Author Topic: Raid  (Read 5163 times)

TheoK

Re: Raid
« Reply #165 on: March 12, 2009, 08:44:36 AM »
In fact, one of the reasons for the ever harshening gun laws is that the Europeans shaun't be able to defend themselves against these animals.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #166 on: March 12, 2009, 10:51:48 AM »
In fact, one of the reasons for the ever harshening gun laws is that the Europeans shaun't be able to defend themselves against these animals.

Rifles for pest control.

Volkert was an animal rights activist. And he wanted to focus on that.

If you want to discuss a dutch murder with a fundamentalistic muslim involved, you'd better focus on the murder on Theo van Gogh. That was done by a fundamentalistic muslim. No doubt about that.

And just as Volkert vd G was just one apie, just one animal rights activist, and not an example of how all aspies and all animal rights activists are.
Just like that Mohammed B is not an example of how all muslims are.

Individual people, with individual extreme agendas.

People extrapolating that into universal truths about how the world is functioning are the ones polarising society more and more.

And still I can not see how Pim Fortuyn could have saved himself with a gun in his hand. Not even if he had it loaded and ready to shoot.

He was in an open place. The threat could have been anywhere. He should have had better protection. Bodyguards, people checking the place. But just having a gun would not have made any difference at all.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #167 on: March 12, 2009, 02:51:47 PM »
So when will you move to Angered or Bergsjön or Biskopsgården, these wonderful safe and enriched enclaves?

I used to live in Bergsjön. Three or four years, I think. It was safe, except for some racist morons eerily similar in attitude to yours. The people one had to fear were all Swedes.

Kind of tells you something, doesn't it?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #168 on: March 12, 2009, 02:54:01 PM »
And look here, odeon: 25 of your beloved enrichers attacked a girl in Södertälje - again - but the investigation is shut down, despite the fact that she recognizes several of them and also has several witnesses, namely the Swedish men who helped her against the foreign subhumans: http://lt.se/nyheter/1.69787

If you move to one of the ghettos I proposed maybe some similarily enriching thing might happen to you or your loved ones.

Maybe you should have a closer encounter with some of your tolerant Nazi heros, once someone told them you're polluting the gene pool with AS.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #169 on: March 12, 2009, 02:56:41 PM »

The main reason is that paranoid Nazi fucks such as yourself shouldn't be let anywhere near a gun. Come to think of it, you should be locked in. Again.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #170 on: March 12, 2009, 03:50:23 PM »
So when will you move to Angered or Bergsjön or Biskopsgården, these wonderful safe and enriched enclaves?

I used to live in Bergsjön. Three or four years, I think. It was safe, except for some racist morons eerily similar in attitude to yours. The people one had to fear were all Swedes.

That's called a counter reaction. And I know from Swedish boards that one pretty well known Swede in NSF lives there, yes.  8)

TheoK

« Reply #171 on: March 12, 2009, 03:52:03 PM »
And look here, odeon: 25 of your beloved enrichers attacked a girl in Södertälje - again - but the investigation is shut down, despite the fact that she recognizes several of them and also has several witnesses, namely the Swedish men who helped her against the foreign subhumans: http://lt.se/nyheter/1.69787

If you move to one of the ghettos I proposed maybe some similarily enriching thing might happen to you or your loved ones.

Maybe you should have a closer encounter with some of your tolerant Nazi heros, once someone told them you're polluting the gene pool with AS.

Actually one of the more well known neo Nazis in America has an Aspie kid, whom he loves very much, so I kind of doubt that.

TheoK

« Reply #172 on: March 12, 2009, 03:53:25 PM »

The main reason is that paranoid Nazi fucks such as yourself shouldn't be let anywhere near a gun. Come to think of it, you should be locked in. Again.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #173 on: March 12, 2009, 04:26:51 PM »

That's called a counter reaction. And I know from Swedish boards that one pretty well known Swede in NSF lives there, yes.  8)

Counter reaction to WHAT? The problems were all caused by these people.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #174 on: March 12, 2009, 04:28:43 PM »

Actually one of the more well known neo Nazis in America has an Aspie kid, whom he loves very much, so I kind of doubt that.

I'm talking about your beloved Nazi Germany.

But I can promise you that if that US Nazi hadn't had a kid with AS, he would have made life miserable for Aspies. You know it, I know it. Why deny it?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #175 on: March 12, 2009, 05:17:52 PM »

Nice gramophone  no comment on the topic though
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #176 on: March 12, 2009, 05:28:47 PM »

The gramophone is a comment; in Sweden we call persons who constantly repeat themselves "broken gramophone records".

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #177 on: March 12, 2009, 05:39:20 PM »
Meh, we are not America or a violent 3rd world country. Things are pretty safe here in Australia. Sure crime happens but nothing to write home about compared to some places. I don't feel the need to carry a gun or a knife and I don't get bothered by other people much. If you want to carry a gun or a knife, go right ahead, I really don't give a shit.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #178 on: March 12, 2009, 06:00:28 PM »

The gramophone is a comment; in Sweden we call persons who constantly repeat themselves "broken gramophone records".

Well I just sell them at antique flea markets and would get over $500 at least for that one  8)
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #179 on: March 12, 2009, 06:30:10 PM »

Well I just sell them at antique flea markets and would get over $500 at least for that one  8)

I don't have an old gramophone but I have hundreds or even maybe a thousand of old gramophone records after my grandfather.  8)