Educational

Author Topic: BRAVE Finns  (Read 299 times)

TheoK

BRAVE Finns
« on: January 23, 2009, 01:11:52 PM »
Another lawn mower blown to hell.  :green:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: BRAVE Finns
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 01:35:09 PM »
Very cool. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 03:47:17 PM »
I hate mowing the lawn as much as anyone else but I have yet to blow up a mowers, melted a few   though :P
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 04:01:03 PM »
Nice.  :green:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 04:26:09 PM »
Another lawn mower blown to hell.  :green:

Yeah, mowing the lawn was pain in the ass, but I got used to mowing that acre of so of lawn by hand.   My grandmother had me on everything in her yard, and I learned I can do it out of shape.  I learned about this desire to suceed, now I am doing it with my house, because it aggravates me.   Its never enough cleaning, and I spend all day, not eating lunch till 3 pm.  It disgusting in there, and I just don't feel the need to clean it all up.  I do it by accident, because at the same time its aggravating to do on a conscious level.   Its preconscious, because I have habituated to the stress, and I stop breathing.  Its making me sick, but I know that fact now, and I am happy for it.   I am still able to workout 3 0r 4 times a day with that hypoxia though, but now that I am aware of it, its just fuckn easier.  Hypoxia has taught me so much, by dx myself, I had to review things I already learned. I reviewed the concept of how intellegent I am to.  Now that I know it was happening, it feels like hell, Its too hard to imagine it all again.  Hypoxia is eatting away my desire, and me, but I found it, so I am safe now.  All my lack of air must have helped the lawn mower blow up :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous