Educational

Author Topic: What is a liberal?  (Read 3313 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: What is a liberal?
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2009, 05:19:22 PM »
Liberal is what anybody wasn't to be in the end I believe that.

This is how I see it though.

It is up to the individual decide what is right or wrong for Him or Her.

The same goes for the Conservative  too.

For really nobody is right or wrong at All.

It is just a matter of views in the end.

Nothing more than that.
Guardian of the Empire

TheoK

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2009, 05:22:52 AM »
There was a man here in town who complained against the building of a new motorway through his property. He appealed totally legally and peacefully and just stood up for his right, as the law allows him. He lost in all courts. The day before he had to leave his home, the cops came and did a house search and took his guns. He got them back later but they had no right to take them, since he hadn't broken the law.

There is another man, who is a member of the "Swedish Resistance Movement". He has a totally clean record and has been a responsible gun owner for 18 years. The cops came and took his guns because some high-up pig decided he wasn't "suitable" to own guns. The court agreed with the pig. Now he has appealed but has no greater hope that the other court will change the decision.

That's how gun laws work. To oppress the people. If you're not politically correct or even if you just act perfectly in accordance with the law, when you're not satisfied with a decision from the authorities, they can take your guns. Without gun laws the oppressors hadn't even known that these people had guns in the first place.

In my opinion both these people had been in their total right to shoot the pigs, since they committed a criminal act. Thanks to the gun law they never had a chance. Thanks to the gun laws these worthless pieces of shit, who aren't ashamed of saying that they represent the people, can do whatever they want to us.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2009, 05:35:05 AM »
Did he have permits for the guns? As always, your stories are filtered selectively. Usually, when digging a bit, a different story emerges from yours. And seriously, do you expect the police to give you the benefit of a doubt when you constantly refer to them as "pigs"?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2009, 05:59:45 AM »
Yes, idiot, both of them had their guns perfectly legally. That's why it's so upsettting, and anyone carrying out such an order is a bloody pig. If the Swedes weren't that cowardly, but brave like the Czechs, that wouldn't be a problem, becuase then everybody could get an illegal gun and the pigs would get a very naughty suprise - and their rightful payment - the next time they committed a crime against the people.

TheoK

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2009, 06:03:45 AM »
Avväpning pågår

This man lost all his guns for being a Nazi, not for being a criminal. You can even listen to his phone call with the pig who made the decision.

TheoK

« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2009, 06:47:35 AM »
Not only do the "state" and "police" not have any legitimacy to begin with, since the state was founded unilaterally; they even break their own "laws" without shame.

TheoK

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2009, 07:20:38 AM »
It's very interesting that the "liberal" hates me more than he loves freedom, becuase he's 200% aware of that what I say about the lack of legitimacy of the state is true.

P7PSP

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2009, 08:20:52 AM »
A visual aid to help understand the contents of the liberal cranium.

:plus: :lol:

TheoK

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2009, 10:28:47 AM »
That's, unfortunately, the most common design of a European brain. It's not even a joke or an over-exaggeration, alas.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2009, 01:03:32 PM »
It's very interesting that the "liberal" hates me more than he loves freedom, becuase he's 200% aware of that what I say about the lack of legitimacy of the state is true.

You're wrong if you're referring to me. I don't agree with you. I think it's a sensible thing to do to take away guns from the Nazi fuckwits that pollute Sweden with their bigoted nonsense.

You're obviously imagining things.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2009, 01:04:36 PM »
That's, unfortunately, the most common design of a European brain. It's not even a joke or an over-exaggeration, alas.

Grow a brain and you'll be in a position to discuss the subject.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2009, 01:21:06 PM »

You're wrong if you're referring to me. I don't agree with you. I think it's a sensible thing to do to take away guns from the Nazi fuckwits that pollute Sweden with their bigoted nonsense.

He hadn't broken any laws. Do they disarm commies as well? Was the man who didn't want a motorway through his garden also a Nazi? Or do you think it's right to treat people like that when they dare to use the few legal rights they have in this joke of a country?

TheoK

« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2009, 01:21:40 PM »

You have one and switch it off when reality becomes uncomfortable.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2009, 01:28:47 PM »

You have one and switch it off when reality becomes uncomfortable.

No, I simply disagree with your delusions.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2009, 01:29:21 PM »

He hadn't broken any laws. Do they disarm commies as well? Was the man who didn't want a motorway through his garden also a Nazi? Or do you think it's right to treat people like that when they dare to use the few legal rights they have in this joke of a country?

If I had my way I'd lock in the Nazis, too.

- Albert Einstein