Educational

Author Topic: This site's fucked up  (Read 7312 times)

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
Re: This sites fucked up
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2009, 11:52:35 PM »
Welcome, JustGiveIn! Here, have some Laibach!

Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2009, 07:15:52 AM »
The title drives me crazy whenever I see it. It is: "This site is fucked up".
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #107 on: April 06, 2009, 01:34:54 PM »

So supply an apostrophe.

I have at least one or two extra commas in every post, so, surely, someone as clever as yourself can find a way to uplift an un-needed comma to the regent duty of Apostrophe, if you try hard to apply your talents.

:asthing:

I am sure that you will be ridiculed for being a moderator, but it fucking bothers the fucking FUCK out of me too, Fuck FUCK FUCKITY FUCK!!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 08:53:38 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #108 on: April 06, 2009, 04:27:25 PM »
Here is a few '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: This site's fucked up
« Reply #109 on: April 06, 2009, 08:10:20 PM »

So supply an apostrophe.

I have at least one or two extra commas in every post, so, surely, someone as clever as yourself can find a way to uplift an un-needed comma to the regent duty of Apostrophe, if you try hard to apply your talents.

I am sure that you will be ridiculed for being a moderator, but it fucking bothers the fucking FUCK out of me to, Fuck FUCK FUCKITY FUCK!!

Done.

:P

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: April 06, 2009, 08:54:38 PM »

Whew!  Thank you.

That was a close one!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
Re: This site is rather fucked up, don't you think?
« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2009, 11:24:02 AM »
Undone! :zombiefuck:
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
Fuck you site, you fucking uppity fucktard!
« Reply #112 on: April 07, 2009, 11:25:22 AM »
Fuck! That only works for my posts!
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
  • Unermuedlich Aufwiegelung
« Reply #113 on: April 07, 2009, 05:57:14 PM »
Welcome, JustGiveIn! Here, have some Laibach!

I figured this was a long thread anyhow and the chances were that you hadn't already said greetz to JustGiveIn were slim -- and that therefore because I had posted on this thread immediately previously you might have been giving greetz to me ! lulz it's not a self centre issue. Anyhow whichever whatever..

I'll up the laibach with a dk

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Y-rlv32xhw&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Y-rlv32xhw&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I looked for how to's but not found any..pls. I would like to not always be posting duplicate videos but don't know how to...
"The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds." Ronald David Laing

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: April 08, 2009, 04:22:58 AM »
You can copy the link from the address bar on the Youtube site and paste it here without putting any extra code on it. It will show up in your post automatically. You can also modify your post if you wish to - that is, clicking on the modify link above (next to your quote button) to go back to the page you wrote your post on. Then you can change/fix things up if you want to.
So supply an apostrophe.

I have at least one or two extra commas in every post
ORLY?  :orly:
so, surely, someone as clever as yourself can find a way to uplift an un-needed comma to the regent duty of Apostrophe, if you try hard to apply your talents.

In posts it doesn't bother me, it is just the titles that I notice the most. Please allow me some aspie moments?

I am sure that you will be ridiculed for being a moderator, but it fucking bothers the fucking FUCK out of me too, Fuck FUCK FUCKITY FUCK!!
Hasn't happened so far except by you.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #115 on: April 08, 2009, 06:55:45 AM »
did the cokewhore do a line off your cock?
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: April 08, 2009, 12:45:53 PM »
You can copy the link from the address bar on the Youtube site and paste it here without putting any extra code on it. It will show up in your post automatically. You can also modify your post if you wish to - that is, clicking on the modify link above (next to your quote button) to go back to the page you wrote your post on. Then you can change/fix things up if you want to.
So supply an apostrophe.

I have at least one or two extra commas in every post
ORLY?  :orly:
Yep. Haven't you noticed that I seem to have a stoned comma fairy following my posts and sprinkling wild commas where they are not needed?

As bad as this seems, it is a result of my trying to post as my mind works. Unfortunately my mind often tends to show pause.
so, surely, someone as clever as yourself can find a way to uplift an un-needed comma to the regent duty of Apostrophe, if you try hard to apply your talents.

In posts it doesn't bother me, it is just the titles that I notice the most. Please allow me some aspie moments?

Hasn't happened so far except by you.

I am just calling them as I see them.

[/umpire]
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 01:51:26 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: April 08, 2009, 01:06:13 PM »

Nah, if both are up for some adventure, put the tube into the your cock and load it up with coke. Then as you allow your partner to take your swollen head off, you are both taken to heights.

It goes inside your cock, not on top! You get an instant (load) separation and the head taker/giver gets one after the sucking, all the sucking and the swallowing.

Spitters playing this game are a waste of coke on the receiving side, however.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 01:24:36 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Small Penis

• Boring troll
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #118 on: April 09, 2009, 07:19:44 PM »
why am i so awesome?

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
  • Unermuedlich Aufwiegelung
« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2009, 02:25:50 PM »

Nah, if both are up for some adventure, put the tube into the your cock and load it up with coke. Then as you allow your partner to take your swollen head off, you are both taken to heights.

It goes inside your cock, not on top! You get an instant (load) separation and the head taker/giver gets one after the sucking, all the sucking and the swallowing.

Spitters playing this game are a waste of coke on the receiving side, however.

I'll consider that as advice should the situation ever arise
"The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds." Ronald David Laing