Author Topic: antipsychotics  (Read 6752 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: antipsychotics
« Reply #180 on: December 20, 2008, 05:46:32 PM »
You always seem to miss the subtleties here really...

you have an very strange definition of "subtleties".  would you please point out what "subtleties" you're referring to here?
The difference between disliking something and being forced to apply them. For example I might hate clothes, but if I go out without them I get arrested.

doesn't wash - if you're intent on taking over society, why aren't you working towards changing that society by doing things differently. 
Time, or lack of it. Asides in the next 20 years a very major opportunity will be coming up, we may as well exploit it.
you'll just end up as the same old, same old, otherwise - you keep banging on about politics, have another look at political history and see how that very thing happens, even with those with the noblest of intentions.
I intend not to wield any direct power myself, largely because its better to have flunkies in such positions.

more cop outs.

dawg's right - i'll stop wasting my breath.  ::)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #181 on: December 20, 2008, 06:02:06 PM »
I have no idea about Al Gore - not looked closely enough. Though there are some British politicians who are almost certainly on the spectrum, I would begin by naming Boris and Gordon. The key difference here btw - is that these people don't know that they are on the spectrum. The next generation might.

why do you think boris and gordon are on the specturm?

Oh, I forgot. My shrink told me about one living person who is an Aspie. He's a minister in the current government.
And if a psychiatrist said it, it HAS to be right.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

TheoK

« Reply #182 on: December 20, 2008, 06:19:11 PM »
I have no idea about Al Gore - not looked closely enough. Though there are some British politicians who are almost certainly on the spectrum, I would begin by naming Boris and Gordon. The key difference here btw - is that these people don't know that they are on the spectrum. The next generation might.

Oh, I forgot. My shrink told me about one living person who is an Aspie. He's a minister in the current government.

If he has seen his journals and the diagnosis isn't wrong: yes.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #183 on: December 20, 2008, 06:25:10 PM »
Didn't you get locked up by equally qualified people?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #184 on: December 20, 2008, 07:05:01 PM »
I have given all the clues needed to figure out who it is.  8)

Why wouldn't Hadron get in that position? Because he's too honest?

Because he's too naive and too unwilling to take responsibility for his actions?
Thats quite funny you say "naive", this week a friend of mine was complaining about my lack of optimism - rather than naivety. As for responsibility, I never said I wanted to fill a position myself. Much more fun letting others take the rap...

I'm referring to what's been all too apparent here, Hadron. It is conceivable that you come off as less naive in real life, but the odds are against you.
Thankfully I am not the only person who is on my wavelength, and even if I directly do nothing myself - chances are one of use will sort it.
Because while he does have a brain, he rarely seems to use it these days?
Bush wiill probably go down as the most influential person in a long period of history - my strategy isn't a bad one.

This is how you choose your role models? :o
No - but the acting dim strategy really works. In a way, although Bush has done a lot of evil things, 20-25 years on everyone will see how much of an effect he really has had.
I'll give him the benefit of a doubt but I'm fairly sure the future will prove me right.
Wait and see...

I hope I'm wrong.
Hope or lack of hope rarely have too much of an impact..

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #185 on: December 21, 2008, 02:23:13 PM »

If he has seen his journals and the diagnosis isn't wrong: yes.
So what is your opinion on psychiatry and the diagnostic system and its implimentation and origins as it relates to NTs, again, mr. Evil-NT-Consipracy-theorist?  Do you think it's for aspies, by aspies, and the only reason AS is listed as a 'disorder' is because they don't want the people in power to realize it's a way for people on the spectrum to recognize one another, like a secret fucking handshake or something?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #186 on: December 21, 2008, 02:25:45 PM »
No - but the acting dim strategy really works.

It doesn't work for you. You both come off as dim, but in your case you're still a spazz while Bush was President of the United States for eight years.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #187 on: December 21, 2008, 02:35:44 PM »

It doesn't work for you. You both come off as dim, but in your case you're still a spazz while Bush was President of the United States for eight years.

haddy is cuter.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #188 on: December 21, 2008, 02:37:31 PM »

haddy is cuter.

OK. Haddy wins. Tell him to leave Iraq. Now! :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #189 on: December 21, 2008, 05:27:25 PM »

I want to come off as dim - you miss the point here. I have always played my hand in such a manner that people never notice until I have hit them, and very often they dont blame me.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #190 on: December 21, 2008, 05:42:52 PM »
Have you ever actually hit anybody on here?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #191 on: December 21, 2008, 05:52:41 PM »
Have you ever actually hit anybody on here?
I hope not - not that I really need to. Not a week goes by without someone attempting to chat me up whilst at uni...

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #192 on: December 21, 2008, 05:53:30 PM »
Er, read my post again.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #193 on: December 21, 2008, 05:56:32 PM »

I want to come off as dim - you miss the point here. I have always played my hand in such a manner that people never notice until I have hit them, and very often they dont blame me.

:LMAO:

You like to paint that image of yourself, I know, but so far the part you've had any luck with is that first part.

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #194 on: December 21, 2008, 06:23:47 PM »
Er, read my post again.
Hit is such a subjective word - try a more precise question.