Author Topic: Intro to SinsBoldly  (Read 16044 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Intro to SinsBoldly
« Reply #135 on: March 01, 2009, 06:56:29 PM »
Watch out the Grey Army is infiltrating.....

OK Merle you completely avoided my question in respect to your ability to be a mod.
Do you think you will make a better member here than mod there?
Just asking

:hair:

How would you judge?

I call foul!

How would I judge?
Probably pretty brutally.  :lol:

You know I love you Dawg. I have been gone a while and need to rattle a couple of cages. If it makes you feel better I have white hair desending from my sideburns to my chest hair....sigh!  :thumbdn:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #136 on: March 02, 2009, 04:09:17 PM »

And you know I'm glad to see you surface again, mate.

:headbang2:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

sinsboldly

« Reply #137 on: March 02, 2009, 08:09:01 PM »
I have to find out why I am only sporadically getting notified that this topic is active.

Merle

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: March 02, 2009, 08:16:32 PM »
you chose to be notified.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: March 02, 2009, 08:38:44 PM »
I have to find out why I am only sporadically getting notified that this topic is active.

Merle

In your options, you have clicked the option that says, "Receive reply notification only for the first unread reply."

I wonder if that could be the reason?

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #140 on: March 02, 2009, 09:23:12 PM »
:zoinks:

Should we start a war thread?

How about (remember "Braveheart"   -   "I'm going to start a fight!"  and he lifts his kilt for the opposing army to see)  ...

Start a thread:

"I found something stuck to a cats fur and no one else saw it"

First post by the thread opener:
Is that Assburgers?

Second post:
Well, it depends. Did you like it or were you grossed out by it? I ate puke. What have you done?

Third post:
Hey I'm smart so listen to me. How did you feel when you saw it? Were you really the only one to notice it?

Fourth post:
You can't just see something and assume that your life changes. I once saw a robin.

Fifth post:
I saw it too

Sixth post:
When you saw that thing stuck to the cats' furs did you eat it or save it?

Seventh post:
This thread is useless without pictures.

Eight post:
If you refer to the blah, blah what ever the fuck - "just love me, because i am smart and/or beautiful"  and refer to the  "wish I could get this jacking done and concentrate"  referencing the "lost it again, damn it!"

Nineth post:
Who's having tea just now?

Tenth post by the thread starter:

So, I have Assburgers, too. I thought so. I hate my mother.

Dawg is full of WIN!  :dawg:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

sinsboldly

« Reply #141 on: March 02, 2009, 09:51:36 PM »

Merle

In your options, you have clicked the option that says, "Receive reply notification only for the first unread reply."

I wonder if that could be the reason?

again, I thank you for the information, Callaway. 

Merle

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: March 02, 2009, 09:53:00 PM »
why do you want to get notified all the time?

why don't you check the freekin board? do you read only this thread?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

sinsboldly

« Reply #143 on: March 02, 2009, 09:57:17 PM »
so, once we have done the Q and A about WP, anyone care about me?

just wondering,

Merle

No, but since you brought the entire subject to our attention ...

... tell us why we should care about anything but common humanity's slight peripherally outlined observations.

(hey, don't get me wrong - I want to see you here, because for one thing, if you keep this place up, then I am no longer the oldest cunthold to try my next steps before the assembled youth - get this! Then make your own way - disregarding all that you need to.)

We need to know this, but it is the why that has gone past without notice, thus far.
'

perhaps all would become clear if I knew what a 'cunthold' was. . .

Merle

sinsboldly

« Reply #144 on: March 02, 2009, 09:59:38 PM »
why do you want to get notified all the time?

why don't you check the freekin board? do you read only this thread?

well, I have a full time job, and I do my laundry and go grocery shopping and do my cooking and I do mod over on that other board, so. . yeah, mostly.

Merle

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: March 02, 2009, 10:18:12 PM »
lazy spy.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

sinsboldly

« Reply #146 on: March 02, 2009, 10:31:56 PM »
lazy spy.

sorry to disappoint, :yawn:

Merle

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: March 02, 2009, 10:35:10 PM »
i'm not disappointed, just observing objectively.

hence :yawn:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #148 on: March 02, 2009, 11:04:32 PM »
Money on Milla for the upcoming mud wrestling.
Bags a ringside seat!  :zoinks:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #149 on: March 02, 2009, 11:15:29 PM »
 :zoinks:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar