Educational

Author Topic: Is it inherently racist to worry about immigration?  (Read 4412 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Is it inherently racist to worry about immigration?
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2008, 04:39:40 PM »
it's about culture, not race. i don't have a problem with people moving to a country if they are willing to adapt. if your culture is to be gross and threatening and violent, that's not cool. i don't give a shit what race you are i will kick your ass. --unless you are cute and hot of course. :P
Actually I would say it goes further than that - the boundaries are in essence more on civilisation lines. Needless to say though, we should only have immigrate here those who we integrate. Clearly what is going off in Sweden is immigration gone too far with the wrong groups of people - hence riots.

"Clearly"? You must have studied this in detail. Do enlighten us with an in-depth analysis, please.
Nice statistic if you scroll along this table - 56% Swedish respondents agreed with the statement that "Islamic fundamentalism is a serious threat for our country". See, even your country men agree with you. In fact Islamic immigration is so out of control that they have seen fit to issue a list of demands - including many good quotables:
http://www.sr.se/Diverse/AppData/Isidor/files/83/2113.pdf
All local authorities should arrange an evening of the week will be a women's evening and men in evening
gym och simhallen. gym and swimming pool. Hela hallen ska då vara öppen bara för kvinnor eller män medan övriga kväller är för The whole hall will be open only for women or men, while the other nights are for
båda könen. both sexes. I detta fall handlar det bland annat om att unga flickor från muslimska länder ska få This case is among other things, that young girls from Muslim countries will be
möjligheten att delta i simundervisning och därmed få godkänt betyg i gymnastik. the opportunity to participate in swimming and thereby obtain passing grades in gymnastics. Förutsättningar är att det Condition is that it
inte finns unga pojkar eller vuxna män i simhallen. are not young boys or adult men in the swimming pool.

odeon is a "liberal". He's blind when it comes to what the Swede on the street thinks about immigration.  ::)

You're the blind one, Lit. Unfortunately you'll be just about the last to realise it. ::)

Well, the Nazis have a seat in many towns and communities and will most probably get into the parliament in 2010, at least the quasi-Nazi SD party.

I find that very unlikely, but seeing how it is your wet dream, keep on dreaming.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2008, 05:04:26 PM »
Not interested in this forum, then? Look at their smilies and custom titles, by the way.  :green:

Nordisk.nu

Do that for us, please. Make a short list of those you hate to start.

Mine first. Which titles are you against?

BTW, you are showing again your naivete if you think that the Nazis are not among the card players in all our governments.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 05:08:34 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2008, 05:30:16 PM »
it's about culture, not race. i don't have a problem with people moving to a country if they are willing to adapt. if your culture is to be gross and threatening and violent, that's not cool. i don't give a shit what race you are i will kick your ass. --unless you are cute and hot of course. :P
Actually I would say it goes further than that - the boundaries are in essence more on civilisation lines. Needless to say though, we should only have immigrate here those who we integrate. Clearly what is going off in Sweden is immigration gone too far with the wrong groups of people - hence riots.

"Clearly"? You must have studied this in detail. Do enlighten us with an in-depth analysis, please.
Nice statistic if you scroll along this table - 56% Swedish respondents agreed with the statement that "Islamic fundamentalism is a serious threat for our country". See, even your country men agree with you. In fact Islamic immigration is so out of control that they have seen fit to issue a list of demands - including many good quotables:

Apart form everything else, what does this have to do with the situation at Rosengård? I was asking for your enlightened in-depth analysis, not some googled PDF that, while quotable, is largely irrelevant.

All local authorities should arrange an evening of the week will be a women's evening and men in evening
gym och simhallen. gym and swimming pool. Hela hallen ska då vara öppen bara för kvinnor eller män medan övriga kväller är för The whole hall will be open only for women or men, while the other nights are for
båda könen. both sexes. I detta fall handlar det bland annat om att unga flickor från muslimska länder ska få This case is among other things, that young girls from Muslim countries will be
möjligheten att delta i simundervisning och därmed få godkänt betyg i gymnastik. the opportunity to participate in swimming and thereby obtain passing grades in gymnastics. Förutsättningar är att det Condition is that it
inte finns unga pojkar eller vuxna män i simhallen. are not young boys or adult men in the swimming pool.

Do you know *anything* about Rosengård, Hadron? Anything at all?
You miss the point as ever. It happens in one place in a nation then spreads - but asides I know the situation there. Asides - I found the PDF through JSTOR :)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2008, 05:52:38 PM »

Apart form everything else, what does this have to do with the situation at Rosengård? I was asking for your enlightened in-depth analysis, not some googled PDF that, while quotable, is largely irrelevant.

You miss the point as ever. It happens in one place in a nation then spreads - but asides I know the situation there. Asides - I found the PDF through JSTOR :)

In other words, you don't know. I was not referring to just the current situation but what has preceded it, as well as a place called Rosengård. This did not happen over night, you know. (No, I guess you probably don't.)

Your quote, above, makes my point clear to anyone who actually knows--or is prepared to do his homework.

I'm wasting my time with you.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2008, 05:56:06 PM »

In other words, you don't know. I was not referring to just the current situation but what has preceded it, as well as a place called Rosengård. This did not happen over night, you know. (No, I guess you probably don't.)

No - but the changes have happened at a rapid rate.
Your quote, above, makes my point clear to anyone who actually knows--or is prepared to do his homework.

::)
Yes I have had to descend to your style (or lack of it) - not exactly a good use of time is it?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2008, 05:58:54 PM »

In other words, you don't know anything about Rosengård and just admitted as much.

You're doing the "dim" part very well, you know.

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2008, 06:17:15 PM »

In other words, you don't know anything about Rosengård and just admitted as much.

I don't need to know about exact examples to see the general mess you have.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2008, 02:34:00 AM »

I don't need to know very much about anything to spout off as though i do.

fixed.

TheoK

« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2008, 06:47:37 AM »

What does he have to know except what he can see for himself? That the place has the ironic name "Rose Garden" in Swedish and that it's a pus pool of dirt from the shittiest part of Europe and, above all, the Middle East, and a caliphate-to-be on Swedish soil if no-one stops it?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 06:54:14 AM by TheoK »

TheoK

« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2008, 06:53:32 AM »

This happened because Swedish governments for over 30 years dragged tens of thousands of foreigners to Sweden, in the latest years up to 100000/year, without asking the Swedish people if we wanted it or not and without considering the consequences.

Unfortunately this far just one high Swedish politician has gotten what she deserved for this policy, but hopefully the Muslims will attack the parliament building and government residence when they have grown many enough and feel confident enough.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 06:55:05 AM by TheoK »

TheoK

« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2008, 07:03:09 AM »
We thank our beloved politicians for the lovely enrichment of dull Sweden. A nice mosque in Rosengård instead of those boring churches.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2008, 07:49:39 AM »
Ours looks better; your one looks like it was built in a bombing range.  This one is on the bus route I take to get into the city centre.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_Central_Mosque

[attachment deleted by admin]

14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2008, 07:59:58 AM »
Edinburgh has an even nicer one.

14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

TheoK

« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2008, 08:02:00 AM »
Congratulations. "Your" mosques really look like the ones in Saudi Arabia.

And I found that "bombing range" comment hilarious.  :green:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2008, 09:00:05 AM »
The construction of the Edinburgh one was 90% funded by the kind of Saudi Arabia.