Educational

Author Topic: How Civil Rights are Violated in Sweden (Swedish homepage in English)  (Read 1116 times)

TheoK

Re: How Civil Rights are Violated in Sweden (Swedish homepage in English)
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2009, 10:19:03 AM »
Gender content is also mandatory in all university and college courses according to Swedish law.

So, if I go to Sweden and take a physics course, I'll have to learn about the gender issues of physics?

I haven't been to uni for many years but, yes, probably. There was even some stupid bitch studying music who wrote an essay about the gender perspective on trumpets...

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2009, 10:31:52 AM »
Just watch what some of the lobbyists behind this law look like physically;

Gudrun Schyman, former leader of the Left Party (formerly the Left Party the Communists), an upper middle age alcoholic hag:

Tiina Rosenberg, "professor" of "gender science", lesbian, man hater and infamous for her inability of behaving like a human being (yes, it's a woman):

Eva Lundgren, professor in psychology and former chair person of the man-hating network ROKS:

Ebba Witt-Brattström, professor in literatur with "aim at gender science":

:LMAO: horrible pictures, why don't they try to take some flattering ones?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

TheoK

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2009, 10:35:08 AM »
Just watch what some of the lobbyists behind this law look like physically;

Gudrun Schyman, former leader of the Left Party (formerly the Left Party the Communists), an upper middle age alcoholic hag:

Tiina Rosenberg, "professor" of "gender science", lesbian, man hater and infamous for her inability of behaving like a human being (yes, it's a woman):

Eva Lundgren, professor in psychology and former chair person of the man-hating network ROKS:

Ebba Witt-Brattström, professor in literatur with "aim at gender science":

:LMAO: horrible pictures, why don't they try to take some flattering ones?

Those are flattering ones. You can't make them look any better without photoshop and/or plastic surgery.  :green:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2009, 10:37:29 AM »
then please... :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2009, 01:20:47 PM »
You, Mr. holier-than-thou, of course know no prostitutes or other people at all who deal with reality.

Let's see... I work for a living, pay taxes, participate in society, engage in the happenings around me. You rot away in a cave in the middle of nowhere, without contact with the outside world, waiting for the monthly allowance from the state...

Yes, of course I'm the one without contact with anyone dealing with reality.

But just to point out the fact, I know a lot more about involuntary prostitution than you do. I've had people close to me get hurt very badly. You know, "Pretty Woman""  is just a film.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2009, 01:21:58 PM »
Gender content is also mandatory in all university and college courses according to Swedish law.

So, if I go to Sweden and take a physics course, I'll have to learn about the gender issues of physics?

No. Only in Lit's mind.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2009, 01:26:00 PM »
So the blogger is lying? Or maybe I am the blogger?  ::)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2009, 01:29:23 PM »
Yeah, right, everything you read on the Internet is true.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2009, 01:31:21 PM »
That blogger is telling the truth about Sweden. I understand that you don't like it. Check up that with the conncetion gender-trumpet that the music student made, if you don't believe me.