Educational

Author Topic: Things that annoy you..  (Read 5266 times)

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Things that annoy you..
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2009, 07:47:54 PM »
People with no class.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2009, 08:21:37 PM »
39. Fanboyism

40. Memory leaks in firefox

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2009, 09:05:38 PM »
Serious list this time:

People who don't admit they're wrong/admit their faults. We're all suspectable to ignorance/stupidity/intolerance/hypocrisy/etc., so quit acting like you're perfect.

Politeness to hide the truth. I want honesty, I don't care if it's brutal.

People who try to change your views/judge you because they disagree with you. Not everyone thinks the same, y'know. And yes, I suffer from this now and then. :zoinks:

People who think they're changing the world and being all political, while in reality their efforts are ultimately fruitless. We're going to be fucked inevitably in some form. :zoinks:

Emos, the eejits who think that the little problems matter. Grow a pair, shut the fuck up and realise that your "problems" mean fuck all. Plus they look fucking horrible.

Fashion. Normally don't give a fuck about this one, but can it get any more pretentious these days? Fuck.

Hipsters. Them and fashion go like AIDS with gay black people in Africa. Try too hard to look different and "ironic" but all look the same: utterly ridiculous. They also try too hard to be "intellectual", "cultured" and "arty" by listening to unknown bands, watch indie French films and wank over sepia-toned polaroid photos of donkeys getting shagged up the arse by Lit. Highly pretentious, highly annoying.

The majority of liberals. I'm no conservative twat, my views are a mix mash of both left/right but for the most part I'm apolitical. Their PCness annoys me, their smug superiority annoys me, their delusions of being "open minded" annoys me, their sensitivity annoys me etc. Despite what they have you believe, they can be the most intolerant, ignorant, hypocritical bastards you can ever meet.

Chavs. Like emos and hipsters, they never cease to amaze me on how stupid they look.

Global warming. Oh god, where do I start? Pile of hyped up bollocks to put fear into people, even though there isn't concrete evidence on it. There's loads of theories on climate change, and I'm inclined to believe it's not human related. Magnetic poles switching may be the main factor here, for example. Even if it turned out to be human-related, I wouldn't give a fuck. Pollute this shithole please. :zoinks:

Feminists. I'm no woman hater and I'm all for this gender rights crap, but these lot are incredibly sensitive and suffer from extreme victim complex. Some also think they'll be raped 20 times when they leave the house by the evil penis-welding monsters. Feminists, you'll get shit every day. Grow up, realise that humans as a whole are cunts and get on with your lives.

I could easily go on, but i'll summarise this post with this:

I hate a lot of people and things in general, because I am a bitter twisted spazzy fat mong.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 09:09:03 PM by Shleed. »

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2009, 11:05:49 PM »
Spider-Man

Cool character, interesting back stories, etc. But WTF? Talk about no continuity! Argh! The more I delve into his stories with my son who is obsessed, the more I get upset at how different they tell it from the comic books, the movies, and the various animated series from the '80s, '90s, and '00s! Get your fucking story straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2009, 12:17:02 AM »
Pretty much everything can annoy me.

I am not so sensitive as you - it is not 'everything,'  for me, but 'anything.'

Did I win or did you?
 :lol:

It's a win-win. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2009, 05:50:29 AM »
The stupid "War on Terror". How will it end?

Teenage boys who wear their pants around their knees. I have been tempted to yank their pants down to the ankles and run away.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2009, 05:57:45 AM »

I like the war on terror. It allows me to slag off conservatism to high heaven whenever I do an international relations exam :)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2009, 06:40:55 AM »

It will end in a glorious and conclusive victory for western democratic governments, just like the War on Drugs.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2009, 07:05:41 AM »

It will end in a glorious and conclusive victory for western democratic governments, just like the War on Drugs.
I am hoping it will end up in a defeat for conservatism, as the west get forced to finally recognise the majority world. Terrorism is really a minor threat anyway, I am more scared of donuts.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2009, 07:53:08 AM »
People. Specifically, those people whom I would expect, due to their close physical proximity, to have some fucking insight into what I am thinking and feeling. People I make an effort to please; that I make sacrifices for; that are supposed to care about me. And I'm the one that's supposed to be deficient in Theory of Mind. Never been so tempted to just throw the fucking dishtowel on the floor and walk away.

ETA: So pissed off that I split an infinitive there.  :finger:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 07:55:24 AM by SleepyDragon »

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2009, 08:30:36 AM »
People. Specifically, those people whom I would expect, due to their close physical proximity, to have some fucking insight into what I am thinking and feeling. People I make an effort to please; that I make sacrifices for; that are supposed to care about me. And I'm the one that's supposed to be deficient in Theory of Mind. Never been so tempted to just throw the fucking dishtowel on the floor and walk away.

ETA: So pissed off that I split an infinitive there.  :finger:
Theory of mind does not really exist though, its a theory of society in practise. Or a model of how people are conditioned to behave, which of course as most of us see parts of society as utter nonsense, we can never get the big picture.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2009, 08:53:20 AM »
People who don't admit they're wrong/admit their faults. We're all suspectable to ignorance/stupidity/intolerance/hypocrisy/etc., so quit acting like you're perfect.
:plus: True! This one doesn't ring a bell for you? :zoinks:

People who try to change your views/judge you because they disagree with you. Not everyone thinks the same, y'know. And yes, I suffer from this now and then. :zoinks:
:plus: This one too and yes you do!

People who think they're changing the world and being all political, while in reality their efforts are ultimately fruitless. We're going to be fucked inevitably in some form. :zoinks:
:minusevil: This is very close-minded of you! Sure, most people over-dramatize their shit, but it is all relative.

Emos, the eejits who think that the little problems matter. Grow a pair, shut the fuck up and realise that your "problems" mean fuck all. Plus they look fucking horrible.
:minusevil: See above!

Fashion. Normally don't give a fuck about this one, but can it get any more pretentious these days? Fuck.
:plus:  :indeed:

The majority of liberals. I'm no conservative twat, my views are a mix mash of both left/right but for the most part I'm apolitical. Their PCness annoys me, their smug superiority annoys me, their delusions of being "open minded" annoys me, their sensitivity annoys me etc. Despite what they have you believe, they can be the most intolerant, ignorant, hypocritical bastards you can ever meet.
:minusevil: This is not true of the "real" liberals.

Global warming. Oh god, where do I start? Pile of hyped up bollocks to put fear into people, even though there isn't concrete evidence on it. There's loads of theories on climate change, and I'm inclined to believe it's not human related. Magnetic poles switching may be the main factor here, for example. Even if it turned out to be human-related, I wouldn't give a fuck. Pollute this shithole please. :zoinks:
:minusevil: You are extremely ignorant to deny the basic properties of chemistry and physics that are involved. Argue the potential end results, but global warming is happening and man is contributing. How much? We may soon find out.

:plus: For honesty!
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2009, 09:02:15 AM »

Most liberals are effectively conservatives. Basically after maximum freedom for themselves, whilst not being able to think one step in front of their faces when deciding those freedoms.
Look up Peru and Cholera. Its a nice argument to use against Greenpeace and the other idiots.
Feminists. I'm no woman hater and I'm all for this gender rights crap, but these lot are incredibly sensitive and suffer from extreme victim complex. Some also think they'll be raped 20 times when they leave the house by the evil penis-welding monsters. Feminists, you'll get shit every day. Grow up, realise that humans as a whole are cunts and get on with your lives.
Going to have to quote that at this feminist, ahem, problem I have. Most females on the left of the Labour Party are obsessive feminists and frankly I think they should either grow up or get chucked out.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2009, 11:42:37 AM »

I am hoping it will end up in a defeat for conservatism, as the west get forced to finally recognise the majority world. Terrorism is really a minor threat anyway, I am more scared of donuts.

... or clowns.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2009, 11:59:00 AM »

... or clowns.
Indeed: