Educational

Author Topic: WrongPlanet2?  (Read 4361 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: WrongPlanet2?
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2009, 12:27:55 PM »
I don't, friend.  ;)

I didn't even know if ZOMG was still around.

Yep. Still there. Calandale likes to fuck around on there.

Which is why I'm not there.

Likewise.

I like Calandale.  Would not mind ZOMG actually, if I didn't have issues with one member there.  His presence there is way too unpleasant.  Apart from that, ZOMG is actually a bit more active than I2 recently  :laugh:  We need to get out of this slump and post more!

Hey there don't look at me. I've been posting all day long for weeks.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Blasted

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2009, 12:29:17 PM »
We're in a slump? :facepalm2:

Slowly improving  :zoinks:  However many a time I sign on in the morning and the number of new posts is small.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2009, 12:30:31 PM »

Slowly improving  :zoinks:  However many a time I sign on in the morning and the number of new posts is small.

You know how it is. It's the drama. Heinrich created lots of drama. P was pretty good at it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2009, 12:32:18 PM »
Cal hasn't actually been on zomg lately. He's been online and posting on other sites, so he's still around. But looks to have left zomg (temporarily maybe)

And no one's even mentioned anything about buttcoffee or the stuff on here (at least not that I've noticed). We don't really do all the collective trolling anymore. Some individuals obviously do, but it's not a zomg thing.

Blasted

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2009, 12:33:14 PM »

You know how it is. It's the drama. Heinrich created lots of drama. P was pretty good at it.

Heinrich's drama is meant for entertainment, P's drama is the more malicious variety.

Calandale was brilliant at generating drama  :laugh:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2009, 12:33:42 PM »
Cal hasn't actually been on zomg lately. He's been online and posting on other sites, so he's still around. But looks to have left zomg (temporarily maybe)

And no one's even mentioned anything about buttcoffee or the stuff on here (at least not that I've noticed). We don't really do all the collective trolling anymore. Some individuals obviously do, but it's not a zomg thing.

Could it be 4chan related? I know they like to be dicks like that at times.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2009, 12:36:55 PM »

Cal was pretty good at creating drama, too.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2009, 12:37:07 PM »
I have no idea what it's about. Probably just buttcoffee getting bored and trolling - he insults random people all the time on zomg too  :zombiefuck:

And Cal was good at generating drama, but never lets it go. That's why it gets exasperating

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2009, 12:38:52 PM »

Heinrich's drama is meant for entertainment, P's drama is the more malicious variety.

Calandale was brilliant at generating drama  :laugh:

P's best were pretty good, IMO.

RobertJ, Omega female and Ascunt were all adept at the drama thing. Some voluntary, some not.

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2009, 06:53:45 PM »
I have no idea what it's about. Probably just buttcoffee getting bored and trolling - he insults random people all the time on zomg too  :zombiefuck:

And Cal was good at generating drama, but never lets it go. That's why it gets exasperating
buttcoffee got a bug up his ass about this site because it wasn't intense to his standards. He is annoying at times but also pretty fucking funny. I like having him around, he is an entertaining individual. Watching him get multiple bans at WP was entertaining.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2009, 12:41:13 AM »
zOMG are still quite active, and most don't give a shit about buttcoffee's crap or whatever. It's got me why people are whinging about him, co he's pretty harmless. Doesn't mean I wanna fuck him, though. peaguy on the other hand became a complete waste of space once he started backstabbing anyone whoc came within a donkey's dick of him. He has admitted as such that he purposely doesn't give a fuck about friendship, and will stab anyone as soon as look at them. Look at the drama last year - he went in to bat for Kosmo, then couldn't wait to fuck his arse just because he got upset over something he did. At least I never disguised how I felt, but at least that's all dead and buried.

And the reason most people from zOMG are from Wankplanet is proportional to the amount of bans those mods are handing out. Would you people knock back a shitload of new members, regardless of where they came from?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2009, 05:41:12 AM »
He has admitted as such that he purposely doesn't give a fuck about friendship, and will stab anyone as soon as look at them.

Did he now?

He and I are friends and I am not worried about being backstabbed by him.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Blasted

« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2009, 05:46:03 AM »
He has admitted as such that he purposely doesn't give a fuck about friendship, and will stab anyone as soon as look at them.

Did he now?

He did.  On zOMG, in the thread about me.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2009, 05:57:22 AM »
Yeah, the stupid fuck was referring to you as a Judas for betrayal or some shit, then did the same fucking thing, not only to you but to Kosmo and some of his other mates. Fucking idiot.

And he had the gall to criticise me for pulling my a/c on his poxy site. You lie down with dogs, you wake up with the mange.

Blasted

« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2009, 06:08:05 AM »
Yeah, the stupid fuck was referring to you as a Judas for betrayal or some shit, then did the same fucking thing, not only to you but to Kosmo and some of his other mates. Fucking idiot.

And he had the gall to criticise me for pulling my a/c on his poxy site. You lie down with dogs, you wake up with the mange.

"Sleep with a dog and rise full of fleas"