Educational

Author Topic: Post a childhood memory  (Read 3551 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Post a childhood memory
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2009, 07:27:06 AM »
Yeah. They made fun of me hardcore though, and they used to physically mess with me. They'd pull my hair, hit me in the balls, call me a girl. They'd play like they were asking me out and stuff. They thought it was really funny to make light of the fact that I was "pretty".

That's different then.  I've not got much sympathy for asshole kids. Including myself when I was one.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2009, 02:42:37 AM »
I remember being really bad at all throwing and catching games. No one wanted me on their team when I was in school. No wonder, though, I have no depth perception. Makes me wonder, in this day and age I could have gotten out of participating in those games and been able to go and read or something instead. :)

I remember me (I was about 8 ) and my three sisters sitting at the table for breakfast. My two older sisters started arguing. It escalated to them pouring the cereal, milk and sugar all over each other. My twin and I were practically on the floor laughing and my mum got really mad.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2009, 08:31:32 AM »
I remember being really bad at all throwing and catching games. No one wanted me on their team when I was in school. No wonder, though, I have no depth perception. Makes me wonder, in this day and age I could have gotten out of participating in those games and been able to go and read or something instead. :)

I remember me (I was about 8 ) and my three sisters sitting at the table for breakfast. My two older sisters started arguing. It escalated to them pouring the cereal, milk and sugar all over each other. My twin and I were practically on the floor laughing and my mum got really mad.

I was always bad at throwing and catching, too and I was always the last one chosen when someone was choosing teams.

TheoK

« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2009, 08:43:13 AM »

I was always bad at throwing and catching, too and I was always the last one chosen when someone was choosing teams.

Ditto. In the NT world chasing and catching a ball is really a big thing.  ::)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2009, 09:16:00 AM »
Answering the front door when I was around three and having the police there looking for my brother :o  I just screamed MOM.  They wanted him for riding his minibike around the school
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2009, 09:21:46 AM »
Answering the front door when I was around three and having the police there looking for my brother :o  I just screamed MOM.  They wanted him for riding his minibike around the school

Do you have Swedish cops in the US?  ???

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2009, 09:26:24 AM »

Do you have Swedish cops in the US?  ???

Minibikes are small motorized bikes which at the time were illegal and we has asshole neighbors who hated us as we lived in an area they felt was too good for us
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2009, 04:51:40 PM »

At highschool, two girls in my class and me sometimes managed to convince the sportsteacher that we'd be more active when doing something else than the rest of the girls. So we'd practice hockey while the others did basketball or badminton while the others did baseball. And ofcourse we made our own rules.  ;D Gymnastics was much more fun that way.

Was a bit awkward when we were caught in our new rules on badminton. Took also a long time before we knew we were seen,
We were playing badminton for blind people... All three with our eyes firmly shut  :asthing:
Sometimes I wonder how long that teacher stood in the doorway before making himself known.

:lol:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2009, 05:28:31 PM »
People used to laugh at how I ran in PE. I was pretty shitty at all sports, except defending in hockey and football which I could only do once or twice in 5 years because I had to do shitty girls sports with a bunch of two-faced annoying little whores who talked too much

I once was the only person in the whole class who didn't get an A  :lol:

Fuck them though, they made me do shit stuff. I would have done well if I'd been able to do football and basketball more instead of gay stuff

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2009, 05:56:12 PM »
I would have done well if I'd been able to do football and basketball more instead of gay stuff

Yeah I know what you mean. I was baffled to discover that even in this day and age they let girls play different sports to guys.

Most of the stuff I like was never taught in gym either.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2009, 05:57:36 PM »
I was really tiny, but I could knock the shit out of guys twice my size. They hated that.  :evillaugh:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2009, 06:00:03 PM »
I would have done well if I'd been able to do football and basketball more instead of gay stuff

Yeah I know what you mean. I was baffled to discover that even in this day and age they let girls play different sports to guys.

Most of the stuff I like was never taught in gym either.

It's pretty ridiculous in the 21st century, isn't it?

My school was old-fashioned about things like that though. But still, it's dumb. The sports I enjoyed and could have been good at, were the ones I couldn't do because of my sex. If you played it with your penis I could understand, but we didn't play those kinda sports at my school.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2009, 06:12:30 PM »
It's worse in the USA. I mean, "Powder Puff"... WTF? Even at my traditional Catholic girls' school in Canada, we played rugby and did weight training.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2009, 06:14:37 PM »
What's Powder Puff?

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2009, 06:15:35 PM »
I'm not entirely sure. Some silly things the girls at my USA high school did that was supposed to be like football for girls.