Author Topic: OBAMA WINS  (Read 9982 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: OBAMA WINS
« Reply #165 on: November 09, 2008, 12:29:52 PM »
it's just bush. don't break your back. :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #166 on: November 09, 2008, 12:42:19 PM »
http://www.dialogica.com.ar/unr/postitulo/medialab/archives/imagenes/George-W-Bush.jpg

that's the url, if you're interested.  and lucky you - fancy having a bush bar on one's pooter.  :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #167 on: November 09, 2008, 01:23:30 PM »
http://www.dialogica.com.ar/unr/postitulo/medialab/archives/imagenes/George-W-Bush.jpg

that's the url, if you're interested.  and lucky you - fancy having a bush bar on one's pooter.  :laugh:

thank you. That hepled.

I now get this:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #168 on: November 09, 2008, 02:45:22 PM »
wtf is this prokaryote on about?

I think it's in it its multicellular stage.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #169 on: November 09, 2008, 02:48:29 PM »

thank you. That hepled.

I now get this:

I was hoping it was a caching issue, and that by clearing my cache I would get rid of George W, but no such luck.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: November 09, 2008, 03:06:17 PM »
I don't get it.

Brits and Swedes can have a pic of GHWB, but Americans, living in the center of "fly-over country,"  can not?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 03:09:57 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: November 09, 2008, 03:26:57 PM »
... stumbled over myself to meet them in depth, when all that was missing were a few twists of words.

How is it that I am to see this in a neutral light and remain cordial? I must be the one missing a few points.

...   or am I?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 03:30:24 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #172 on: November 09, 2008, 03:32:15 PM »

thank you. That hepled.

I now get this:

right - i'm now on a mission from god.  how about this:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: November 09, 2008, 03:32:56 PM »
hurry up and see it, cos i'm desperate to remove this pollution from my pooter.  :puke:

;)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #174 on: November 09, 2008, 03:40:04 PM »
... stumbled over myself to meet them in depth, when all that was missing were a few twists of words.

How is it that I am to see this in a neutral light and remain cordial? I must be the one missing a few points.

...   or am I?

???

How exactly did you see it?

It was an awkward attempt to imply that maybe my words aren't as empty as they sometimes feel to me. I thought I had already established my respect for yours, with the bit about it being a crime there was so little parallel. It was not meant to be an insult, though I can see now how it reads like one.

When you answered it, I thought you were bumping the stakes up in the friendly spirit of competition. I got halfway through a response and then decided I better not, because the thread had gone on for a couple pages on another track, and I didn't want to derail it.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 03:41:37 PM by Pyraxis »
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #175 on: November 09, 2008, 03:40:29 PM »
hurry up and see it, cos i'm desperate to remove this pollution from my pooter.  :puke:

;)

Thank you for wasting my server space with THAT.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: November 09, 2008, 03:44:05 PM »

;)

oh, shut up - i'm trying to help dawg out, here.  let me at least give the appearance of altruism, for once.  :P

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #177 on: November 09, 2008, 03:55:51 PM »

;)

oh, shut up - i'm trying to help dawg out, here.  let me at least give the appearance of altruism, for once.  :P

That's what scares me. I know you. :P

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: November 09, 2008, 04:00:42 PM »

...   or am I?

???

How exactly did you see it?

It was an awkward attempt to imply that maybe my words aren't as empty as they sometimes feel to me. I thought I had already established my respect for yours, with the bit about it being a crime there was so little parallel. It was not meant to be an insult, though I can see now how it reads like one.

When you answered it, I thought you were bumping the stakes up in the friendly spirit of competition. I got halfway through a response and then decided I better not, because the thread had gone on for a couple pages on another track, and I didn't want to derail it.

OK

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: November 10, 2008, 04:06:25 AM »

Sarcasm?

*snort*
Did I do an :asthing:?

I don't know.

I am becoming known, lately, for losing myself in word games. Some have gone off on me for such. I enjoy the challenge, but most duck and run when I expound with the least possible force of gut, the lightest bite or most exacting and deliberate wrest . . .  not to worry. Boredom is not present at the negotiation tables, because it has nuked me.

I intend to continue playing with words, but I am at loss to find people who enjoy their roots as much as I do. I have always kept my word noise to myself, but posting here is losing appeal, these days. Keeping my thoughts to myself is a skill I have learned over time.

The jist of what I was trying to say before, is hidden in metaphorical references to alchemy, ancient superstition and legend.

I was proposing the possibility that we have all been hexxed, vexed, tricksied, pixied, by the mojo of the voodoogod we have elected to the highest office held by any human on the entire globe.

I like him, but that scares me just that much more. Why do I like a politician?

His charm and phylactery, which we have mostly all bought into, by counting votes, will soon have access to "The Button."

Maybe it is his lack of experience that could be concerning you. 

I hope that since he is now receiving daily White House presidential breifings, he will be up to speed by the time he takes office.