Author Topic: The United States of America are...German!  (Read 6398 times)

TheoK

Re: The United States of America are...German!
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2008, 11:03:14 AM »
i didn't see a disproportionate amount of jewish surnames in your article.  how does this fit your statement?

That would be too obvious. But interestingly enough most members of the Illuminati today are not Germans but Anglo-Saxons. You actually have an Illuminati symbol on all of your paper money.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2008, 11:05:00 AM »
so the jews changed their names in an effort to disguise their identities from their diabolical plans
Misunderstood.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2008, 11:05:33 AM »
and now look what happened.  i think the jews are running the scenes behind the swedish gov't.
#
To be fair the Jews are giving me free wine and nibbles next week - so I can't be too harsh on them. :P
how about the week after next?
Depends if they agree to give me more hospitality or not in the near future...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2008, 11:07:41 AM »
and now look what happened.  i think the jews are running the scenes behind the swedish gov't.
#
To be fair the Jews are giving me free wine and nibbles next week - so I can't be too harsh on them. :P
be careful or they will convert you to a jesus hating god fearin old testament following banker.
Misunderstood.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2008, 11:09:14 AM »
#
be careful or they will convert you to a jesus hating god fearin old testament following banker.
Lol! Its mainly the "Christians" here that are running around converting people. The Jews have invited an entire society along to this event, basically they are inviting the universities left-wingers along. Probably the least receptive audience for conversion.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2008, 11:12:13 AM »
what if the homosexuals sponsor an event.  will you be pro them?
Misunderstood.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2008, 11:20:27 AM »
Nope - they would get a polite one line rejection email. Unless the event was very good of course, in which case I would quietly show up and disappear after the good bits.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2008, 11:42:05 AM »
Nope - they would get a polite one line rejection email. Unless the event was very good of course, in which case I would quietly show up and disappear after the good bits.
would that be the butt-fucking
Misunderstood.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2008, 12:45:49 PM »
would that be the butt-fucking
No - the public speaker. I am not bribed by mere food btw...

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2008, 04:10:33 PM »
And the Illuminati.  :grrr:
am i going to have to google that myself and do some reading? or, will you give me a brief synapsis of what the illuminati is?

Here's an interesting bit of reading, if you are curious.

Note the "Open Letter to those who may wish to join the order."
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2008, 06:36:43 AM »
No-one commented the factual topic of the thread. What about most of the USA having German ancestry?  :P

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2008, 07:55:39 AM »
I have no problem with the ancestry of my fellow countrymen. I have known many people from all over the world in my life, who have chosen to become Americans.  I see little more upon which to comment.
Right now, I work with a few who are first generation, naturalised Americans ... a man from UAE, a man from Zimbabwe, a woman from India, two young brothers from Pakistan, a Samoan man, a Haitian woman, a young girl from Albania and a man from the Dominican Republic (although he is still using a work permit). Our store's employee roster is about one hundred ten these days. Several religions are also represented.

A brief list of real people I know or have known personally, with enough German in them to still carry Germanic surnames (although some of their names have been anglicised):

Zook, Snell, Boelsterbaum, Schaefer, Yoder, Baer, Betts, Culp, Cramer, Faulks, Shnavely, Jungblut, Hostetler, Sauter, Gaitz, Kistler, Caine, Boehmer, Lang, Rister, Mueller, Myer, Nuemann, Bogir, Pfeifer, Roth, Reinhardt, Klein, Schultz, Ault, Bauman, Bowman, Von Braun, Gerber, Kleibermann, Zimmerman, Brubaker, Boecher, Freuhoff, Gunther, Kapstein, Vogel, Hofner, Heissman, Weiand, Shlegel, Kester, Dreyer, Mohr ... and I'm sure I can think of many more, given time.

That represents just the people I now know, have worked around in the past or are related to me, who are obviously of German heritage.

I don't really think I see your point.
Why does it seem odd to you that a mass of people would leave a certain country, then have to go to war with that country?

???
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 08:26:14 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2008, 08:02:43 AM »

Hmmm, come to think harder on the point, I can't think of a single first generation European immigrant in the four stores I work around on a daily basis. (Our store is the smallest of all. Most stores have well over one hundred twenty on the roster, right now.)

Volumes!

Does that mean that all the people from Europe who want to be Americans are already here and our next war will be with Europe?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 08:10:27 AM by DirtDawg »

TheoK

« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2008, 09:14:30 AM »

I don't really think I see your point.
Why does it seem odd to you that a mass of people would leave a certain country, then have to go to war with that country?

???

It seems very illogical. Either they left their coutry because they didn't like it, and then they'd rather just not want to have anything to do with that country, especially not go back there and risk their lives in a war against it; or they left it because they liked it but couldn't earn their living there etc. and then they'd rather sympathize with their old country.

Though neither Wilson nor Roosevelt had German ancestors; Roosevelt had Dutch, though, and, of course, Jewish.

TheoK

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2008, 09:21:25 AM »
Does that mean that all the people from Europe who want to be Americans are already here and our next war will be with Europe?

No, because all Europeans who want can't go there because you have strict immigration laws. It's not like Sweden where any subhuman garbage can get a permanent permit to stay by throwing away their passport and claiming that they are politically persecuted at home.

Your next war will either be with Iran, despite that Obama is president, or a civil war because Obama is president.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 09:31:39 AM by TheoK »