Educational

Author Topic: Baby P debate  (Read 3440 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Baby P debate
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2008, 11:41:07 AM »
How about acknowledging that youre incapable of looking after yourself; have never had a girlfriend; still a virgin; incapable of supporting yourself financially and live at home with mummy and daddy.
Who's the juvenile? Did you manage to dress yourself today?

I'm not the one taking drugs and hiring prostitutes/slappers to cope with my various hang-ups in life like having your daughter aborted (you'd be unfit anyway) and having your last serious girlfriend taking you to court while you hack her MSN account.

You're a sad and bitter bastard with so many issues. People still like me regardless of what you currently think of me. Hopefully you'll lie in a hospital bed at some point and spare me your pointless crap online. :violin:

you are not because you can't
Misunderstood.

TheoK

« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2008, 11:57:39 AM »
It's nothing wrong with whores, except that they are illegal and expensive (of course) in this country.

Nothing wrong with drugs either. Opium is great.  8)

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2008, 12:32:27 PM »
During that 10 years, he served in one of the most corrupt Government's this country has ever seen - one with serious blood on its hands.
Corrupt? Evidence might be useful here.

ROTFLOL... A labour sucker asking for evidence :LMAO:

'Before people crow about the absence of weapons of mass destruction, I suggest they wait a bit.'

Tony Blair 28 April, 2003

Yeah... how long does it take to wash blood away.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2008, 12:45:15 PM »
During that 10 years, he served in one of the most corrupt Government's this country has ever seen - one with serious blood on its hands.
Corrupt? Evidence might be useful here.

ROTFLOL... A labour sucker asking for evidence :LMAO:

'Before people crow about the absence of weapons of mass destruction, I suggest they wait a bit.'

Tony Blair 28 April, 2003

Yeah... how long does it take to wash blood away.
That's evidence of corruption in the Bush administration, not our own. To be brief (a) Bush would have gone to war without Blair and (b) Blair getting involved was the best chance for Iraq - you should look at all the correspondence at the time with reference to Colin Powell and his plan. Not to mention that Blair did get involved in 5 wars - the rest are nowhere near as controversial.

Which is the next thing you are going to reel out, Hutton?

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2008, 01:40:22 PM »
That's evidence of corruption in the Bush administration, not our own. To be brief (a) Bush would have gone to war without Blair and (b) Blair getting involved was the best chance for Iraq - you should look at all the correspondence at the time with reference to Colin Powell and his plan. Not to mention that Blair did get involved in 5 wars - the rest are nowhere near as controversial.

You are so blinkered. Frigging labourite... your twisting or blinkered ignorance of recent history and your Avatar make me sick.

Blair presented a document to the British Parliament that was just one heap of lies... and he KNEW it. Blair and those closest to him ought to be prosecuted. That government, which included Brown very high up in its ranking, won a vote in Parliament to enter into the Iraq war based upon lies, twisted evidence (which wasn't accurate), and re-writing a more balanced document to make it less balanced so that they could play Bush's poodle.

Oh, are you saying their judgement was so good they got suckered by Bush :hahaha:

They were complicite and active in engineering a case for war out of thin air and lies. Those that knew this were suppressed with threats under the official secrets act. But you're too blinkered and ignorant to accept it. You bloody Labourite.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 01:47:06 PM by Nocturnalist! »

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2008, 02:38:43 PM »
How about acknowledging that youre incapable of looking after yourself; have never had a girlfriend; still a virgin; incapable of supporting yourself financially and live at home with mummy and daddy.

I'm not the one taking drugs and hiring prostitutes/slappers to cope with my various hang-ups in life like having your daughter aborted (you'd be unfit anyway) and having your last serious girlfriend taking you to court while you hack her MSN account.

You're a sad and bitter bastard with so many issues. People still like me regardless of what you currently think of me. Hopefully you'll lie in a hospital bed at some point and spare me your pointless crap online. :violin:

LMAO!
I just went postal on GTA3.
There are some support sites for people with disabilities which may be able to help you.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 03:58:13 PM by sdfzgggggazhbnaev »
batcat

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2008, 02:41:38 PM »

cheap as chips nowadays
batcat

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2008, 02:45:34 PM »

cheap as chips nowadays
Drugs or hookers?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2008, 03:59:14 PM »

cheap as chips nowadays
Drugs or hookers?
I was the thinking the former; although I suspect hookers may be available to most wallet sizes so long as you not too picky.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 04:02:07 PM by sdfzgggggazhbnaev »
batcat

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2008, 05:21:41 PM »
I woudl assume a cheap hooker would result in expensive diseases.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

TheoK

« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2008, 05:31:42 PM »
I woudl assume a cheap hooker would result in expensive diseases.

Not necessarily.  :angel:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2008, 08:54:10 PM »

You are so blinkered. Frigging labourite... your twisting or blinkered ignorance of recent history and your Avatar make me sick.
Given I went on an Iraq war protest you are pretty much past it.
Blair presented a document to the British Parliament that was just one heap of lies... and he KNEW it.
Evidence that he knew it? Lets guess - your response is going to be at best conjecture. [/quote]

Blair and those closest to him ought to be prosecuted.
[/quote]
If any MP should be prosecuted its George Osbourne - for his "briefings" on the economy. Personally I feel he should be hung drawn and quartered.
That government, which included Brown very high up in its ranking, won a vote in Parliament to enter into the Iraq war based upon lies, twisted evidence (which wasn't accurate), and re-writing a more balanced document to make it less balanced so that they could play Bush's poodle.
Playing Bush's poodle benefited out economy. But missing the point - if you had looked up Brown you would have found he was opposed to the war. Read Tom Bower's biography on Brown - even he conceeds that point.
Oh, are you saying their judgement was so good they got suckered by Bush :hahaha:
Not suckered at all - they knew what they were doing.
They were complicite and active in engineering a case for war out of thin air and lies. Those that knew this were suppressed with threats under the official secrets act. But you're too blinkered and ignorant to accept it. You bloody Labourite.
Frankly the war on Iraq is minor compared to what the Tories (btw they voted for this war!) would do to this country. Bye-bye education and a good health service would be starters.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2008, 09:16:49 PM »
Playing Bush's poodle benefited out economy.... Frankly the war on Iraq is minor compared to what the Tories (btw they voted for this war!) would do to this country.

So we see how concerned you are for Iraq and all the blood, both ours and theirs, that has been spilled because of Bush, Blair and all who stood with them in the lie.

Yes, I know what was said about Brown being against the war... words are easy... he didn't even have the conviction to protest publically at the time... or stand up against it like Robin Cook... Brown was more interested in his career.

Its amazing how many times the ECONOMY is the word used to cover political immorality, weakness and incompetance. Nah, being Bush's poodle was a way to secure good deals for themselves, they thought. Blair thought it would be his Falklands.

At least Brown can be thanked for bringing an end to boom and bust - ROTFLOL :LMAO: Yay, what a healthy economy we have now. You're now going to say... boo hoo its the world's fault. Brown said he had brought an end to boom and bust. He was either a fool to say that, or a liar.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 09:19:55 PM by Nocturnalist! »

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2008, 09:21:58 PM »
Not suckered at all - they knew what they were doing.

Exactly what I'm saying. They weren't suckered by Bush, they knew they were spinning a web of lies to present to Parliament and the British people.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2008, 12:59:34 AM »
you can't reason with a man like bush, therefore you have to be manipulative and make compromises. if playing bushy boo's lapdog was needed then so be it. doesn't mean blair's evil. might just mean he's smart. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde: