Author Topic: How Civil Rights are Violated in Sweden (Swedish homepage in English)  (Read 1115 times)

TheoK

A Story From the Land of Moral Supremacy

Read and then say that Sweden not is a semi-Soviet police state.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: How Civil Rights are Violated in Sweden (Swedish homepage in English)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 04:09:21 PM »
Sweden not is a semi-Soviet police state.  There I said it.  You do have some prudes in power and garbage police :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 04:16:17 PM »
It's not. Except that they do keep a close watch on YOU, Lit.  :orly: :police:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 04:20:37 PM »
Oh, and that's my homepage, of course.  :violin:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 03:04:44 AM »
It is not,

It may have very weird ideas about prostitution.
And thus weird ideas about men and women.

Your ideas about masculinity seem to fit the prostitution ideals of Sweden very well.

Am curious what your ideas about femininity will be.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

TheoK

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 06:43:51 AM »
The Swedish prostitution law is something incredibly stupid. Selling is legal, while buying is illegal, becuase, according to the twisted PC minds of the Swedish legislators, a prostitute is always a victim but a sex buyer is always a predator.

Funny, I know prostitutes in person. None of them looks at themselves as victims, but it's good that the state knows that they are, when they aren't aware of it themselves... ::)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 01:23:19 PM »
The Swedish prostitution law is something incredibly stupid. Selling is legal, while buying is illegal, becuase, according to the twisted PC minds of the Swedish legislators, a prostitute is always a victim but a sex buyer is always a predator.

Funny, I know prostitutes in person. None of them looks at themselves as victims, but it's good that the state knows that they are, when they aren't aware of it themselves... ::)

And to think you guys used  to call us in the US prudes :laugh:    Garbage police  :laugh:  they have those in NYC
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2009, 03:26:43 PM »

You're right. It *is* funny. Since you know a whore or two, you assume everyone is like them. You're doing what you accuse the state of doing.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2009, 05:03:16 PM »
Legalising prostitution would ask for a much bigger involvement of the state.

People can be exploited in many jobs. Commercial sex is a place where a lot of exploiting does happen. But not all is exploiting.
Legalising decent commercial sex would bring some kind of union for prostitutes (female and male). A place to put complaints. Legislation to ensure the rights of sex-workers. Because, payed or unpaid, the rule of mutual consent is always valid. No client will ever have the right to claim something because he pays.

Legalising prostitution would make it possible for clients to report dodgy places and circumstances. That might reduce bad circuits in the sex-industry.

There are prostitutes who chose their job, who take pride in it. But there also is sex slavery, with women from baltic and african states mainly. There are networks exploiting school children. If visiting a prostitute is not a crime, a client can feel safe to report suspected abuse to the authorities. That will ask for a very different approach of authorities. And that might be a change for the better.

Legalising prostitution would take a whole different approach of the state, but certainly not less.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

TheoK

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2009, 07:25:37 AM »

You're right. It *is* funny. Since you know a whore or two, you assume everyone is like them. You're doing what you accuse the state of doing.

No, I'm not. I'm not the one trying to tell adults what they shall and shaun't do. We're not speaking of small girls here, we speak about adult women. This law has nothing to do with concerns about the prostitutes; it's about punishing the "patriarchy" like the demented "feminist" bitches call it, by making the buyers criminals.

But since you are against people's right to get the means of defending themselves physically it's not surprising that you're also against people's right to do what they want with their own bodies.

You, Mr. holier-than-thou, of course know no prostitutes or other people at all who deal with reality.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 07:27:30 AM by TheoK »

TheoK

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2009, 07:27:48 AM »

And to think you guys used  to call us in the US prudes :laugh:    Garbage police  :laugh:  they have those in NYC

It has nothing to do with prudeness. We're not prude in Sweden. This law is a result of the "feminists" hatred against men.

TheoK

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2009, 07:28:42 AM »
Legalising prostitution would ask for a much bigger involvement of the state.

People can be exploited in many jobs. Commercial sex is a place where a lot of exploiting does happen. But not all is exploiting.
Legalising decent commercial sex would bring some kind of union for prostitutes (female and male). A place to put complaints. Legislation to ensure the rights of sex-workers. Because, payed or unpaid, the rule of mutual consent is always valid. No client will ever have the right to claim something because he pays.

Legalising prostitution would make it possible for clients to report dodgy places and circumstances. That might reduce bad circuits in the sex-industry.

There are prostitutes who chose their job, who take pride in it. But there also is sex slavery, with women from baltic and african states mainly. There are networks exploiting school children. If visiting a prostitute is not a crime, a client can feel safe to report suspected abuse to the authorities. That will ask for a very different approach of authorities. And that might be a change for the better.

Legalising prostitution would take a whole different approach of the state, but certainly not less.

Prostitution was legal in Sweden until 1999.

TheoK

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2009, 08:09:14 AM »
Just watch what some of the lobbyists behind this law look like physically;

Gudrun Schyman, former leader of the Left Party (formerly the Left Party the Communists), an upper middle age alcoholic hag:

Tiina Rosenberg, "professor" of "gender science", lesbian, man hater and infamous for her inability of behaving like a human being (yes, it's a woman):

Eva Lundgren, professor in psychology and former chair person of the man-hating network ROKS:

Ebba Witt-Brattström, professor in literatur with "aim at gender science":

« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 08:11:27 AM by TheoK »

TheoK

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2009, 08:17:21 AM »
And if you say: "Yes, they're ugly, but all but one are actually professors", I'll cite the blog owner:

"Politically Controlled Universities

Universities in Sweden are controlled by politically appointed staff. Research in areas of social science considered not politically correct is hindered. Most research funding and faculty staff positions are reserved for reserarch and people supporting radical feminist and pro-immigration views. One such example is Professor Ms. Eva Lundgren (gender researcher at Uppsala University). Her research has been under investigation for dishonesty and has been heavily critizised by an academic review board. One of her research areas was the connection between satanic rituals and violence towards woman. She claimed that females/girls were murdered in satanic rituals in Sweden. Police found no support for these claims. Her research has had large impact on the gender politics of the former Social Democratic government, where former Minister of Equality Ms. Margareta Winberg gave her full support.

Gender content is also mandatory in all university and college courses according to Swedish law."

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2009, 09:49:40 AM »
Gender content is also mandatory in all university and college courses according to Swedish law.

So, if I go to Sweden and take a physics course, I'll have to learn about the gender issues of physics?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?