Author Topic: Who is the most cowardly and dishonest out of odeon and Lit?  (Read 2845 times)

TheoK

Re: Who is the most cowardly and dishonest out of odeon and Lit?
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2009, 06:06:55 AM »
 ::)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2009, 11:17:38 AM »
:yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2009, 05:41:37 PM »
odeon is cowardly because he doesn't like drugs :pirate:
??? Guess I should have kept using liqior and various other drugs.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2009, 02:31:02 AM »
odeon is cowardly because he doesn't like drugs :pirate:
??? Guess I should have kept using liqior and various other drugs.

You'll have to clear it with SovaNu, anyway. Seems alcohol isn't on her list.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2009, 06:32:50 AM »

It won't be on mine for a while either.

When i got really drunk last week, I felt terrible, posted like a fool, had a headache, couldn't walk ...

It was about four years that I went without any alcohol the last time I got that fucked up. In fact, I think when I first showed up here just over two years ago, I was still abstaining.

I feel like my liver has a fucking hole in it and a lot of bad stuff is leaking back into my best blood.  I need to research a bit on which specific foods to eat to help rebuild my liver as quickly as possible. It's been almost a week and I can still smell the alcohol byproducts in my system when I shit.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2009, 07:20:04 AM »
I could drink half a litre of whisky 20 years ago and wake up alert and sober the next morning. No more.  :-\

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2009, 07:52:28 AM »
I could drink half a litre of whisky 20 years ago and wake up alert and sober the next morning. No more.  :-\

I could never drink like that, not even as a twenty year old. I learned in my early twenties that it will always happen - I drink four or five shots, I pass out drunk as a slobbering skunk. The other day, I had five shots and would have preferred to have passed out, but I became extremely agitated and could not even sleep.
I sat down deliberately to "get drunk and have an early night,"  but I was interrupted by stuff and went to try again without even thinking about the two shots I had already had and downed three more. Big mistake!

I did not get sick, but I was very drunk. I have never gotten hangovers either, but a few times. Maybe that is from not being able to drink enough to actually fuck up my metabolism.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2009, 05:47:18 PM »
:-\

I don't like to be that drunk.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2009, 06:40:31 PM »
Real Finns are always drunk.  :orly:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2009, 02:35:03 AM »
Not THAT drunk.  :orly:

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2009, 08:12:48 AM »
Hard drinking and drugs fucked my life up for years before I had sense enough to quit. I never did moderation well. This is a rather silly thread Lit.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2009, 09:15:34 AM »

I could never drink like that, not even as a twenty year old. I learned in my early twenties that it will always happen - I drink four or five shots, I pass out drunk as a slobbering skunk. The other day, I had five shots and would have preferred to have passed out, but I became extremely agitated and could not even sleep.
I sat down deliberately to "get drunk and have an early night,"  but I was interrupted by stuff and went to try again without even thinking about the two shots I had already had and downed three more. Big mistake!

I did not get sick, but I was very drunk. I have never gotten hangovers either, but a few times. Maybe that is from not being able to drink enough to actually fuck up my metabolism.

Dude it takes a shitload to get me drunk for some reason. I'm resistant to drugs and chemicals of all types.

Kind of sucks to go to the dentist because it takes like six or seven shots to get numb. Then when it wears off my jaw feels like hamburger meat.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Who is the most cowardly and dishonest of odeon and Lit?
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2010, 06:00:45 AM »
I'm not sure that it is a mistake at all. "Who is the most cowardly of them?" What's incorrect with that?

If you are comparing only two people or things, you should ask, "Who is more cowardly?" "Most" is used for three or more people or things.
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Scrapheap

Re: Who is the most cowardly and dishonest of odeon and Lit?
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2010, 06:20:51 PM »
I'm not sure that it is a mistake at all. "Who is the most cowardly of them?" What's incorrect with that?

If you are comparing only two people or things, you should ask, "Who is more cowardly?" "Most" is used for three or more people or things.

Took the words right out of my mouth CBC.

To address the main topics here. Yes, it would've been nice to have Nazi Germany as a buffer state between Western Europe an the Bolsheviks, but Hitler was an egomaniacal, paranoid, sadistic retard. There's no way Britian and France could've "done buisness" with him.

Second, yes, Europeans tend to be a bunch of drunks. Tell us something we don't already know.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2010, 10:37:56 AM »
There's no way anyone could have done business with him.

- Albert Einstein