Educational

Author Topic: My Introduction Was Requested By PPK  (Read 13242 times)

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
Re: My Introduction Was Requested By PPK
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2009, 12:38:40 PM »
:gotowp: The Haven @ Wrong Planet is specifically for incessant whining with no intent to address problems you have. I used to think Tim_Tex was the Champion whiner there but you can displace him without breaking a sweat.

I was banned from WP after my doctor was posting over there under anonymous IDs how he was obsessed with me and crossing boundaries, and I recognized his posts.

You got banned from wp because your doctor was crossing boundaries?
OK are you someone's sockpuppet or are you making this up?

I got banned because evidence was written there by my doctor or at his direction admitting to his sexualized romantic boundary violations with me. I am not making anything up, and I am not a sockpuppet. I recognized it was his writing in the posts. We exchanged over 800 e-mails btw us -- I can recognize his writing.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 12:50:30 PM by EquiisSavant »

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2009, 12:45:11 PM »
Why can't you read anything on paper btw? And this is a genuine question, not an attack.

I can't see it or understand the letter-symbols when they are presented on print paper mediums due to the hypoperfusion objectively in my brain (on PET scan). This is why it is analogous to telling a quadraplegic to get up out of his wheelchair and walk when he has an objectively demonstrated severed spinal cord and it would be impossible.

P7PSP

« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2009, 01:04:51 PM »
Why can't you read anything on paper btw? And this is a genuine question, not an attack.

I can't see it or understand the letter-symbols when they are presented on print paper mediums due to the hypoperfusion objectively in my brain (on PET scan). This is why it is analogous to telling a quadraplegic to get up out of his wheelchair and walk when he has an objectively demonstrated severed spinal cord and it would be impossible.
So how does holding a book cause decreased blood flow to your brain? That, and the fact the only you understand autism, just sounds like trollish bullshit to me.http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Hypoperfusion

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2009, 01:19:18 PM »

So how does holding a book cause decreased blood flow to your brain? That, and the fact the only you understand autism, just sounds like trollish bullshit to me.http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Hypoperfusion

I don't pick up or hold books, to get to that subsequent step you propose, since I cannot overcome the first step -- which is to be able to read, see, and understand the paper print letter-symbols in them.

What you propose is as cruel as the irrationality of asking a quadraplegic why gazing up a flight of stairs from his wheelchair severed his spinal cord making him unable to walk up those stairs.

I think you are a fed -- only a fed who interfered with my doctor-patient relationship would continue to post things against a severely autistic patient being re-instated to the autism doctor she NEEDS for her medical care and treatment. You are definitely NOT a doctor who, in adhering to the Hippocratic Oath, would have to reinstate this patient.

P7PSP

« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2009, 01:29:26 PM »
Okay, you got me EquiisSavant. Contrary to what I have repeatedly stated on this website I am not really a Doctor. :o It took your great powers of perception to realize that I am not a Doctor and that I am a Federal Agent.  :police: I used to be in what was the Mattress Police until we got rolled in with the rest of DHS. We are so secretive that I don't even carry a Badge or collect a check from Uncle Sam.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: July 24, 2009, 01:49:36 PM »
I am married to a caretaker who cooks my meals in exchange for marital sex. I guess that should make me feel good as a severely autistic survivor of childhood incest sexual abuse.

You know you sure use sarcasm a lot for someone who is autistic. I question your diagnosis. Please don't use sarcasm on me. I am a poor aspie and I have manflu. How dare you be so cruel as to use sarcasm when replying to me, a poor aspie with manflu? You obviously don't understand autism at all!

And btw, how was I supposed to know your marriage is shit? I don't assume everyone's marriage is merely an exchange of coooking for sex, although perhaps I should. Why did you marry him then if it's so shit? I guess your autistm made you do it?

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2009, 03:04:18 PM »
Okay, you got me EquiisSavant. Contrary to what I have repeatedly stated on this website I am not really a Doctor. :o It took your great powers of perception to realize that I am not a Doctor and that I am a Federal Agent.  :police: I used to be in what was the Mattress Police until we got rolled in with the rest of DHS. We are so secretive that I don't even carry a Badge or collect a check from Uncle Sam.

There is a difference btw stating you are in fact those things or not as a proven evidentiary matter, and making the suggestion you are those things or not to get you to confess. You would not be the first or last witness to confess my autism status and purely First Amendment free speech and/or association has been targeted for harassment by the Bush Administration and some rogues who remained on the fed payroll since then.

But if you don't want to confess, that's what a DOE Bivens action is for -- we get to find out witnesses names if they are material to a particular case, as it is drafted and alleged.

Whether or not you are what I suspect I am likely to find in a discovery process, which makes the idea of outing you rather boring, is irrelevant to the display to everyone you have put on that although you are no savant, you are definitely an "idiot." And that really has captured more of my autistic interest.

What makes you think I even know what sarcasm is/looks like/can identify it, etc ? I cannot even grammatically dissect the most simple elementary sentence -- I would fail 2nd grade grammar tests. Most of the time I can't even tell what is a noun from what is a verb if I see a simply sentence. I can only use language from having learned it from hearing patterns my parents spoke when I was very small -- maybe they were whatever is sarcastic that you say I am doing, and I just picked up their patterns of speaking ? I also learned Arabic this way, since the prof was unable to get us any textbook the first semester for 12 weeks into the class -- so we learned it the way a parent teaches a baby, beginning with pointing and saying sounds-words for objects. I could speak Arabic long before I could write it.

I really don't think you understand my savant autism condition, and the neurology, and this keeps resulting in your projecting from your own much higher level -- seemingly so neurotypical, too I might add -- all sorts of more generalized skills and abilities maybe you have, that are not in fact the highly uneven savant autism splinter skills and abilities in paradox of the severe deficits that defines my condition. If you understood my condition, you would not even have suggested the idea I can recognize sarcasm.

Besides learning language from spoken patterns of my parents at a very young age, the remainder of my language abilities came from what happens when you subject an autistic to the rigors of LAW SCHOOL !!! That still does not mean I have sufficiently high language cognition to recognize or identify sarcasm !!

If my doctor had not dumped/abandoned his rare savant level autistic patient, maybe he would have instead been known for being the brillliant doctor who contributed advanced research to the database of autism of how the language abilities of people with autism can be brought to such high levels as to pass law school and a performance-based bar exam, yet still contain many of the deficits of language inherent in the autism condition.

And I KNOW any English teacher at the level of undergrad English could spot many such of these deficits in my language if they really tested it and looked, because in undergrad college they DID -- like if you tell me to diagram a sentence and instruct me to point out the noun, verb, object, direct object, adverb, etc., I am LOST. I don't recognize/identify sarcasm, irony, metaphor, and many other higher levels of speech or, should I say, writing conventions -- I am LOST. The fact I picked up speech patterns of parents who did understand these things, only means that simple narrow fact, for which you continue to err by attempting (invalidly) to extrapolate it to everything, when that is not how the uneven autism abilities work.  

As mentioned, the only relevant characteristic I have seen so far is that which identifies you as a non-savant "idiot," cruel antagonist out to see how many things you can find wrong and not to like about my autism and me because of my condition. Somehow, the word "provocateur" also comes to mind.

Don't you have a little brother you can pick on ?

I have enough autism doctor abandonment problems of my own right now to be your objective for some sadistic bullying game play.

If you don't have a little brother to pick on, why can't you just hold it in, suck it up, be nice, and exhibit some good manners ?

« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 03:58:45 PM by EquiisSavant »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2009, 03:09:51 PM »

You're a complete faggot. Go fuck yourself you amazing autistic savant.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2009, 03:22:04 PM »
appx. 70% of people with autism have childhood sexual molestation/incest victimization issues

I seriously doubt this. Proof, please.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #114 on: July 24, 2009, 03:26:24 PM »
There is a difference btw stating you are in fact those things or not as a proven evidentiary matter, and making the suggestion you at those things or not to get you to confess. You would not be the first or last witness to confess my autism status and purely First Amendment free speech and/or association has been targeted for harassment by the Bush Administration and some rogues who remained on the fed payroll since then.

But if you don't want to confess, that's what a DOE Bivens action is for -- we get to find out witnesses names if they are material to a particular case, as it is drafted and alleged.

Whether or not you are what I suspect I am likely to find in a discovery process, which makes the idea of outing you rather boring, is irrelevant to the display to everyone you have put on that athough you are no savant, you are definitely an "idiot." And that really has captured more of my autistic interest.
:bigcry: So what are you taking me to court for? Being a big meanie on the internet? Here is more evidence to take to court.  :finger:

Besides learning language from spoken patterns of my parents at a very young age, the remainder of my language abilities came from what happens when you subject an autistic to the rigors of LAW SCHOOL !!! That still does not mean I have sufficuently high language cogntition to recognize or identify sarcasm !!
 Then I suspect you'll be a far cry from David Boies in open court.

As mentioned, the only relevant characteristic I have seen so far is that which identifies you as a non-savant "idiot," cruel antagonist out to see how many things you can find wrong and not to like about my autism and me because Iof my condition.

It is not about your autism, it is about your rude conduct. Yes I do have younger brothers to pick on but they don't post here and I am afraid they will hire you or David Boies to sue me if I pick on them.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #115 on: July 24, 2009, 03:36:06 PM »
Oh, and btw, EquiisSavant, what do you hope to achieve here at I2? Sympathy seems to be a bit optimistic now, as people have been trying to help but you've refused to listen, telling everyone that they're so much higher-functioning than you are.

To me that's very arrogant. You don't know more about their difficulties than they know about yours.

Actually that's not entirely true cos your difficulties are everything you talk about.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #116 on: July 24, 2009, 03:45:23 PM »
I am married to a caretaker who cooks my meals in exchange for marital sex. I guess that should make me feel good as a severely autistic survivor of childhood incest sexual abuse.

You know you sure use sarcasm a lot for someone who is autistic. I question your diagnosis. Please don't use sarcasm on me. I am a poor aspie and I have manflu. How dare you be so cruel as to use sarcasm when replying to me, a poor aspie with manflu? You obviously don't understand autism at all!

And btw, how was I supposed to know your marriage is shit? I don't assume everyone's marriage is merely an exchange of coooking for sex, although perhaps I should. Why did you marry him then if it's so shit? I guess your autistm made you do it?

Don't tell me you have been leading the Gay Rights Petition drives in California so long you forgot one of the other reasons people get married -- they like to fuck. I hope my honest and direct manner of autistic speaking doesn't offend you.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: July 24, 2009, 03:47:01 PM »

Don't tell me you have been leading the Gay Rights Petition drives in California so long you forgot one of the other reasons people get married -- they like to fuck. I hope my honest and direct manner of autistic speaking doesn't offend you.

ok who are you really? bc? pea?

Because you've actually done well with this, you got me  :laugh:

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #118 on: July 24, 2009, 04:05:06 PM »

You're a complete faggot. Go fuck yourself you amazing autistic savant.

Unfortunately, I cannot fuck myself in the solitary sense, because I was born a savant autistic --- not a Hermaphrodite !!!

I am also pretty sure -- even without having ever crossed the ultimate sexual point of no return -- my doctor can back THAT up due to my PET scan superlative autistic brain !!!

Has ANYONE ever see a Hermaphrodite who has a PET scan showing childhood autism pattern of bilateral temporal parietal SAVANT hypoperfusion, anyway ?????

Show me JUST ONE !!! Pleeeaaaassse ... O, pleeeaaasssseeee ????

P7PSP

« Reply #119 on: July 24, 2009, 04:19:04 PM »
You could just settle for getting airtight with a standard issue Hermaphrodite, your Doctor and your husband.