Educational

Author Topic: Ahh fuck it. Ask ol rage something while you're at it.  (Read 13588 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ahh fuck it. Ask ol rage something while you're at it.
« Reply #135 on: June 06, 2009, 05:20:51 PM »
Shit, she sounds like my kind of woman. Is she single?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #136 on: June 06, 2009, 06:00:09 PM »
You know deep down i'd love to have a relationship. But my track record with girlfriends isn't exactly pristine. Its always been me that broke it off or screwed up or got pissed and scared her off. I can't seem to get it right on this kind of stuff.
Picture your ideal, closest-to-perfect relationsihp.  What's she like, what're you like, and why are you together?

Hmmmmm. Thats a difficult concept elle. My best answer would be that I peronally am just like I always am. I won't have to change a thing. She will also not have to change anything. I don't want her to be an idiot or stupid. I enjoy interesting conversation and occasional arguments. I'd like her to be fairly good looking. I don't really expect her to be perfect, but at least take care of her appearance.

I expect her to take care of her and my belongings. I will not tolerate people just putting things wherever. They MUST be organized so that they can be easily found. And most important of all, she has to enjoy at least half of the activities I enjoy. We must share common intrests or I will get bored very quickly and leave.

Together? I'd say we should get along reasonably well, and share common life goals. I don't think thats too unreasonable of a scenario huh?

Is that a good answer?  :green:
It isn't totally unreasonable (though the fact that you want someone to pick up after herself and after you makes me cringe a bit of course, lol), but why would this person you described be with you?  I'm not saying she wouldn't be, but what, in your opinion, would you have to offer that would attract her?  (Or, what would you be willing to offer?)

If you- or anyone- can find such a perfect match that neither partner has to ever make any change or compromise, by the way, I'll eat my hat.  :P  You shouldn't have to change yourself for your partner, but I have yet to be with someone where I didn't have to (for example) make compromises in my schedules and routines (which sounds simple but can be a major pain in the ass).  By saying that neither you nor her would have to change anything, did you mean that type of thing as well (not even having to change anything about how you go about your days)?  Or, did you mean you'd be unwilling to change who you are?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #137 on: June 06, 2009, 08:01:10 PM »
You know deep down i'd love to have a relationship. But my track record with girlfriends isn't exactly pristine. Its always been me that broke it off or screwed up or got pissed and scared her off. I can't seem to get it right on this kind of stuff.
Picture your ideal, closest-to-perfect relationsihp.  What's she like, what're you like, and why are you together?

Hmmmmm. Thats a difficult concept elle. My best answer would be that I peronally am just like I always am. I won't have to change a thing. She will also not have to change anything. I don't want her to be an idiot or stupid. I enjoy interesting conversation and occasional arguments. I'd like her to be fairly good looking. I don't really expect her to be perfect, but at least take care of her appearance.

I expect her to take care of her and my belongings. I will not tolerate people just putting things wherever. They MUST be organized so that they can be easily found. And most important of all, she has to enjoy at least half of the activities I enjoy. We must share common intrests or I will get bored very quickly and leave.

Together? I'd say we should get along reasonably well, and share common life goals. I don't think thats too unreasonable of a scenario huh?

It isn't totally unreasonable (though the fact that you want someone to pick up after herself and after you makes me cringe a bit of course, lol), but why would this person you described be with you?  I'm not saying she wouldn't be, but what, in your opinion, would you have to offer that would attract her?  (Or, what would you be willing to offer?)

If you- or anyone- can find such a perfect match that neither partner has to ever make any change or compromise, by the way, I'll eat my hat.  :P  You shouldn't have to change yourself for your partner, but I have yet to be with someone where I didn't have to (for example) make compromises in my schedules and routines (which sounds simple but can be a major pain in the ass).  By saying that neither you nor her would have to change anything, did you mean that type of thing as well (not even having to change anything about how you go about your days)?  Or, did you mean you'd be unwilling to change who you are?

I meant change who I am. If the woman and I really loved each other, then we shouldn't need to change anything about ourselves. I am adult enough of course to understand that certain aspects of my life would need to be changed. Just not my personality.

I hate it when they suggest I wear a different type of clothing, or suggest changes in my personality. If you like someone enough to interrupt your day for them, they should be extremely compatible with you. Am I right?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: June 07, 2009, 11:51:23 AM »

Oh yeah. You asked me about qualities that were attractive. Well i'm not some braggart, but I stay in very good shape, and take very good care of my appearance. I'm quite ambitious, and i'm always looking for a new goal to top my last one. I enjoy a variety of foods and music, and I like to try new things. I tend to be pretty witty, and unlike other as people, I can be pretty damn silly at times. I'm not boring in other words. :P

Does all this answer well enough?   :laugh:
I will never stop...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: June 07, 2009, 11:56:51 AM »
I stay in very good shape, and take very good care of my appearance.

I can tell :pinkbeat:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: June 07, 2009, 02:37:23 PM »
I meant change who I am. If the woman and I really loved each other, then we shouldn't need to change anything about ourselves. I am adult enough of course to understand that certain aspects of my life would need to be changed. Just not my personality.

I hate it when they suggest I wear a different type of clothing, or suggest changes in my personality. If you like someone enough to interrupt your day for them, they should be extremely compatible with you. Am I right?
Lol, they should be worth the effort, yes.

Oh yeah. You asked me about qualities that were attractive. Well i'm not some braggart, but I stay in very good shape, and take very good care of my appearance. I'm quite ambitious, and i'm always looking for a new goal to top my last one. I enjoy a variety of foods and music, and I like to try new things. I tend to be pretty witty, and unlike other as people, I can be pretty damn silly at times. I'm not boring in other words. :P

Well, you said specific stuff you'd want her to do for you- what would you do for her?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: June 07, 2009, 02:41:12 PM »

Lol, they should be worth the effort, yes.

Well, you said specific stuff you'd want her to do for you- what would you do for her?

Hahaha. I don'y actually know. Depends on what she wants me to do.
I will never stop...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: June 07, 2009, 02:56:29 PM »
What would you do for me, sexy?  :-*

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: June 07, 2009, 04:05:26 PM »
What would you do for me, sexy?  :-*

I wouldn't give you the time of day, loser. Gtfo. :thumbdn:
I will never stop...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: June 07, 2009, 04:08:48 PM »
Why do you keep talking to me and gheying me then? I think you want me.  :autism:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: June 07, 2009, 04:10:04 PM »
Why do you keep talking to me and gheying me then? I think you want me.  :autism:

Because i'd like you to leave this site.
I will never stop...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #146 on: June 07, 2009, 04:11:15 PM »
But I'm gonna stay  :indeed:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: June 07, 2009, 04:14:52 PM »
But I'm gonna stay  :indeed:

Thats what you said before when you used that fucked up baby face for an avatar. You're the same fag, I know. Same typing patterns, same overuse of emoticons, same kinds of blatantly retarded statements. You're not fooling anyone. Now go cry back to calancunt.
I will never stop...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #148 on: June 07, 2009, 04:17:58 PM »
Which fag do you think I am? There have been a lot of fags around here.

:toy:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #149 on: June 07, 2009, 04:48:09 PM »
Heinrich
Part of the Chaos

[Yay!] [Ghey!]

« Reply #148 on: Today at 05:17:58 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This user is currently ignored.

Don't like to be a spoilsport, but I have no time for you. Game over.
I will never stop...