Educational

Author Topic: My Introduction Was Requested By PPK  (Read 13237 times)

Offline TheOtherWindow

• Constant Poster
Re: My Introduction Was Requested By PPK
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2009, 05:32:51 PM »
In don't know where you went to law school, but where I went to law school, correcting stereotypes, misconceptions, and misunderstandings of a persons autism condition and the barriers/obstacles to it that are imposed was not called "arrogance;" it was called Civil Rights.    

Except that you're not merely correcting people; you're attacking them, either sarcastically sniping at them or throwing out paranoid accusations. At any rate, you can't fault people here for trying to help you, misguided as you believe it is. Even if you feel no one here can truly comprehend your situation, which may be true, I think it's legitimate for people to ask you questions about the situation, in an attempt to offer you more useful advice. But you react viciously to even those simple, innocuous questions, accusing the people asking of being ignorant (at best) or malicious. No one is trivializing your plight; the negative reaction you've received has been to this behavior.

As several people, especially Callaway and Renaeden, have demonstrated, some here are (were?) willing to try to help you with your doctor, but you're not explaining how they should go about it, nor do you seem willing to concede the possibility that you won't be able to have him reinstated, whether or not there was any sexual history between you.

Anyway, as others in this thread have said, it's difficult to understand why you're continuing to post on here. You solicit help, reject people's efforts at such, and then claim help is impossible in the first place, except from your doctor. If you just want to vent about the situation, that's a different story, but you are frankly sending a lot of mixed messages.

You could just settle for getting airtight with a standard issue Hermaphrodite, your Doctor and your husband.

That suggestion would be probably appeal far more to my husband, than my Doctor or I. But, don't let me speak for my Doctor, since I thought he was going to kiss me !!! And it was a great disappointment that while his lips were quivering as he was trying to restrain his own obsessions for me, he didn't !!! His abilities with psychiatry induced a VERY strong transference on me -- and I liked it !!!

The new single from Katy Perry: I Experienced Obsessive Romantic Transference With My Lips-Quivering, Deadbeat Psychiatrist (and I Liked it)!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 08:04:18 PM by TheOtherWindow »

P7PSP

« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2009, 06:57:19 PM »
I said you were too boring to take to court -- a vast waste of time.
Not very committed to exposing me for the Federal Agent that I am anymore?.

I have no idea who David Boies is -- I was made to read 24/7, and not allowed any TV, radios, movies, etc -- no American culture. If you are going to insult a savant autistic, at least learn to speak in autism so you can be understood !!!
One of the better known Attorneys practicing law, his career as a nationally known Attorney dates back over 30 years. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Boies I can't think of any reason why a Law School Graduate should know that name. I guess Richard "Racehorse" Haynes, Alan Dershowitz, Melvin Belli and Laurence Tribe were not mentioned at your Law School either? I call BULLSHIT, you are either a fucking liar about attending Law School or you really are too fucking stupid to practice Law.

You are REALLY such a neurotypical -- so good at hitting the #1 autism issue spotter "the core" feature of autism's social-cognition communication deficit inability to encode emotion to words EVERY SINGLE neurotypical misinterprets as "rudeness." They are one and the same. Why don't you just call my autism an "EPIDEMIC ??!"
I'll try to use that in a sentence. I hope there is not an epidemic of autistic(?) dumbasses who have not heard of Al Gores Attorney from the contested 2000 Presidential Election, the man who also was the Justice Departments lead Attorney of Record in the not so well known ( to you anyway ) United States v. Microsoft case who are claiming to be Attorneys running around.

BTW horsekisser I am done with this thread, you can have the last word on me.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 07:03:49 PM by PPK »

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2009, 07:57:12 PM »
YOU. DON'T. HAVE. AUTISM! For fuck's sake EquiisSavant. Sorry but you're clearly either bullshitting or severely misdiagnosed by your doctor. Your behavior and characteristics do not reflect Autism at all. You have delusional thinking, tendencies to argue regardless of intent, conspiracy centric thinking, feel that people are out to get you, strange behavioral and typing style, etc that even deviates deeper from paranoia that Autistic people might have.

You clearly have paranoid schizophrenia and are out desperately seeking for attention. Seek professional help immediately.

Don't bother polluting my eyes with your ramblings, because unlike most other people here, I couldn't honestly give a fuck about your problems; Shit sucks, move on I say. It's only when you started to attack other users here I knew something was terribly wrong. At first I thought you were a troll, but no, not even a dedicated troll can be that good. But then I realized that you match more of the criteria for Paranoid Schizophrenia than Autism.

So sort your fucking life out, you clearly need a new doctor and some sort of anti-psychotic medication.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 08:10:47 PM by Singularity »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2009, 08:30:48 PM »

You got 99 problems, but autism ain't one of them.

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2009, 09:02:25 PM »
YOU. DON'T. HAVE. AUTISM! For fuck's sake EquiisSavant. Sorry but you're clearly either bullshitting or severely misdiagnosed by your doctor. Your behavior and characteristics do not reflect Autism at all. You have delusional thinking, tendencies to argue regardless of intent, conspiracy centric thinking, feel that people are out to get you, strange behavioral and typing style, etc that even deviates deeper from paranoia that Autistic people might have.

You clearly have paranoid schizophrenia and are out desperately seeking for attention. Seek professional help immediately.

Don't bother polluting my eyes with your ramblings, because unlike most other people here, I couldn't honestly give a fuck about your problems; Shit sucks, move on I say. It's only when you started to attack other users here I knew something was terribly wrong. At first I thought you were a troll, but no, not even a dedicated troll can be that good. But then I realized that you match more of the criteria for Paranoid Schizophrenia than Autism.

So sort your fucking life out, you clearly need a new doctor and some sort of anti-psychotic medication.

Wow, an Aspie gang-fucking against another spectrumite. I have a savant autism DX. My doctor is an international brain expert and does r-TMS savant research. He is very highly acclaimed in his field. I also have an actual cut girth, an actual tampered counterfeit driver's license, actual blog posts by an 11th Circuit law clerk named Elizabeth Oyer assigned to a judge on my cases admitting to tampering with my cases by means of ex parte information, an actual  police report of her attempting to board our vessel home at appx. 3 am in 2003, all of it reviewed and accepted as true by a Bar member -- delusions and paranoia are excluded on differential analysis under DSM-VI-R when there is objective existing evidence to ground the legal inferences. So you can stuff your mudslinging efforts to deliberately and falsely portray my HFA savantism as something else. Paranoid schizophrenics don't have prodigious savant art abilities -- Oh, but you didn't think about that, right ? You just don't like the fact my doctor correctly called the DX as what it is -- HFA savant.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 09:35:15 PM by EquiisSavant »

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2009, 09:13:21 PM »
lulz, you fail to realize it, but you just prove my point that you're a paranoid schizophrenic, have a nice day you nutcase. ;D
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2009, 09:15:46 PM »
In don't know where you went to law school, but where I went to law school, correcting stereotypes, misconceptions, and misunderstandings of a persons autism condition and the barriers/obstacles to it that are imposed was not called "arrogance;" it was called Civil Rights.    

Except that you're not merely correcting people; you're attacking them, either sarcastically sniping at them or throwing out paranoid accusations. At any rate, you can't fault people here for trying to help you, misguided as you believe it is. Even if you feel no one here can truly comprehend your situation, which may be true, I think it's legitimate for people to ask you questions about the situation, in an attempt to offer you more useful advice. But you react viciously to even those simple, innocuous questions, accusing the people asking of being ignorant (at best) or malicious. No one is trivializing your plight; the negative reaction you've received has been to this behavior.

As several people, especially Callaway and Renaeden, have demonstrated, some here are (were?) willing to try to help you with your doctor, but you're not explaining how they should go about it, nor do you seem willing to concede the possibility that you won't be able to have him reinstated, whether or not there was any sexual history between you.

Anyway, as others in this thread have said, it's difficult to understand why you're continuing to post on here. You solicit help, reject people's efforts at such, and then claim help is impossible in the first place, except from your doctor. If you just want to vent about the situation, that's a different story, but you are frankly sending a lot of mixed messages.

You could just settle for getting airtight with a standard issue Hermaphrodite, your Doctor and your husband.

That suggestion would be probably appeal far more to my husband, than my Doctor or I. But, don't let me speak for my Doctor, since I thought he was going to kiss me !!! And it was a great disappointment that while his lips were quivering as he was trying to restrain his own obsessions for me, he didn't !!! His abilities with psychiatry induced a VERY strong transference on me -- and I liked it !!!

The new single from Katy Perry: I Experienced Obsessive Romantic Transference With My Lips-Quivering, Deadbeat Psychiatrist (and I Liked it)!

I can pursue legal channels to have my doctor reinstated, or, request the alternative relief of revocation of his license. He really violated me. The most significant of them being the abandonment. If he doesn't want to remedy and heal what he did, then why shouldn't he lose his license so he doesn't harm someone else this way ? Even people who harm someone, if that person fixes the harm, no one can fault the initial harm because in the end they stepped forward and did the right thing to fix the harm. But when there are two wrongs that cause extreme harm without any effort to redress it -- the violations, then abandonment without fixing the damage, that's when the person has liability and/or licensure revocation coming. I may yet have to accept that he may not be reinstated, but he may have to accept revocation of his license. Then we can all learn to accept that which we cannot change -- and be happy. When I am without my doctor, and he is without his license, then we can all give thanks that such adversity built character. Him, me, and everyone else.

I did not "fault" people for trying to help me and trying to give me support. I said I appreciated that. But I also countered that the suggestions offered so far were not workable. I thought maybe there might be more or better solutions people could think up -- but offering up a social model that does not consider severe lock-in autism communication is not in that category. Like "just get another doctor." "You CAN overcome the barriers like everyone else who can use paper print and talk on telephones." etc. Helpful advice is advice more fitting the severity of the locked-in state of my communication and the trust issues of doctors.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 09:18:08 PM by EquiisSavant »

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2009, 09:24:46 PM »
I said you were too boring to take to court -- a vast waste of time.
Not very committed to exposing me for the Federal Agent that I am anymore?.

I have no idea who David Boies is -- I was made to read 24/7, and not allowed any TV, radios, movies, etc -- no American culture. If you are going to insult a savant autistic, at least learn to speak in autism so you can be understood !!!
One of the better known Attorneys practicing law, his career as a nationally known Attorney dates back over 30 years. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Boies I can't think of any reason why a Law School Graduate should know that name. I guess Richard "Racehorse" Haynes, Alan Dershowitz, Melvin Belli and Laurence Tribe were not mentioned at your Law School either? I call BULLSHIT, you are either a fucking liar about attending Law School or you really are too fucking stupid to practice Law.

You are REALLY such a neurotypical -- so good at hitting the #1 autism issue spotter "the core" feature of autism's social-cognition communication deficit inability to encode emotion to words EVERY SINGLE neurotypical misinterprets as "rudeness." They are one and the same. Why don't you just call my autism an "EPIDEMIC ??!"
I'll try to use that in a sentence. I hope there is not an epidemic of autistic(?) dumbasses who have not heard of Al Gores Attorney from the contested 2000 Presidential Election, the man who also was the Justice Departments lead Attorney of Record in the not so well known ( to you anyway ) United States v. Microsoft case who are claiming to be Attorneys running around.

BTW horsekisser I am done with this thread, you can have the last word on me.

I do know who Melvin Belli is -- he was the lawyer my former attorney disbarred.

Why would I need to know Gore's lawyer, when I had the pleasure of experiencing President Bush's 2000 Presidential Election lawyer who was hired on the other side of one of my cases ? I don't get my knowledge of Whos-Whos lawyers from wikipedia, I usually check Martindale Hubbel and bar membership pages.

I never claimed to be an attorney -- I said I have tried to become an attorney for 20 years but been refused access because of my autism and their refusal to licensing a person with autism.

Sorry to see your retreat -- you were interesting to talk to before your meltdown.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 09:44:44 PM by EquiisSavant »

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2009, 09:28:14 PM »

You got 99 problems, but autism ain't one of them.

My doctor staked his license and reputation on DX of me with savant HFA. He also stated in writing that I do not have schizophrenia. I don't think, like other cookbook readers here, he mixed and matched symptoms like a recipe -- he is a doctor and has the qualifications to make the DX.   

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #144 on: July 24, 2009, 09:59:13 PM »
EquiisSavant:

To get to know Intensity2 You may need post on other subjects.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #145 on: July 24, 2009, 11:24:34 PM »
EquiisSavant:

Again ... the Autism Savant Paradox strikes !!! I'm afraid I am VERY narrowly restricted to a VERY narrow range of interests, consisting of approximately two: getting reinstated to my doctor/medical care, and my autism horse.   

P7PSP

« Reply #146 on: July 25, 2009, 12:08:48 AM »
I do know who Melvin Belli is -- he was the lawyer my former attorney disbarred.
The Melvin Belli referenced here http://calbar.ca.gov/calbar/2cbj/96aug/art19.htm in The California Bar Journal if that is official enough for your wanna be Lawyer self, is who I was referring to. While there were legal problems at the end of his life he was not disbarred. Given his list of famous, and infamous, clients and the well publicized cases he was associated with as well as his attention whore personality I would expect any real Law School Graduate to have at least heard of him. As a self proclaimed savant with an interest in Law you haven't learned much in twenty years.

This one, Melvin Caeser Belli, was his son and he was suspended for a period of one year, but not disbarred according to this article. http://www.calbar.ca.gov/calbar/2cbj/99dec/attdisc.htm He is #5 down the page, again the source is The California Bar Journal. But since you claim to be a savant with an interest in Law I find your admission of ignorance as to Boies identity within the Legal community to smell like a big pile of Bullshit.

Why would I need to know Gore's lawyer, when I had the pleasure of experiencing President Bush's 2000 Presidential Election lawyer who was hired on the other side of one of my cases ? I don't get my knowledge of Whos-Whos lawyers from wikipedia, I usually check Martindale Hubbel and bar membership pages.
Your claim to being a savant with an interest in Law is why I would expect you to know something about a legal action as dramatic as that one.

I never claimed to be an attorney -- I said I have tried to become an attorney for 20 years but been refused access because of my autism and their refusal to licensing a person with autism.
Or, more likely, because if you don't know the first thing about the Supreme Court actions and Ruling about the 2000 Presidential Election you are probably remiss in other areas of study as well.

Sorry to see your retreat -- you were interesting to talk to before your meltdown.
I'm recovered already. Apparently I bounce back better than you do.

EquiisSavant:

Again ... the Autism Savant Paradox strikes !!! I'm afraid I am VERY narrowly restricted to a VERY narrow range of interests, consisting of approximately two: getting reinstated to my doctor/medical care, and my autism horse.  
Perhaps if you would apply that savant mind to your Law Studies you could actually qualify for and pass the Bar Exam. What do you have to lose? You have already lost the Doctor of your dreams. Forget that crap, my next post makes it moot. And for anyone on this site who looks down on researching and calling others on their posts. :finger:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 12:39:07 AM by PPK »

P7PSP

« Reply #147 on: July 25, 2009, 12:34:26 AM »
So first you post this.
In my case, I also graduated law school and passed the hardest bar examination in the U.S., and I surmise my prodigious savant autism-with-law degree somehow threatens the power elite and gets in the craw of the homogeneously neurotypical U.S. Attorneys Dept.  
And then you backpedal with this.

You did, in effect, call me back to this thread but I will still do a mea culpa for being a hypocrite and posting here after I said I was done if TCO shows up to call me on it. You are a proven liar. In the future you should keep a lie sheet so you don't trip over your own posts. Trying to claim that you passed hardest Bar exam in the US subsequent to Graduating Law School but that you never claimed to be a Lawyer will require better mental gymnastics then arguing over "what the meaning of the word is is." Here is a youtube video to jog your memory in case you don't know where that quotation came from.

You are full of shit Horsekisser.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 12:40:25 AM by PPK »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #148 on: July 25, 2009, 12:47:48 AM »
EquiisSavant said in a post a bit after the first one you quoted that even though she passed the bar in California, both California and Florida refused to license her as an attorney due to her autism, which would explain the apparent contradiction, PPK.

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #149 on: July 25, 2009, 01:18:08 AM »
The Melvin Belli referenced here http://calbar.ca.gov/calbar/2cbj/96aug/art19.htm in The California Bar Journal if that is official enough for your wanna be Lawyer self, is who I was referring to. While there were legal problems at the end of his life he was not disbarred. Given his list of famous, and infamous, clients and the well publicized cases he was associated with as well as his attention whore personality I would expect any real Law School Graduate to have at least heard of him. As a self proclaimed savant with an interest in Law you haven't learned much in twenty years.

This one, Melvin Caeser Belli, was his son and he was suspended for a period of one year, but not disbarred according to this article. http://www.calbar.ca.gov/calbar/2cbj/99dec/attdisc.htm He is #5 down the page, again the source is The California Bar Journal. But since you claim to be a savant with an interest in Law I find your admission of ignorance as to Boies identity within the Legal community to smell like a big pile of Bullshit.

Your claim to being a savant with an interest in Law is why I would expect you to know something about a legal action as dramatic as that one.

Or, more likely, because if you don't know the first thing about the Supreme Court actions and Ruling about the 2000 Presidential Election you are probably remiss in other areas of study as well.

I'm recovered already. Apparently I bounce back better than you do.

EquiisSavant:

Perhaps if you would apply that savant mind to your Law Studies you could actually qualify for and pass the Bar Exam. What do you have to lose? You have already lost the Doctor of your dreams. Forget that crap, my next post makes it moot. And for anyone on this site who looks down on researching and calling others on their posts. :finger:

I wasn't referring to a Calf. Disbarment. So why would you look in Calif. journals ?

If your information about the "Doctor of [my] Dreams" having been "lost" is as faulty as your information about my bar pass status, I would not be surprised to see my doctor reinstate me. I already took and passed the California bar exam in July 1997 -- I am not needing to "finish law studies" or "qualify for and pass the bar exam."