Educational

Author Topic: My Introduction Was Requested By PPK  (Read 13239 times)

P7PSP

Re: My Introduction Was Requested By PPK
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2009, 10:58:25 AM »
 :gotowp: The Haven @ Wrong Planet is specifically for incessant whining with no intent to address problems you have. I used to think Tim_Tex was the Champion whiner there but you can displace him without breaking a sweat.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2009, 11:46:29 AM »
tbh PPK is right. I don't wanna be too harsh on you as you've obviously had a lot of shit happen to you (I think child abuse is one of the most evil acts anyone can commit) and you're clearly very autistic. But that's no excuse to be an asshole to people.

What I was saying is that if your doctor could help you, then surely it is POSSIBLE that someone else could help you as well. Your doctor was only human you know. I have shit going on in my life, some of which can't really be fixed, but you still have to try. And you can't just blame it all on someone else and throw shit at anyone who tries to help you.

If you're not prepared to even consider the possibility that you CAN fix things yourself, then you don't even have a right to whine about your problem IMO. I used to whine a lot, and still do sometimes, but at least I accept that it's ultimately up to me to fix things. Most of us here have our own problems. Yeah we might not have been abused, but we still have shit to deal with. Anyone would think yours was the worst life in the world.

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2009, 11:56:55 AM »
And, I am supposed magically go {{{poof}}} and overcome barriers in the figment of your imagination that in cold, hard reality, I cannot overcome ? I don't think some of you understand what "locked-in" means.
This is the kind of response that made me comment in this thread. People were trying to help you and all you do is throw it back in their face like this. Why?

that appx. 70% of people with autism have childhood sexual molestation/incest victimization issues
Where did you get these figures?

Numerous articles say rate is 70 %, incl. several research articles.

Telling someone they "can" "overcome" physical paper print and telephone and speaking in-person barriers when they physically (brain organics) cannot do it, is no help or support. It is cruelty. No different than telling a quadraplegic they "can" get up out of their wheelcharis and "walk up stairs."

What you can't accept is your advice is wrong, and my doctor has really violated, and will continue to violate me until he comes back and reinstatements me . He told me he was developing a private clinic and would see me there, before his supervisors made him cut me off -- the ones he called "despots." If he is creating a private clinic, he does not need their say-so to reinstatement me -- he can simply do it. I am not going away re: the violations. There IS no other doctor I can go to, and I will proceed to file more complaints, lawsuits, free speech, whatever it takes to get the medical care I NEED. Unfortunately, God apparently only made one of him for all the adults with autsm in my area.

But having one special doctor is not unique to my savant autism -- my brother-in-law has a very special unique one cancer doctor and travels to KY to see him. His doctor has put his glioblastoma IV into remission for over 6 years so far, after the other doctors did two brain surgeries, removed two parts of softball sized malignant brain tumors, and abandoned him with only 3 months or less to live in 2003.

Sometimes, for a particular patient, there IS only one doctor who can provide the medical care and treatment the person NEEDS to live.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 12:06:21 PM by EquiisSavant »

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2009, 12:01:58 PM »
tbh PPK is right. I don't wanna be too harsh on you as you've obviously had a lot of shit happen to you (I think child abuse is one of the most evil acts anyone can commit) and you're clearly very autistic. But that's no excuse to be an asshole to people.

What I was saying is that if your doctor could help you, then surely it is POSSIBLE that someone else could help you as well. Your doctor was only human you know. I have shit going on in my life, some of which can't really be fixed, but you still have to try. And you can't just blame it all on someone else and throw shit at anyone who tries to help you.

If you're not prepared to even consider the possibility that you CAN fix things yourself, then you don't even have a right to whine about your problem IMO. I used to whine a lot, and still do sometimes, but at least I accept that it's ultimately up to me to fix things. Most of us here have our own problems. Yeah we might not have been abused, but we still have shit to deal with. Anyone would think yours was the worst life in the world.

Good, if you're voting that I should die because I CANNOT do as you suggest, and there is NO other doctor who can help or has been one for over 53 years, then I am already overwhelmingly feeling this way. No one would miss me anyway. No one wants the people who are just too inconvenient because their limitations are so great. The World would be better off without me. I think 53 years of trying and not being able to "fix" things is long enough to prove I CANNOT.

But all of you can rightly count your blessings you are so much more high functioning that I am. At least you can dance thru life without such problems.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 12:48:22 PM by EquiisSavant »

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2009, 12:03:13 PM »
:gotowp: The Haven @ Wrong Planet is specifically for incessant whining with no intent to address problems you have. I used to think Tim_Tex was the Champion whiner there but you can displace him without breaking a sweat.

I was banned from WP after my doctor was posting over there under anonymous IDs how he was obsessed with me and crossing boundaries, and I recognized his posts.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2009, 12:06:00 PM »
OK so SleepyDragon, renaeden, Callaway etc are all cruel? Ireally don't think so. They're about the least cruel people I've come across on these sites.

How are you going to die?

See, you're doing it again. I'm so much more high-functioning than you so my life is really easy is it?
My life is not easy at all. I have to struggle through it though and do the best that I can. And I've made a lot of progress.
Hell you are married, you have had jobs. How have you managed all that before?
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and giving people shit for trying to help you. How they hell are THEY supposed to know what will and will not work for you? They've never met you. Just like you've never met us, so quit making assumptions about how easy our lives are.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2009, 12:06:52 PM »

I was banned from WP after my doctor was posting over there under anonymous IDs how he was obsessed with me and crossing boundaries, and I recognized his posts.

You got banned from wp because your doctor was crossing boundaries?
OK are you someone's sockpuppet or are you making this up?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2009, 12:13:45 PM »
Are you really sure you want to sue your doctor, EquiisSavant?  I think that you may be able to ruin his personal life and maybe even his medical practice with your lawsuits, but I don't think that a judge would force him to reinstate you as a patient.  To defend him from this lawsuit, his lawyers will probably paint him as a caring doctor who did a lot more for you than other doctors have and they will probably paint you as a difficult and demanding patient who became impossible for him to deal with.  At least that is what I guess they would do.  How would you defend him if you were his lawyer?

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2009, 12:14:18 PM »
Can you explain what "locked-in" means to you?

What do you mean by paper print? Do you mean handwriting?

If you have to ask, you really have no clue about people who were severely autistic and non-verbal, do you ?

I cannot read or write anything understandable on or use paper print -- any communication of hard copy paper print of any kind from business card to sheets of paper to paper forms to magazines to faxes, etc. are completely unusable for me. This applies to any kind of print font and handwriting. I cannot even read my own handwriting on print paper.

I cannot use telephones. I cannot speak with more than 99% of people in-person -- it is like speaking gibberish to them when I speak. They cannot understand me.

The only thing that works for me to communicate is Internet computer formats. I think my doctor was an Aspie -- on the spectrum like me -- and for that reason has the unique ability to communicate with me. He is also educated and does research in savants, another reason he can uniquely communicate with me not only via computer but in-person.  

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2009, 12:20:13 PM »
Can you read books, EquiisSavant?

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2009, 12:27:21 PM »
Are you really sure you want to sue your doctor, EquiisSavant?  I think that you may be able to ruin his personal life and maybe even his medical practice with your lawsuits, but I don't think that a judge would force him to reinstate you as a patient.  To defend him from this lawsuit, his lawyers will probably paint him as a caring doctor who did a lot more for you than other doctors have and they will probably paint you as a difficult and demanding patient who became impossible for him to deal with.  At least that is what I guess they would do.  How would you defend him if you were his lawyer?

Excuse me -- I do think when a judge sees the blatant sexual harassment two of my doctors lawyers, his supervising Dean, and another doctor he referred me to did to his severely autistic patient with history of childhood incest sexual abuse by people in trust positions -- and further see his lawyers two 1st degree misdemeanor acts (still presently existing) for violating Florida public records laws to his severely autistic patient -- a judge would have no problem at all entering injunctive relief against the doctor to reinstate me, especially since he is the only available adult savant autism doctor in my area and the one who began autism psychiatry therapies to a childhood incest sexual abuse victim with a TBI and such severe language-communication impairments she can really communicate to no one else and wrote in writing in e-mail he was promising life-long care.  

And I do think a judge will be more than ready to sign such an order when he sees the fraud and deceit of my doctor's supervisors and lawyers committed by allowing him to advertise himself as a psychiatrist elsewhere but not on his employer's website -- so his supervisors and lawyers kept his severely autistic patient from disclosures of his status as a psychiatrist, while he was conducting psychiatry on her, without (obviously) informed consent. His supervisors and lawyers never even gave me Internet computer informed consent notices I could read to understand for any of my treatment there with any of my doctors, they are so autism-hostile to patients with autism that they even violated their own University Policy to obey Title II of the Americans With Disabilities Act and accommodate autism-disabilities !!! Violation of such Policy by my doctor's supervisors and lawyers is cause for their termination from employment at that University according to their OWN Policies.

But, as I said, if he refuses to reinstate and wants to inflict this severity of harm on his autistic patient who trusted him and NEEDS his care, then I have no problem returning the same by asking the medical board to revoke his medical license. I already have the complaint 3/4 completed.

I really DON'T have to take patient abandonment. I CAN ask to have his license revoked. What good is it anyway if all he does is goes around destroying patient's lives who trusted him and were nice and respectful to him ? Let them license a better more compassionate doctor in his place who will reinstate his patients if they have the extreme NEED. It might not help me, but it will help so many others -- if he did this to me, I will not be the first or the last patient whose life he will he will trash/destroy. The medical board will just be protecting the public safety and well-being to revoke his license if he is the kind of destructive doctor to his patients I have seen so far -- since end of May with the psychiatric destruction he caused his severely autistic patient.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 01:07:53 PM by EquiisSavant »

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2009, 12:28:36 PM »
Can you read books, EquiisSavant?

No. Not unless they are e-books, online on the Internet/computer formats. I cannot read any paper print books.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2009, 12:29:13 PM »
Can you explain what "locked-in" means to you?

What do you mean by paper print? Do you mean handwriting?

If you have to ask, you really have no clue about people who were severely autistic and non-verbal, do you ?

::)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2009, 12:29:38 PM »
Why can't you read anything on paper btw? And this is a genuine question, not an attack.

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2009, 12:36:36 PM »
OK so SleepyDragon, renaeden, Callaway etc are all cruel? Ireally don't think so. They're about the least cruel people I've come across on these sites.

How are you going to die?

See, you're doing it again. I'm so much more high-functioning than you so my life is really easy is it?
My life is not easy at all. I have to struggle through it though and do the best that I can. And I've made a lot of progress.
Hell you are married, you have had jobs. How have you managed all that before?
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and giving people shit for trying to help you. How they hell are THEY supposed to know what will and will not work for you? They've never met you. Just like you've never met us, so quit making assumptions about how easy our lives are.

I am married to a caretaker who cooks my meals in exchange for marital sex. I guess that should make me feel good as a severely autistic survivor of childhood incest sexual abuse.

What jobs do you think I have held ? Not many -- ONLY ones where I was allowed to use computers with my speech recognition device, and no paper print or telephones or in-person speaking to other people -- unless it was rehearsed appellate argument or something. When my doctor saw my Social Security lifetime printout, was when he called my life a "vast waste," because unlike you, he SAW that I cannot hold jobs without the extensive austism disability accommodations that he was going to testify in courts that other employers, prof. atty licensing, and the courts themselves should have to give me so I CAN work.  

EVERY job I have tried to do without accommodations, I get fired as soon as I get hired when they see I cannot do it without the extensive accommodations.

I met my husband-caretaker over the Internet.

Again, you really don't understand severe autism that results in a locked-in state. My doctor was the KEY to freedom from that state.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 01:10:42 PM by EquiisSavant »