Educational

Author Topic: How is the Constitution different from the Bible?  (Read 645 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: How is the Constitution different from the Bible?
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2013, 09:02:35 AM »
Where in the constitution does it tell you how to live your life?

Do not be stupid!

THINK!!

A constitution should be a binding document, established by THE people, which will prevent any other establishment from  TELLING YOU HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE!!!!

All previous attempts have failed, but I have hope that we will eventually be allowed to live our lives freely, ESTABLISHED by a formal constitution. 
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2013, 09:38:41 AM »
Yeah, that's the only weakness to the constitution. Its able to be changed and manipulated by money interests and corrupt officials. Most of the time we don't even know its happening.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2013, 09:56:23 AM »
because. I think, the people in power know real power doesn't come from living a good life or "walking the walk, talking the talk" sort of speak. I truly believe they come up with talking points that they know will fool the rest of the population on purpose, while behind close doors the only thing that talks to them is money.

This is why, in my opinion you cannot win. money wins almost every time and while there isn't anything wrong with it inherently greed and power are so deeply ingrained into humanity that it wont ever be stopped. ever
In 1,000 years form now the same game will be played.

Also, this whole experience has taught me that people are easy to infuriate. when only two options are given, people become vicious.
I try to find the center and stay there, never letting (hopefully) a politicians words mean too much to me. why? these bastards almost look forward to other people fighting there battles for them. having an agenda is fine, but not when it is silly. and unpractical
:skywarp:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2013, 09:58:38 AM »
Much like trying to figure out magic, you need to be watching the magician's other hand when he's making a show of doing something with one of them. Whats going on may seem silly, because it is. The magic is happening somewhere else and its not very nice magic.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"