Educational

Author Topic: Ask me something  (Read 14554 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask me something
« Reply #135 on: July 06, 2009, 05:31:11 PM »
He?

He???

HE??!!?!!

lol GA what the FUCK  :lol:

She's got boobs and she definitely isn't a he! :bounce:

GalileoAce

« Reply #136 on: July 06, 2009, 05:49:10 PM »
Hence the (?). I made an assumption. And I failed.  :duh:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #137 on: July 06, 2009, 06:10:37 PM »
lol You are the second person here to think I'm into dudes... wtf is going on?  :laugh:

I knew I never shoulda sexually harasses Randy  :zoinks:

GalileoAce

« Reply #138 on: July 06, 2009, 06:13:51 PM »
lol You are the second person here to think I'm into dudes... wtf is going on?  :laugh:
I knew I never shoulda sexually harasses Randy  :zoinks:

Actually I just assumed the lecturer's gender, not your orientation... I tend to see orientation is a fluid thing, I don't really ascribe to a set label for anyone, people are attracted to people, not labels ;)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: July 06, 2009, 06:17:40 PM »
True. I'm pretty much only ever attracted to women though. I can say a guy is good looking or whatever, but I doubt I'd be attracted to one, and I'm 99.9 recurring % sure I wouldn't want a boyfriend lol

Are you pansexual btw GA?
I know you're asexual, so pansexual wouldn't be the right term, but if you think of it in terms of only romantic relationships, would you say that fits you best?

GalileoAce

« Reply #140 on: July 07, 2009, 05:25:50 AM »
True. I'm pretty much only ever attracted to women though. I can say a guy is good looking or whatever, but I doubt I'd be attracted to one, and I'm 99.9 recurring % sure I wouldn't want a boyfriend lol
Are you pansexual btw GA?
I know you're asexual, so pansexual wouldn't be the right term, but if you think of it in terms of only romantic relationships, would you say that fits you best?

For an asexual the orientations are usually called romantic, so hetero-romantic, or homoromantic... or in my case, as you correctly surmised, panromantic :) I identify as a transgendered panromantic asexual autistic.... I have a lengthy label.

GalileoAce

« Reply #141 on: July 07, 2009, 05:30:26 AM »
Also, there are those who are aromantic, not at all interested in any sort of romantic relationship.

You should've asked this in my rather quiet question thread! Oh I bemoan the desolateness of my question thread... Moan! Moan!

;) :P

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: July 08, 2009, 09:59:58 AM »
Am I imagining this, or did you identify as female when you had an account here before?  If so, when did you decide to make that transition?  (If you discussed this somewhere else and I missed it, I apologize.)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: July 08, 2009, 10:04:51 AM »
I didn't set my gender t anything when I was on here last time iirc. I never identified as female though, but everyone else identified me as female lol

I've been open about being trans since I was about 17, but not to my family

On here I didn't really talk about it much because I didn't wanna seem like I was telling people they had to refer to me as this or that. But over the last year or so the people I've been close to online have been asking me about it and most people who know me refer to me as "he" (apart from family and tutors at uni), so I see no reason why I shouldn't here now.

I probably would have just left the gender field out again actually, but I filled it in when I made the Heinrich account, and just left it.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: July 08, 2009, 10:06:28 AM »
But yeah, a lot of people seem to think I used to identify as a girl or said I was gay. I'm 99% I've never claimed to be either - that's just what everyone else labels me as  :P

GalileoAce

« Reply #145 on: July 08, 2009, 10:16:01 AM »
I always had the impression you were queer, both in gender and orientation (though the whole orientation thing becomes confusingly stupid when gender is fluid...I know). So you identifying as male came as no surprise to moi :)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #146 on: July 08, 2009, 10:19:30 AM »
Yeah I am not very masculine or feminine really. I guess I'm kind of androgynous personality-wise

Physically I dunno. Some people say I look like a girl, some people say I look like a guy. Very rarely do I get someone tell me they can't work out if I'm male or female though. But then I guess that's not something you'd say to someone really :P

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: July 08, 2009, 10:24:17 AM »
I didn't set my gender t anything when I was on here last time iirc. I never identified as female though, but everyone else identified me as female lol

I've been open about being trans since I was about 17, but not to my family

On here I didn't really talk about it much because I didn't wanna seem like I was telling people they had to refer to me as this or that. But over the last year or so the people I've been close to online have been asking me about it and most people who know me refer to me as "he" (apart from family and tutors at uni), so I see no reason why I shouldn't here now.

I probably would have just left the gender field out again actually, but I filled it in when I made the Heinrich account, and just left it.
Oh, OK.  I think I went with everyone else's assumption.  Apologies for that.  I do remember when I first noticed the male gender indicator on your info on here I figured you'd decided to make a more definitive stance about wanting to be identified as male; didn't realize the transition offiline had long since happened.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

GalileoAce

« Reply #148 on: July 08, 2009, 10:25:01 AM »
I think you look very androgynous, at least based on the pics and that vid of you meowing.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #149 on: July 08, 2009, 10:28:04 AM »
haha my meowing vid. I put that on facebook. It's about a year old I think, but I like it because you see Flo get up in the background when she hears me  8)

Apologies for that.
No problem - most people did the same. It doesn't bother me if people assume I'm one or the other. It's when people try telling you what you are that it gets irritating. And that goes for non-gender stuff too.