Educational

Author Topic: Ask me something  (Read 14553 times)

GalileoAce

Re: Ask me something
« Reply #150 on: July 08, 2009, 10:29:36 AM »
It's when people try telling you what you are that it gets irritating. And that goes for non-gender stuff too.

Agreed.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: July 08, 2009, 10:30:46 AM »
haha my meowing vid. I put that on facebook. It's about a year old I think, but I like it because you see Flo get up in the background when she hears me  8)

Apologies for that.
No problem - most people did the same. It doesn't bother me if people assume I'm one or the other. It's when people try telling you what you are that it gets irritating. And that goes for non-gender stuff too.
Good to know.  :)

I think you look very androgynous, at least based on the pics and that vid of you meowing.
I agree, but the pic Soph had in his avatar most recently was one of the most masculine pics I've seen of him.  That might have been a cognitive bias (priming), though.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #152 on: July 08, 2009, 10:31:00 AM »
As for transition IRL, I'm still kinda in the middle really. I haven't told my tutors or university, so that causes some awkward problems sometimes lol

It's a good job I have OCD really, as I wouldn't know what to do if I needed to pee in public otherwise. I'd get some funny looks whichever one I went in I think. And possibly a punch in the face if someone saw me coming out of a woman's toilet  :lol:

I just let people think whatever IRL really, which usually seems to be that I'm a teenage boy. Goddammit it's a pain in the ass looking young. If I told my family I was trans it would probably be a lot easier.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #153 on: July 08, 2009, 10:32:55 AM »
I agree, but the pic Soph had in his avatar most recently was one of the most masculine pics I've seen of him.  That might have been a cognitive bias (priming), though.

I can't remember which pic that was. I don't remember having one of me as my avatar actually, my memory is shit for stuff like that.

There's not much I do to change how I look really, except trying not to be too masculine around family.

I've noticed people think I look more like a dude when my hair is wet too for some reason. Maybe because I have thick hair? Fuck knows.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #154 on: July 08, 2009, 10:34:02 AM »
As for transition IRL, I'm still kinda in the middle really. I haven't told my tutors or university, so that causes some awkward problems sometimes lol

It's a good job I have OCD really, as I wouldn't know what to do if I needed to pee in public otherwise. I'd get some funny looks whichever one I went in I think. And possibly a punch in the face if someone saw me coming out of a woman's toilet  :lol:

I just let people think whatever IRL really, which usually seems to be that I'm a teenage boy. Goddammit it's a pain in the ass looking young. If I told my family I was trans it would probably be a lot easier.
Are you responsible for the renaming of the toilets in Manchester to "toilets with urinals" and "toilets without urinals"?

Blasted

« Reply #155 on: July 08, 2009, 10:35:41 AM »
I go to men's loos when I can't be arsed to wait in line for the ladies.  No men have minded so far  :lol:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: July 08, 2009, 10:41:01 AM »

Are you responsible for the renaming of the toilets in Manchester to "toilets with urinals" and "toilets without urinals"?

You do realise there are more transgendered students in Manchester than just me? (and no, I didn't even hear about that until after it had happened, and the toilets on my campus were just ordinary male/female ones last I checked.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #157 on: July 08, 2009, 10:43:39 AM »
I go to men's loos when I can't be arsed to wait in line for the ladies.  No men have minded so far  :lol:
Women would have absolute uproar if we did the opposite.

Blasted

« Reply #158 on: July 08, 2009, 10:46:38 AM »

Have you ever tried going to a female loo?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #159 on: July 08, 2009, 10:49:25 AM »

Not for a long time, nope. Why would I, peeing in the sinks is too much of a stretch for me.

Blasted

« Reply #160 on: July 08, 2009, 10:52:07 AM »

Not for a long time, nope. Why would I, peeing in the sinks is too much of a stretch for me.

I assume peeing into a toilet is a practice unheard of to you :aff:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #161 on: July 08, 2009, 10:54:12 AM »

I assume peeing into a toilet is a practice unheard of to you :aff:

I am too impatient to queue when I don't have to. That is why man made the urinal.

GalileoAce

« Reply #162 on: July 08, 2009, 10:55:22 AM »
I only ever pee in the stalls. I never, ever, use a urinal... Ik.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: July 08, 2009, 12:13:40 PM »
I only ever pee in my bathroom at home, where I can get a shower afterwards, brush my teeth, wash my hands with toothpaste and then go and get changed

Yeah  :headbang2:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: July 08, 2009, 01:44:41 PM »
I piss in the goddamn urinal. Why not? Oh shit someone might see my dick. So what? Nothing to be ashamed of there!  :thumbup:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"