Author Topic: Ask Lit  (Read 16448 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Ask Lit
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2009, 08:55:29 AM »
Well if you are short of people you could always get people from WP and call yourself commandente ;)

Though you probably could do it with 20 people if they were armed and well trained and resourced. Getting the money together would become more of an issue, but if you are determined there are ways around it.

It's hard to find 20 Aspies of which most are elite soldiers. Better to set for 50-100 with guns and enough money.
So all we would need is an organisation initially - personally I think it would be easier to take a parents organisation which is well funded and syphon some money out of it. The NAS in the Uk would be a prime target.

TheoK

« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2009, 09:04:45 AM »
So all we would need is an organisation initially - personally I think it would be easier to take a parents organisation which is well funded and syphon some money out of it. The NAS in the Uk would be a prime target.

Do you think you could found an Aspie society with a parents' organisation?  ???

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2009, 09:11:41 AM »

Do you think you could found an Aspie society with a parents' organisation?  ???
Easily if you take it over - its only a parents organisation unoffically and they publically say they want people on the spectrum to get more involved. All we would have to do is show up with 100 or so people at an annual meeting and quietly vote ourselves in. Then over 3 years we could have appointed ourselves the trustees of a £70m a year organisation.

TheoK

« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2009, 09:14:20 AM »
Easily if you take it over - its only a parents organisation unoffically and they publically say they want people on the spectrum to get more involved. All we would have to do is show up with 100 or so people at an annual meeting and quietly vote ourselves in. Then over 3 years we could have appointed ourselves the trustees of a £70m a year organisation.

£70 millions???

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2009, 09:18:20 AM »

£70 millions???
Yup - not kidding at all:
http://www.guidestar.org.uk/gs_summary.aspx?CCReg=269425

TheoK

« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2009, 10:18:39 AM »
Damnit, almost a billion kronor! We must get our hands on those money!  :evillaugh:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2009, 10:22:12 AM »
Damnit, almost a billion kronor! We must get our hands on those money!  :evillaugh:
Join up if you want a share of the pie. I am weighing up getting membership too.

TheoK

« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2009, 10:25:32 AM »
Do they allow foreginers from cowardly countries?  :P

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2009, 10:30:06 AM »
Do they allow foreginers from cowardly countries?  :P
Of course we do, I think even a Somailian can join.

TheoK

« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2009, 10:34:51 AM »
But they spend most of that money on charity. That must go into our pockets instead. How do they get hold of that money to start with?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2009, 10:49:05 AM »
But they spend most of that money on charity. That must go into our pockets instead. How do they get hold of that money to start with?
Corporate donations and sponsorship, plus they run several schools. The details should be all there if you dig around with that link a little.

There is nothing to stop whoever is in charge syphoning money off for various valid causes though ;)

TheoK

« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2009, 10:49:58 AM »
That seems good, though I don't think it will be that easy to infiltrate it, but we could give it a try.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2009, 10:51:38 AM »
That seems good, though I don't think it will be that easy to infiltrate it, but we could give it a try.
Its a massive organisation, it should be reasonably easy to sneak in without anyone noticing. We would need to do a little reconnaissance to finalise a plan though. 

TheoK

« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2009, 10:52:27 AM »
 :agreed:

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2009, 10:34:27 PM »
Ask Lit
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."