Author Topic: Raid  (Read 5132 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Raid
« Reply #180 on: March 13, 2009, 01:04:54 AM »
In fact, one of the reasons for the ever harshening gun laws is that the Europeans shaun't be able to defend themselves against these animals.

The main reason is that paranoid Nazi fucks such as yourself shouldn't be let anywhere near a gun. Come to think of it, you should be locked in. Again.

Nice gramophone  no comment on the topic though

The gramophone is a comment; in Sweden we call persons who constantly repeat themselves "broken gramophone records".

You should have it as a signature, then. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #181 on: March 13, 2009, 06:35:18 AM »
Judging from the way you rant on about guns, it was all Lennon's fault.

Know this: I consider your opinions utterly worthless at best, and actively harmful and dangerous at worst. The only reason why I'm engaging in these conversations is boredom. Well, and smacking you on the head with your own delusions, every now and then. You're like the traffic accident people must slow down to have a look at, even though they know that there's nothing they can do. They know that they'd probably help the human cause more by simply moving on and letting the paramedics deal with the dying corpses. But still they stop to see the burning flesh.

I think that tells us something about me, unfortunately.
:pwned:

I said that the murder of Lennon was not justified IMHO. I talk about when you hold real grudges against someone.
So if two sound-minded individuals hold real grudges against one another, which deserves to die?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

TheoK

« Reply #182 on: March 13, 2009, 06:45:35 AM »
Judging from the way you rant on about guns, it was all Lennon's fault.

Know this: I consider your opinions utterly worthless at best, and actively harmful and dangerous at worst. The only reason why I'm engaging in these conversations is boredom. Well, and smacking you on the head with your own delusions, every now and then. You're like the traffic accident people must slow down to have a look at, even though they know that there's nothing they can do. They know that they'd probably help the human cause more by simply moving on and letting the paramedics deal with the dying corpses. But still they stop to see the burning flesh.

I think that tells us something about me, unfortunately.

I said that the murder of Lennon was not justified IMHO. I talk about when you hold real grudges against someone.
So if two sound-minded individuals hold real grudges against one another, which deserves to die?

They don't. One of them isn't a sound-minded person. The difficulty is to tell who is who.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #183 on: March 13, 2009, 08:58:08 AM »
So there can never be two sound-minded people holding real grudges against each other at any given time?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #184 on: March 13, 2009, 10:23:38 AM »
So there can never be two sound-minded people holding real grudges against each other at any given time?

A deadly grudge between two people with totally sound minds is extremely unlikely. If someone wants to kill anyone, he's either a moron himself (like Chapman) or the person he wants to kill is one (a rapist, a murderer, a power-abuser).

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #185 on: March 13, 2009, 12:23:56 PM »
Meh, we are not America or a violent 3rd world country. Things are pretty safe here in Australia. Sure crime happens but nothing to write home about compared to some places. I don't feel the need to carry a gun or a knife and I don't get bothered by other people much. If you want to carry a gun or a knife, go right ahead, I really don't give a shit.
:eyebrows:

Yeah. I hear that Australia is actually less violent than New Zealand. WTF is wrong with those fucking kiwi's?? Do white kiwis enjoy getting their asses kicked by Maori guys???
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #186 on: March 13, 2009, 02:30:47 PM »

A deadly grudge between two people with totally sound minds is extremely unlikely. If someone wants to kill anyone, he's either a moron himself (like Chapman) or the person he wants to kill is one (a rapist, a murderer, a power-abuser).

Two soldiers fight on opposite sides. The father of one of them participated in a raid that killed the other's family (collateral damage; hey, it happens). The other captured the father and executed him for war crimes.

They both followed orders, and they both want to kill the other.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #187 on: March 13, 2009, 02:32:01 PM »

Two soldiers fight on opposite sides. The father of one of them participated in a raid that killed the other's family (collateral damage; hey, it happens). The other captured the father and executed him for war crimes.

They both followed orders, and they both want to kill the other.

Yes, it's likely in a war but not in peace time.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #188 on: March 13, 2009, 02:32:53 PM »

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #189 on: March 13, 2009, 02:36:26 PM »
We weren't discussing wars specifically. In a civil society in peace time it's very unlikely.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #190 on: March 13, 2009, 03:06:12 PM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #191 on: March 14, 2009, 12:40:53 AM »
Meh, we are not America or a violent 3rd world country. Things are pretty safe here in Australia. Sure crime happens but nothing to write home about compared to some places. I don't feel the need to carry a gun or a knife and I don't get bothered by other people much. If you want to carry a gun or a knife, go right ahead, I really don't give a shit.
:eyebrows:

Yeah. I hear that Australia is actually less violent than New Zealand. WTF is wrong with those fucking kiwi's?? Do white kiwis enjoy getting their asses kicked by Maori guys???

I have no idea, but the white man sure fucked over their culture like they were bitches.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #192 on: March 16, 2016, 05:27:40 PM »

But a grudge can be real without becoming deadly.  That's where the sound minds come into play.  8)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"