Educational

Author Topic: Ahayes and Peegai  (Read 4007 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ahayes and Peegai
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2009, 09:32:10 AM »
but you wanna be on intensity
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

TheoK

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2009, 09:43:18 AM »
but you wanna be on intensity

I want to cause turmoil here.  8)

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2009, 09:44:22 AM »
Lit can't troll out of a wet paper bag.

TheoK

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2009, 09:46:52 AM »
Lit can't troll out of a wet paper bag.

Wrong, fatty. My posts here are nothing compared with things I've done on other boards.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2009, 09:47:44 AM »
lol
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

TheoK

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2009, 09:51:53 AM »
lol

On a couple of Swedish boards I flamed them so that they had to change the whole registration system and the rules for moderation, and they even considered shutting the boards down for a while to avoid posting of personal info etc. So maybe trolling isn't the right word, but I sure as hell can flame a board if I want to.

And now we're talking about boards with several thousands of users.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2009, 09:53:05 AM »
i love flaming innocent boards. but can't be assed.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

TheoK

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2009, 09:53:52 AM »
i love flaming innocent boards. but can't be assed.

Well, they weren't innocent. They were real hypocrites, worse than WP, but I gave them what they deserved.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2009, 10:12:03 AM »
lol

On a couple of Swedish boards I flamed them so that they had to change the whole registration system and the rules for moderation, and they even considered shutting the boards down for a while to avoid posting of personal info etc. So maybe trolling isn't the right word, but I sure as hell can flame a board if I want to.

Links? What crimes had these boards committed?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2009, 10:19:57 AM »
lol

Yeah. Make claims like that and you better post info with it. I wanna see.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

TheoK

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2009, 10:35:51 AM »
lol

No, then I have to reveal some of my old internet identities, and I don't want that for several reasons.

What they had done was that they didn't follow their own sets of rules and treated different members differently.

In addition the posts that made me banned are since a long time deleted by the admins and owners of the boards.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2009, 10:42:09 AM »
lol

No, then I have to reveal some of my old internet identities, and I don't want that for several reasons.

What they had done was that they didn't follow their own sets of rules and treated different members differently.

In addition the posts that made me banned are since a long time deleted by the admins and owners of the boards.
You mean that the pigs could connect you to your bunker busters? I guess thats a valid reason...

TheoK

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2009, 10:47:02 AM »
lol

You mean that the pigs could connect you to your bunker busters? I guess thats a valid reason...

Well, the personal information posts are already statute-barred, but they're not there, so I can't show them anyway. And posting personal information is a very petty crime anyway. But my experience is that it's not very wise to give out too much personal information anyway.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 11:11:07 AM by TheoK »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2009, 02:41:19 PM »
lol

Well, the personal information posts are already statute-barred, but they're not there, so I can't show them anyway. And posting personal information is a very petty crime anyway. But my experience is that it's not very wise to give out too much personal information anyway.

With my computer back and time to get in touch with the right people to obtain ample tools...

I could make you look like an amatuer lit. I've declared war over the internet and won lots of times. Its always a blast.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

TheoK

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2009, 02:51:54 PM »
lol

With my computer back and time to get in touch with the right people to obtain ample tools...

I could make you look like an amatuer lit. I've declared war over the internet and won lots of times. Its always a blast.

I'd still like a Ddos attack on some sites. I've asked a German guy with a botnet of his own, but he hasn't answered yet. He used to put sites down for €10/hour or €50/day. For pages paid through commercials, that's a disaster. I still hold a grudge against some Swedish sites for their fucking self-righteous attitudes.