Author Topic: Raid  (Read 5130 times)

TheoK

Re: Raid
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2009, 05:43:21 PM »
The Nazis never stopped law-abiding people from owning guns.

As long as those law-abiding people were German. When the Nazis went into France, all they had to do was go to the local police stations, find out who had guns, and confiscate them.

Yes. They did in Norway too. But Nazi Germany still had more liberal gun laws for their own people in 1939 than Sweden has in 2009.

TheoK

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2009, 05:59:17 AM »
By the way: the Nazis did not kill law-abiding people; it was very well known that Jews didn't have full civil rights in the Third Reich and it was illegal to be a communist or say anything insulting about Hitler. In the Third Reich you did not get randomly arrested and killed, like you were in the Soviet Union. But I understand it's embarrassing for John Lennon that the Nazi legal system was safer than the Soviet.  ::)

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2009, 06:19:29 AM »
By the way: the Nazis did not kill law-abiding people; it was very well known that Jews didn't have full civil rights in the Third Reich and it was illegal to be a communist or say anything insulting about Hitler. In the Third Reich you did not get randomly arrested and killed, like you were in the Soviet Union. But I understand it's embarrassing for John Lennon that the Nazi legal system was safer than the Soviet.  ::)

You're such a dumbshit.
Feeling neutral is very normal.

TheoK

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2009, 06:20:53 AM »

You're such a dumbshit.

So it isn't true? The Nazis caught completely innocent Germans randomly in the streets?

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2009, 06:23:48 AM »

You're such a dumbshit.

So it isn't true? The Nazis caught completely innocent Germans randomly in the streets?

You're such a dumbshit.  Why don't you just go choke on your own vomit. 

TheoK

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2009, 06:25:55 AM »

You're such a dumbshit.

Answer my question, you wanker. Did they arrest people just for fun or not? Because the commies arrested anyone for the smallest suspicion and had not anything like Western justice at all while the Nazis had.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2009, 06:30:40 AM »

You're such a dumbshit.

Answer my question, you wanker. Did they arrest people just for fun or not? Because the commies arrested anyone for the smallest suspicion and had not anything like Western justice at all while the Nazis had.

Get a brain asshole.

TheoK

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2009, 06:34:31 AM »
So you still can't answer?

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2009, 06:35:14 AM »

I already have, you are so stupid, you just don't understand.

TheoK

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2009, 06:37:24 AM »

Nazi Germany wasn't a democracy, and if you belonged to certain ethnicities or had certain opinions, you could count on trouble. If you were an ordinary German and had views shared by the regime nothing was likely to happen to you. Is anything incorrect in that description?

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2009, 06:39:23 AM »

Nazi Germany wasn't a democracy, and if you belonged to certain ethnicities or had certain opinions, you could count on trouble. If you were an ordinary German and had views shared by the regime nothing was likely to happen to you. Is anything incorrect in that description?

You have set a new standard for stupidity.  If its because of your condition, it still doesn't excuse you. 

TheoK

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2009, 06:42:38 AM »

You have set a new standard for stupidity.  If its because of your condition, it still doesn't excuse you. 

Is anything incorrect in that description? If the description is correct, than Nazi Germany didn't kill law-abiding citizens.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2009, 06:44:32 AM »

Is anything incorrect in that description? If the description is correct, than Nazi Germany didn't kill law-abiding citizens.

Duhhh.  why don't you go crawl back in your cave, play with your hitler doll and drool over your shiny pictures.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 06:46:05 AM by driftingblizzard »

TheoK

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2009, 06:45:32 AM »

Duhhh.

Odeon made an incorrect statement: law-abiding citizens got killed in Nazi Germany. Do you have anything but Hollywood propaganda shit to prove that with?

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2009, 06:50:37 AM »

Duhhh.

Odeon made an incorrect statement: law-abiding citizens got killed in Nazi Germany. Do you have anything but Hollywood propaganda shit to prove that with?

Are you really this stupid, or are you just pulling my chain.   Because I thought I had met the worlds most ignorant person, but you seem eager to take his place.