Author Topic: Sayings you hate  (Read 11187 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Sayings you hate
« Reply #375 on: December 20, 2018, 07:42:31 PM »
Uuurgh, pedophobia, that's so silly.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #376 on: December 20, 2018, 08:54:31 PM »
It's actually a thing, and I've seen it in operation.

I will expand later.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #377 on: December 20, 2018, 09:12:53 PM »
This term is very new (I just heard it for the first time today) and I already hate it for obvious reasons.

"Pedophobia" - an irrational fear or hatred of pedophiles.

Are you fucking kidding me?? We're now supposed to accept pedophiles as part of the LGBTQ(alphabet soup)+++ movement??   :zombiefuck:

That doesn't even make sense. That should be fear of children (or feet?).

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #378 on: December 20, 2018, 09:13:29 PM »

I will expand later.

Prison time?

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #379 on: December 21, 2018, 12:39:26 AM »

I will expand later.

Prison time?

:spitscreen:

Cheeky bugger.

No!

I actually had a colleague in IT about 20 years ago who was **very** obviously on the spectrum. He was obsessed with pregnancy, babies, early childhood, anything related to that. And he had no filter on what he said, so he had a tendency to come across as a little "creepy".

One (male) manager in particular engaged in a witch hunt to try to get rid of him, and made a bunch of nasty allegations including completely unfounded allegations of inappropriate behaviour towards young children. It backfired on the manager when the employee went to HR regarding the allegations and said "none of this is true", which of course it wasn't. Really the sort of things he would do was to press his ear against a pregnant woman's belly without asking, and tracking women's pregnancies. Like he would walk around to their workstartion and say "you are in the 17th week (or whatever), are your nipples puffy and sore?".

The reality is that if you are a single male you need to be **extremely** careful around children, especially if you are a bit different. Because it doesn't take much for the rumour mill to get going.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #380 on: December 21, 2018, 02:21:25 AM »

The reality is that if you are a single male you need to be **extremely** careful around children, especially if you are a bit different. Because it doesn't take much for the rumour mill to get going.

True dat. Even just playing doctor with them can cause issues.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #381 on: December 21, 2018, 07:18:43 AM »
Are you fucking kidding me?? We're now supposed to accept pedophiles as part of the LGBTQ(alphabet soup)+++ movement??   :zombiefuck:
That's a hard no. They're not part of the LGBTQ2 community.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #382 on: December 21, 2018, 07:44:14 AM »

You're only saying that because you're a sane, normal person and you don't seem to have been completely swept up by the far Left's descent into madness. However, many journalists and bloggers on the far left have been swept up in this moral panic and they are going all the way down the rabbit hole. This is because the far Left have embraced a post-modernist epistemological relativism that has skewed their moral lens. They view anything which is in the minority to be oppressed and therefore good; anything that is in the majority is an oppressor and therefore bad. Bestiality and pedophiles are a tiny minority and thus are viewed as an oppressed minority who deserve special protections against cis-gendered heterosexual oppressors.    :tard:     :insane:   

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #383 on: December 21, 2018, 07:48:19 AM »

You're only saying that because you're a sane, normal person and you don't seem to have been completely swept up by the far Left's descent into madness. However, many journalists and bloggers on the far left have been swept up in this moral panic and they are going all the way down the rabbit hole. This is because the far Left have embraced a post-modernist epistemological relativism that has skewed their moral lens. They view anything which is in the minority to be oppressed and therefore good; anything that is in the majority is an oppressor and therefore bad. Bestiality and pedophiles are a tiny minority and thus are viewed as an oppressed minority who deserve special protections against cis-gendered heterosexual oppressors.    :tard:     :insane:

That's some crazy by crazies who are NOT part of the LGBTQ2 community. The actual LGBTQ2 community wouldn't embrace it and don't consider them part of them at all. In fact, they've been trying for so long to NOT have people jump to the conclusion that gay men in particular = pedos. Kevin Spacey didn't help that cause at all  ::)
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #384 on: December 21, 2018, 02:50:47 PM »
That's some crazy by crazies who are NOT part of the LGBTQ2 community. The actual LGBTQ2 community wouldn't embrace it and don't consider them part of them at all.

And that's the problem that the Left is facing now, there's a "professional activist" class who claim to speak on behalf of people they don't actually speak for. These people simply take up liberal activist causes to use them as a cudgel against moderates, conservatives and anyone else who dares to oppose them. They only have one true agenda and that's raw political and social power.

In fact, they've been trying for so long to NOT have people jump to the conclusion that gay men in particular = pedos. Kevin Spacey didn't help that cause at all  ::)

I didn't follow that case close enough to know what was proven vs what was alleged. The #metoo movement has cut in both directions, it exposed some vile predators who needed to be exposed and it also ruined the lives of men who merely did something a little creepy 20 years ago.

EDIT: here's a case in point.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/tennis/martina-navratilova-deletes-tweet-about-trans-athletes-after-being-called-transphobic/ar-BBRhhRk?ocid=spartanntp
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 03:08:04 PM by Sofa King Wasted »

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #385 on: December 21, 2018, 08:00:46 PM »
The PR said "Mother!" when I called someone an asshole while driving.  (She's heard that before, don't know why she took offense.)

So the next time I needed it I said "Nether regions opening."
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #386 on: December 21, 2018, 09:17:28 PM »
"Just sayin'.." after someone makes a snarky sarcastic comment on my FB page. 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #387 on: December 21, 2018, 09:18:45 PM »
"Just sayin'.." after someone makes a snarky sarcastic comment on my FB page.

i would never do that to you.  just saying.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #388 on: March 16, 2021, 01:28:18 AM »
"He made a quantum leap."

You do know that anything quantum is really, really tiny?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #389 on: March 16, 2021, 06:37:55 PM »
"You know it's not going to happen right?"

daH quvHa'choHmoH jIHvaD ghu'mey rur.