Educational

Author Topic: OBAMA WINS  (Read 10069 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: OBAMA WINS
« Reply #150 on: November 09, 2008, 03:30:21 AM »
Oh yes I have that lavish lifestyle want to trade you can live here in Ct and I'll go up where you are.   The whole system is fucked pay, insurance,education.  I just wish it would all go away but I have to do what I can to survive.   Give me about 5 or 10 acres I'd do my best to be self sufficient that's my goal as a lavish lifestyle but for now I strive for that goal.   

:clap:

:plus:

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #151 on: November 09, 2008, 07:02:02 AM »

OK, Johnny!

I'm still trying to get to know you here. You sound like as much of a mix of extremism from both sides, left and right, conservative and liberal, as I am.

Try to answer this question.

Using 20/20 hindsight to the best of your ability, which ten presidents in all of US history would you most proudly claim to have supported?

Copy my question and the subsequent answer to your "ask away thread"  if you have one.

it would take endless hours to make a list of 10, first the total idiots would be crossed off the list and than i would have to do a study of each one left and rate their good points & bad points to arrive at a list of 10, not worth the effort and any half asses effort would be just a lazy hack job answer.

I don't think I'm extrem, I just know for every action there is an equal an opposite reaction and nothing is free, somebody is going to pay somehow for everything.

our current system of a unionized government labor force opperating in a monopoly enviroment raping the living shit out of the private industry labor force is way out of wack, our tax system puts domestic production at a disadvantage.
In general we have a society of white collar professionals protected from illegal immigrant labor threw licensing requirements playing blue collar labor off against 3rd world labor.
We have states buying their residents jobs by giving tax breaks to companies so they can steal somebody elses job in another state.

The country needs a clean sheet of paper overhaul, take the constitution & bill of rights and go from there. Make a list of 100 top issues by narrowing down a long list of issues and than get to work addressing them.
We can't fix health care without addressing the import issue, we can't fix the import issue without addressing the tax issue, we can't fix education without addressing the union issue, we can't fix education without addressing the broken family issue which spills over into divorce laws and welfare issues.
A half asses repair job don't work, it's like replacing a broken piston in an engine and not overhauling the engine, sure it will run again for a short time, but if the cylinder wasn't bored out and new bearings put in the engine is going to break again.

To do the repair right is going to cost some money and some people are going to pay more than others. A lot of people have a real racket in this country, make good money, lots of time off and believe they work hard. They have no clue what hard work is and would have a stroke if they ever encountered such a thing and be shocked how bad some people have it. One recent college grad admitted she had a cake job and couldn't believe anyone would pay her so much to do it, probably most people doing the same job belived they earned every cent they where paid and than some.

A physically demanding job is only hard if somebody isn't in shape to do it. There aren't many jobs that require anyone to exceed the basic human ability left, we use machines to do the real heavy work.
Mentally demanding jobs are only hard if somebody is in over their head at their job. For people doing a mentally demanding job that is way below their true ability, it's easy work for them.

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #152 on: November 09, 2008, 07:12:10 AM »
Oh yes I have that lavish lifestyle want to trade you can live here in Ct and I'll go up where you are.   The whole system is fucked pay, insurance,education.  I just wish it would all go away but I have to do what I can to survive.   Give me about 5 or 10 acres I'd do my best to be self sufficient that's my goal as a lavish lifestyle but for now I strive for that goal.   

compared to trailer trash and ghetto dwellers you are a wealthy person living in CT. :thumbup:
Trumbull, Madison, Woodbridge are full of stuggling middle class people, just ask them, than go ask blue collar people living in working class towns if those people in those towns are wealthy.

it's all a matter of perspective, it's like going to africa and trying to explain america has poor people,  trying to convince somebody in africa we have poor people would be impossible because our homeless have a higher standard of living than people in africa. They would think it was great to have a free soup kitchen to go eat a lavish meal at and be thinking wow, america must be great, they just give you a meal like that.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 07:14:57 AM by Johnny »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #153 on: November 09, 2008, 07:35:04 AM »
wtf is this prokaryote on about?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: November 09, 2008, 08:26:58 AM »
it's probably bush. look at his picture. they look like twins. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: November 09, 2008, 09:04:37 AM »
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #156 on: November 09, 2008, 09:05:14 AM »
Johnny, i wouldn't scroll passed your posts if you removed that horrible picture from your signature.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: November 09, 2008, 10:19:43 AM »
Johnny, i wouldn't scroll passed your posts if you removed that horrible picture from your signature.

it's not the inane, grinning fuckwit which bothers me so much as The Tie - my eyes, my eyes!  :bigcry:

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: November 09, 2008, 10:26:44 AM »
Who is he anyway?

Looks like a used car dealer. Or a hotel manager.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: November 09, 2008, 12:05:52 PM »
Who is he anyway?

Looks like a used car dealer. Or a hotel manager.

:laugh:

more like an inmate dressed up specially for visitors.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #160 on: November 09, 2008, 12:07:45 PM »

I don't see any pictures.

no avie at all, here.

Maybery someone can attttached it to a pest and make ey visibsle to me/

...   or not. littttle do I know of picctures
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: November 09, 2008, 12:08:28 PM »
you won't thank me, dawg, but here it is:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #162 on: November 09, 2008, 12:22:34 PM »
wtf is this prokaryote on about?

Not sure, I asked for ten words; proper nouns, each.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: November 09, 2008, 12:23:16 PM »
you won't thank me, dawg, but here it is:

Don't see a pic!!??!?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: November 09, 2008, 12:25:57 PM »

by some computer anomaly, I assume, I am protected.

I still don't know what his avatlu is.

Maybe a descirption in workdx