Educational

Author Topic: Intro to SinsBoldly  (Read 16262 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Intro to SinsBoldly
« Reply #330 on: September 05, 2009, 09:25:46 PM »
sinsboldly is proof that Christianity is fucked. Afterall, those bastards said Jesus died for our sins, yet here she is......  :zoinks:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #331 on: September 06, 2009, 03:20:45 AM »
haha!!!
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #332 on: September 06, 2009, 08:43:16 AM »
I've seen a picture of Sins.

http://autismsupportnetwork.leveragesoftware.com/profile_view.aspx?customerid=sinsboldly
Sinsboldly wrote about Borderline PD on that site:
I was DXed as a borderline personality disorder, and the moment I saw it I knew they were wrong, For one, I had a personality, and two, I would rather live alone, sit alone, be alone and borderlines have no life with out someone to manipulate and take on the personality of the tormented. After a few meetings the psychologist decided the diagnostic psychologist probably confused the presentation of my Chronic PTSD from being a non DXed Aspie all my life.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Blasted

« Reply #333 on: September 06, 2009, 08:47:06 AM »
Fuck her  :thumbdn:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #334 on: September 06, 2009, 08:51:06 AM »
borderline people don't have personality?

last night my two zebra finches, zhukov and rokossovsky, were sat together in their nesting place

maybe they're gonna have babies

Blasted

« Reply #335 on: September 06, 2009, 08:57:33 AM »
No, they are vacuous, personality-free, nasty cunts  :zoinks:

Here's the rest of that post:

So later I found that borderline personality disorder (bordering neurosis and psychosis, presumably) was a nice little file 13 for a patient to let the future doctors know they are dealing with an intelligent creature that has only a rough idea about treating a Doctor with the deference to which they have been accustomed

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #336 on: September 06, 2009, 09:07:02 AM »
No, they are vacuous, personality-free, nasty cunts  :zoinks:

Here's the rest of that post:

So later I found that borderline personality disorder (bordering neurosis and psychosis, presumably) was a nice little file 13 for a patient to let the future doctors know they are dealing with an intelligent creature that has only a rough idea about treating a Doctor with the deference to which they have been accustomed

In her case, 'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest', and shat all over it.

Blasted

« Reply #337 on: September 06, 2009, 09:08:55 AM »
Meh, did a search on WP with "sinsboldy borderline personality" and got this:

Worse Psych Advice you've had:

"they don't have a clue what to do with us, you know, and if you question or make them uncomfortable they lable you Borderline Personality Disorder - to warn other therapists you may not be as educated as they are, but you are certainly smarter than they are. "

:wanker:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #338 on: September 06, 2009, 09:57:04 AM »
She is a complete narcissist, a pyscho and has serious issues with control.  She has so many skeletons in her closet.  She's a sexist bitch.  Her isssues with control, she hates anyone trying to tell her whats best for her, but really she should listen.  Then maybe she wouldn't be such a bitter twisted psychotic 58 year old lonely virgin. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #339 on: September 06, 2009, 10:48:47 AM »
Her hunt for an identity makes her identify as "aspie" when the problem is really her overall mental state. She probably has a long history of taking entire communities hostage when trying to forcefully mold them in her own image. This is an aggressive borderline/narcissist behaviour but she seems so tragically unaware of it.

I LIKE that, you're GOOD  :green:

But I would still venture to suggest that her only "Borderline" element could come via a similar, but different high profile bitch from hell called AJ Mahari, who spent years hiding from an actual DX of AS in falsely representing herself as "the face of BPD" and trying to assert herself as the "world's foremost expert" on it, and define it for everybody else...which, of course lead to a situation where anyone with AS could relate to every word AJ Mahari said to describe BPD...

...but there is another layer there too, as behind her self reported "BPD" attributes, I had recognised two distinct diagnoses in AJ Mahari by the end of 1998.

• Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Being easily the rudest, most self absorbed, person I have ever met

Still interested to know why you think there is "B" in with the "N" PD...

Someone with NPD is totally dependent on the presence and attention of other people in order to have a sense of self, and that need being satisfied would be inclined to weed out anyone the felt invalidated them. Someone with BPD fears abandonment and would surely be more inclined to stalk and cling than to banish?

Y'know, bottom line is that SB is probably just another common or garden psychopath striving to avert the constant boredom of reduced affect by manipulating people like chess pieces.

I guess you're right about borderline usually involving clingy behaviour. I based my assumption on her extremely black and white view on reality and clearly emotionally unstable behaviour. She seems like a wreck in many ways, it's clear she doesn't know where she belongs or what she is. This is also borderlinish imo. She also seeks groups of people to manipulate, control and force to respect her. Of course it also fits somewhat well with narcissism from my understanding of it.

I've dealt with borderline people, and she reminds me of them in some ways. When you fail to please them, they don't hesitate to cut all ties in the blink of an eye. To them, completely ignoring/banning someone would be the ultimate punishment. Despite being the clingy type, borderline people usually seem to have an "ignore button" IRL which they push when they need to avoid rational thinking and self reflection whereas narcissistic people would me more likely to hammer their greatness into others in a more direct way, "you WILL listen to me because I AM a fucking GOD okay?", even when they are cornered and have all evidence against them they make fools of themselves by stating openly how right they are. A stereotypical narcissist losing his temper usually goes "do you even KNOW who I am?" while a borderline person goes *smirk* "ignooooore!"

I think she might have a combination of BPD/NPD.
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #340 on: September 06, 2009, 11:13:45 AM »
i think maybe she has the fucktard disorder

i don't really care though tbh  :moon:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #341 on: September 06, 2009, 03:35:05 PM »
Who gives a shit, quite frankly?

:yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #342 on: September 06, 2009, 05:21:29 PM »
Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction, but no-one wants to be her Michael Douglas.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #343 on: September 06, 2009, 05:26:56 PM »
I guess you're right about borderline usually involving clingy behaviour. I based my assumption on her extremely black and white view on reality and clearly emotionally unstable behaviour. She seems like a wreck in many ways, it's clear she doesn't know where she belongs or what she is. This is also borderlinish imo. She also seeks groups of people to manipulate, control and force to respect her. Of course it also fits somewhat well with narcissism from my understanding of it.

I've dealt with borderline people, and she reminds me of them in some ways. When you fail to please them, they don't hesitate to cut all ties in the blink of an eye. To them, completely ignoring/banning someone would be the ultimate punishment. Despite being the clingy type, borderline people usually seem to have an "ignore button" IRL which they push when they need to avoid rational thinking and self reflection whereas narcissistic people would me more likely to hammer their greatness into others in a more direct way, "you WILL listen to me because I AM a fucking GOD okay?", even when they are cornered and have all evidence against them they make fools of themselves by stating openly how right they are. A stereotypical narcissist losing his temper usually goes "do you even KNOW who I am?" while a borderline person goes *smirk* "ignooooore!"

I think she might have a combination of BPD/NPD.

I think I remember you from WP, huge interest in, and, grasp of, applied psychology...

You are making some good points there, thought provoking...even so, the self appointed stereotypical Narcissist (recently, rightly, promoted to psychopath, but other disorders were established to co-exist with that.) Vaknin DEFINATELY ignores and bans anyone who challenges his authority from within his circle and percieved control (if they challenge from outside of it he throws out tantrums and threats)...BUT...just FYI..he claims (privately only I think, I don't keep track, and, honestly there is no guarantee he is ever telling the truth) he did once have a diagnosis of BPD/NPD, and does exhibit classic borderline traits at times (for example, when anyone tries to abandon HIM....).

This is a good working hypothesis too:

She is a complete narcissist, a pyscho and has serious issues with control.  She has so many skeletons in her closet.  She's a sexist bitch.  Her isssues with control, she hates anyone trying to tell her whats best for her, but really she should listen.  Then maybe she wouldn't be such a bitter twisted psychotic 58 year old lonely virgin. 

But, bottom line, any way you break it down, the creature is abusive, controlling, destructive and devoid of scruples.

Which means that she will do tremendous damage not only to individuals, but also to the embryonic Autistic Culture until she is exposed and removed from any position of authority within it.

There has to be a way, to get her exposed for what she truely is.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #344 on: September 06, 2009, 05:32:21 PM »
Benjihandblast has a boner for her. :orly: