internet and won lots of times. Its always a blast.

I'd still like a Ddos attack on some sites. I've asked a German guy with a botnet of his own, but he hasn't answered yet. He used to put sites down for €10/hour or €50/day. For pages paid through commercials, that's a disaster. I still hold a grudge against some Swedish sites for their fucking self-righteous attitudes.

Sadly i'm crippled without anything to do it with. Can't help right now man. Sorry. :-\
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

TheoK

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2009, 03:16:28 PM »
It's OK, Rage.  ;)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2009, 03:17:28 PM »
It's OK, Rage.  ;)

If I had the resources right now i'd do a couple just for kicks.  :lol:
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2009, 04:09:03 PM »
ahayes is cute as a button.

and pea wants to be banned all over.

I also want to be banned all over, so that I can return as a troll/sock puppet and make them even more pissed.  :zoinks:

If you want to be banned, I can ban you. Just don't whine about it elsewhere.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2009, 04:09:39 PM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2009, 04:12:30 PM »
I'd still like a Ddos attack on some sites. I've asked a German guy with a botnet of his own, but he hasn't answered yet. He used to put sites down for €10/hour or €50/day. For pages paid through commercials, that's a disaster. I still hold a grudge against some Swedish sites for their fucking self-righteous attitudes.

That would be more than enough to get you banned. In fact, it would be enough to get you traced. The computer god would be pissed, I can tell you that much.

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2009, 04:15:24 PM »

That would be more than enough to get you banned. In fact, it would be enough to get you traced. The computer god would be pissed, I can tell you that much.

He doesn't mean on here. That would piss me off, and I know people who would counter attack. It would be nullified quickly.
I will never stop...

TheoK

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2009, 04:17:04 PM »
:eyebrow:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2009, 04:17:49 PM »

He doesn't mean on here. That would piss me off, and I know people who would counter attack. It would be nullified quickly.

I know he doesn't mean here, Rage. I was simply pointing out a fact.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2009, 04:18:36 PM »

The oppressors must get what they deserve.  8)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2009, 04:19:21 PM »

I know he doesn't mean here, Rage. I was simply pointing out a fact.

:asthing:
I will never stop...

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2009, 04:43:52 PM »
I think lit's far too stupid to be even banned on this site. HOW can you take him seriously? :zoinks:

DDOS attacks need a heavy load on the bandwidth. That means a LOT of computers going onto the servers at once.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2009, 04:45:07 PM »
I think lit's far too stupid to be even banned on this site. HOW can you take him seriously? :zoinks:

Lit won't get banned.
I will never stop...

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2009, 04:47:49 PM »
I never said he will.

I'd personally think he should stay, he does manage to piss people off quite well. Unintentional troll really. :zoinks:

Plus we need something to balance the equation, can't have the far-left fucktards here shoving their penis into everything now can we? Let both sides fight as we watch and laugh.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 04:50:41 PM by Shleed. »

TheoK

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2009, 12:36:54 AM »
DDOS attacks need a heavy load on the bandwidth. That means a LOT of computers going onto the servers at once.

I know. The guy I'm speaking of has a huge net, but he's very busy and gets jobs from much richer customers than me. He shuts down German and EU authority sites against enough cash. So I'm a pretty small customer for him.