Author Topic: Intro to SinsBoldly  (Read 16240 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Intro to SinsBoldly
« Reply #255 on: March 24, 2009, 07:37:19 AM »
The man that said "Sündige fortiter" (Sin boldly) also said, "here I stand, I cannot do different".
And with that he did mean that he would not avoid confrontation.

So, she's proving her name wrong.

It should be something like SinsCovertly.

More like SinsCowardly
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Hiphop Grandma

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #256 on: March 24, 2009, 08:16:28 AM »
 :laugh: How many pages ago did sinsboldly stop posting? You guys scared another one off.  :laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #257 on: March 24, 2009, 09:52:56 AM »
The man that said "Sündige fortiter" (Sin boldly) also said, "here I stand, I cannot do different".
And with that he did mean that he would not avoid confrontation.

So, she's proving her name wrong.

It should be something like SinsCovertly.

More like SinsCowardly

i was gonna say that! :grrr:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

TheoK

« Reply #258 on: March 24, 2009, 10:07:22 AM »
Cowardly!  :o :tantrum: :yikes: :mad: :arrr:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #259 on: March 24, 2009, 10:28:31 AM »

brave! :arrr:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #260 on: March 24, 2009, 10:30:13 AM »
:laugh: How many pages ago did sinsboldly stop posting? You guys scared another one off.  :laugh:

:laugh:

:plus:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #261 on: March 24, 2009, 11:08:16 AM »

brave! :arrr:

Looks uncomfortable on those rocks though
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #262 on: March 24, 2009, 11:10:12 AM »
Here in Sweden we sun-bathe on rocks in the summer.  8)

P7PSP

« Reply #263 on: March 24, 2009, 03:05:39 PM »
If you were BRAVE you would sunbathe on rocks in the Winter.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #264 on: March 24, 2009, 06:49:29 PM »
*waves to sinsBoldly, who's lurking as I post this*
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #265 on: March 24, 2009, 09:32:14 PM »
And as expected, she didn't reply.

What's the matter, too cowardly to play with us? You're as butch as a dyke on steroids when it comes to handling people on WP, but without your mod powers, I guess the ball isn't in your court to stab at. /troll

But to be fair and confess, I was once a mod on SouthParkStudios.com (jamezbeer) five years ago, and behave in a similar fashion to you and the other mods on WP actually. But I learned the hard way on what the consequences are when you act like a pretentious faggot, who selectively abuses mod powers on certain users. Although I fess up also that I organized conspiracies and manipulated my way into power too, which also eventually came back to haunt me. I got caught up in a epic shit storm that forced me to resign as a result and I lost all respect and became a infamous name on there. Even though my circumstances were triggered by my 'conflict of interest' with one user more than my mod faggotry, the point remains that if you're too much of an faggot towards the community, the users will mass rebel against you. Hell, my faggotry on there sparked an actual conspiracy against me by all the regulars united to troll me, out me or intimidate me until I left; even the admin knew I was a bad choice as mod and was tempted to demote me too, yes, I was THAT bad. I know I deserved it back then and do regret everything, because I was a emo mod faggot who strict enforced policy and let one user manipulate me to betray everyone else and abused my powers (I didn't feel this was true until recently, a while after we broke up), leading to my downfall on there. But I learned from my mistakes and moved on, laughing at what my faggotry did, vowing to avoid repeating those fuck ups again, unless it's for lulz of course. I wished everything I did was for the lulz, because it would have been a epic result.

*lol, I just realize this would have been the ultimate sad confession for the sad confessions thread.  :laugh:

My point is, if you're too strict and harsh on the users, or form certain biases in cliques, you'll likely end up being put in my situation, and believe me, you really want to avoid that hell.

With that in mind, as a former mod of a official show site speaking to current mod of a support site, I really suggest you relax your enforcement of policy and try to sound less pretentious, and be a likable user, not a reviled nanny Sinsboldly.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 10:04:28 PM by Hypnotoad »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #266 on: March 25, 2009, 11:50:23 AM »

Nah, she should just keep posting or at least tell us why she doesn't post.

If she is a spy, then she should just admit it and, in reality, what can we do, except more of what we have already done to make her examine her mirror image.

She could easily become a fun to know member, but she seems to be hiding.

???
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #267 on: March 25, 2009, 03:38:08 PM »
easy to spy us, we're on a public message board
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

TheoK

« Reply #268 on: March 25, 2009, 03:47:06 PM »
 :tinfoil: :arrr:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #269 on: March 27, 2009, 09:58:59 AM »